• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Wow, only 0% more destabilization to go!

    Ghost Recon - Wow, only 0% more destabilization to go!


    Wow, only 0% more destabilization to go!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    The countryside of Bolivia is really beautiful

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    When you think you have spotted all the enemy solders, but take the drone up for one last look...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Swampland

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Shhh! Be very very quiet. I’m hunting Wabbit—I mean Wolves.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    breakpoint is such an amazing game, look at these cool drone mechanics !

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Been playin quite much recently.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Lagoon

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    AI teammate wish

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    A simple improvement for the AI teammates would be to combine it with multiplayer open-world as well.

    Playing Breakpoint with just one friend? Two AI teammates can accompany you (one person controls both AI or each player gets one).

    Three players and 1 AI would also be fun (possible delegation to who gets control, simple menu stuff).

    It also allows for more raid opportunities. As it stands now, most people don't want to give this game another chance and some of this game needs squad play to truly experience. I Really hope Ubisoft gives us this update Wildlands could have used.

    submitted by /u/spartBL97
    [link] [comments]

    +80h, finally did it!!!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    My favorite vehicle in this game

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Trying to figure out what convoy to hit next?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    "Going Silent"

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    When playing through Wildlands, did you guys wait to complete the story before going after El Sueno? Or go after him immediately after he was made available?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    So I'm on my first play through and loving the game. I play on console and this is one of the closet things we can get to a MILSIM game. Anyway, I'm 50% through the story as I took out the head of influence and security, and the option to go after El Sueno is available. I'm wondering if it's worth it to keep playing and trying to level up my character. I highly doubt I'll ever play online so I don't know if it's really worth it. Breakpoint is currently on sale for $20 so I wanted to finish this game before moving on. I just can't decide what I should do. If I go for El Sueno I should have it done by tonight and move to breakpoint tomorrow. (I also only play this game solo)

    submitted by /u/cd101299
    [link] [comments]

    The Photographers Corp

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    A discord I've created to nurture and unite the Photographers in the fanbase of GRW and GRB, we have LFGs for people wanting to get screenshots in groups!

    https://discord.gg/8MmfUjC

    submitted by /u/CyborgIncorparated
    [link] [comments]

    Shirts in breakpoint

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I wish we could zip up the collars on all the shirts, because I dislike that they are zipped down and would prefer how the wildlands shirts are. I also wish we could role up are selves to role play it getting hotter or just t look different.

    What's your opinion?

    submitted by /u/bigbutterbread
    [link] [comments]

    Adding a "vehicle spotted" feature

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I was playing Breakpoint and I was flying a chopper over some enemies and I got the "suspicious noise" alert, obviously. I landed my chopper and took out a base, but was thinking, why doesn't the game have a feature where if enemies see your parked vehicle, that they alert the enemies nearby, like with a "dead body found" alert. You'd think that if enemies noticed a vehicle that doesn't belong that they would report it. It'll give players an incentive to park their vehicle more discreetly as opposed to parking right in front of the base.

    submitted by /u/DJ_7D7
    [link] [comments]

    Found a weird bug. Is this suppose to happen?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Is GR: Wildlands Ultimate Edition worth it?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    There's a deal right now for this game and I want to know if it's worth it. I've played the game but just a few hours on PS4 and it was surprisingly good, is it worth it $25 bucks or should I buy GR: Breakpoint? Can you give me your opinions? Thank you guys.

    submitted by /u/SpaceLynxe
    [link] [comments]

    Stats??

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I just started playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint again. I stopped playing it a while back because I wasn't feeling it. I always was curious to know if there are certain stats you should run for PVE or certain Weapons/Armor that you need to run with different abilities in some sort? Does the game itself really work with Stats for PVE or you just play and select what you like? I know it may not be the smartest question but I really want to play the game with full knowledge.

    submitted by /u/CandyCane2345
    [link] [comments]

    E-mail ubisoft

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    can anyone tell me what is the e-mail of Ubisoft Italia?

    submitted by /u/lIlI_Voodoo_lIlI
    [link] [comments]

    Next game location

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    If you guys were designing the next ghost recon game what are some locations you would like to see next?

    submitted by /u/hesaidshesaid24
    [link] [comments]

    Still think the Ghosts are the deadliest in da world?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment