• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Do you hear me, Snake? I am The End. I am here to bring you to your ultimate fate.

    Ghost Recon - Do you hear me, Snake? I am The End. I am here to bring you to your ultimate fate.


    Do you hear me, Snake? I am The End. I am here to bring you to your ultimate fate.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Idgaf what happens now on Auroa as long as they tell us wtf happened to these two

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    This was a butt clenching moment

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I used the Ghille Glitch to make a neat looking Winter Outfit

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I'm loving the AI teammates, thanks Ubisoft!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Me when I’m too lazy for a chopper

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Nomad's about done with this island

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    A color wheel like this one but more advanced would be a great feature in breakpoint.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Reinstalled for the third time to check out Episode 3

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Manners cost nothing, but lack of them may cost your life

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    I’m I the only one who would love to be able to dive in group? Would be awesome to make an insertion like that.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    What do you think will happen to Holt and Midas now?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Take some time and thank Ubi for not giving up

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I'm only.mentioning it because as much as we love to complain and pull threads and say "add this" or "add that" we still should praise Ubi Paris for sticking it out and making the game better and more like Ghost Recon instead of abandoning it.

    I personally enjoy Breakpoint and its helping me with my depression genuinely, Red Patriot brought me back to when I was 12 and playing Future Soldier for the first time. The Awe, the Charaters. Dialogue, Steve Blum lmao

    I absolutely adore the new adventure and while it could have been met with more mission variety im back in Ghost Recon. And not Division but Nomad instead of Agent.

    Keep working at it Ubi, here's to year 2!

    submitted by /u/OperatorDavey
    [link] [comments]

    Part of the armoured unit division. Inspo from a previous thread, just changed the bag pack and the chest piece. If you know you know, cheers

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Another missed opportunity Ubisoft... I would have paid real money for this.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Memories...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    New sniper Wolf headgear!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    A couple of photos I took

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    me and my friends did some base jumping and one of them took this amazing photo

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    At a random time.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    This year's military parade was canceled due to Covid, so a friend and I made our own.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    A couple of Breakpoint screenshots

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    the raid should not be a thing

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    its not ghost recon-y

    if you wanted to do a raid with a stealth action TPS, you should have made multiple huge camps on golem island instead. The "raid" is so action-fantasy rpg like it kills me. Best way to do the raid, keep golem island blocked off by a prep screen, make it so people can play it without playing in multiplayer, Make huge camps dedicated to aquiring a new piece of intel that can take down the wolves and stop the ai drone swarm, place multiple boxes within those camps similar to the raid-based loot crates we would get already. make use of the stealth Action TPS game you have built and not try to make us play like a Fantasy rpg with cool 4 button abilities and a nice super move. WE HAVE GUNS, NOT POWERS

    pathfinder is too underpowered to use outside of scanning people. Echelon is worthless in the raid, panther is worthless in the raid, sharpshooter is good for only 3 shots, fieldmedic is always going to be the raid "meta" because of the second life and the absolutely awful balancing and overall concept of the raid.

    submitted by /u/Sub-Evol
    [link] [comments]

    "Destroying it would be too difficult."

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment