• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Ghost Recon - A Mk...23? Snake was here.

    Ghost Recon - A Mk...23? Snake was here.


    A Mk...23? Snake was here.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:31 PM PST

    You think this is a game?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    The lie detector test determined that, was a lie.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    night ops

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    "Never look back, unless you are planning to go that way."

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Only on my 3rd day of playing, not sure if this is a big accomplishment.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    An extremely unimportant cosmetic request. The classic GR patch

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:49 PM PST

    1S1K

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Naval Operations Boarding Party (sorta kinda). The combo of the in-game ear pro and helmet was as close as I could get to a David Clark HGU 24/25 Flight Deck Helmet

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:12 PM PST

    It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with...it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear... but it does feel .45 ACP.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Shitballs

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Bodark Squad

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:30 AM PST

    I really like that cinematic camera what this game has.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:03 AM PST

    So I tried doing Wildlands' Nomad concept art in Wildlands

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:24 AM PST

    The 'Adrenaline' perk is supposed to instantly restore health after a CQC kill, however, if you have health regen set to 'none' you get no healing effect :/

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Lake Elisabeth bivouac is the real enemy

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:44 PM PST

    A Rebreather for Scubagear

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:40 PM PST

    Vest/plate carrier pouch configurations

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Why do all the mag pouch configurations look like they came sick from a cheap Amazon air soft vest they should have like covered double mag pouches and admin pouches more character to the carrier for someone who has it on constantly and uses it all the time it sure is basic and not personalized at all

    submitted by /u/Nomads_middle_finger
    [link] [comments]

    Back in January I tried beating Breakpoint without increasing my Gear Score to see just how much it would impact the gameplay and whether I could still beat the game with the lowest Gear Score possible at the highest difficulty setting

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Back in January I tried beating Breakpoint without increasing my Gear Score to see just how much it would impact the gameplay and whether I could still beat the game with the lowest Gear Score possible at the highest difficulty setting

    I made a >20 minutes long video about it with constant commentary... but it's in Italian. Still, I got my head around fully transcribing it into English through YT's subtitles. This is my favorite screenshot of it - and I renamed Nomad "Pantyhose-Man" for his distinctive outfit.
    I'd gladly post a link for it if anyone's interested!

    (I've also done challenge runs of other Ubisoft titles, such as "Unarmed Far Cry 5", "Pacifist Odyssey", "No Skills Odyssey" and "No Damage Assassin's Creed 2", maybe I'll translate them too)

    there are clapping sound effects too

    submitted by /u/AndrewoftheValley
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Anybody know the a base with 30+ hostiles in breakpoint I need to stealth a compound to complete my pathfinder challenges any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Officer_Retard
    [link] [comments]

    Future Soldier Coop Story PC

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Does the coop Story for future soldier still work on the pc?

    submitted by /u/Ayto-R
    [link] [comments]

    BUG: Cannot get Gold Prospector 5, invisible ramp prevents crawling through tunnel

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Anyone else seen this? done a full uninstall/reinstall, changed cosmetics, weapons in case it's an in-game model clipping issue... but just can't get in here. (Xbox One)

    https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sojourner-eo/video/115197236

    EDIT: Seriously, after scores of tries, finally got through by pushing up against the limit and holding B to crawl and it got past the barrier...

    submitted by /u/OneWhoSojourns
    [link] [comments]

    is Ghost recon future soldier servers shut down?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:14 AM PST

    so,I just paid 16$ on steam to get future soldier for me and my friend,And i am trying to invite him,but everytime i open up "my friends" tab it tries to connect to the servers,and says internet connection lost,are the server support closed?i am really bummed right now :(.Any info would be appreciated,

    also while you are at it could you tell me if Splinter cell blacklist Server support is still active? if the Future soldier servers are shut down,i would like to refund and get Blacklist to play with my friend at least.

    submitted by /u/EG-XXFurkanXX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment