• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Throwback!

    Ghost Recon - Throwback!


    Throwback!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Actual photos from an Ubisoft Meeting

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Assassin’s Creed : Bolivia leaked footage

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    So Ghosts are supposed to be super secret black ops that "don't officaily exist"...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    ...so it really bothers me when some no-name civilian in Erewhon know my face and callsign and also comments on what I have been doing in the field.

    Little things like this really bother me.
    Wildlands is a very flawed game, but I still love it becuase of things here and there. In BP I feel like there are more little things that annoy me than things I like.

    And you know, the story/characters sucks, the AI is garbage, the friendly NPCs are annoying, I don't like the drones, the gunsmith sucks, all clothing looks either brand new or is covered in mud/slime and all the other things that makes BP less that great.

    Sorry, never meant for this to get so rant-y. I want to like this game and I think this game could be good with time, thus my passion and angers sort of spilt on the page when I started typing :P

    submitted by /u/mange667
    [link] [comments]

    A small comparison between Breakpoint and Blacklist

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    AI have no idea what I should call this screenshot

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Nature's beauty

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Suppose this is the best place to post these Breakpoint pics

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    When you see it...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I don’t know if I’m the only one who has noticed this but where is Weaver’s scar

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Any one else think that with some lighting changes breakpoint could look more impressive overall?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    It is about screen res but not as we know it

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I know there have been many posts about screen resolution issues for Breakpoint - my god I have read most of them, but my issue is different.

    In short, whenever I start BP my game res is down to 1280 x 720 (whereas my main monitor is 2560 x 1440). Resetting every time it is easy but frustrating. I also find when I leave the game my desktop has been changed to 1280 x 720.

    I have 4 monitors - not prepared to switch any off while paying. This has only recently started to occur since the last update. Anyone having the same problem and found a fix for it?

    submitted by /u/gophernz
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious, are these stronger than the regular versions of the guns in Immersion Mode?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Should my friends and i get breakpoint, or wildlands

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    So my group is looking for something new to play, and we saw both breakpoint and wildlands are on sale ($20 for BP, and $15 for WL). There's four or five of us (depending on if either is crossplayable on Xbox with PC), and we're mostly interested in the tactical shooting, and not really story since that's kinda hard to pay attention to with three voices shouting in your headset. It'd be a big help if anyone could tell us how they compare, especially if you've played both in a similar group.

    submitted by /u/snultenSnandwich
    [link] [comments]

    The player controlled Drone

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I think we should get skills back (the ones from wildlands) for the player drones. I feel it makes no sense that we have such a bland boring drone vs what sentinel has. Just expressing my opinion

    submitted by /u/NG_Eidos
    [link] [comments]

    Worth it?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    So Ghost Recon Breakpoint is on sale for Xbox and I'm curious if it is worth it. I really want to play it, as I love this style of game. However, I played during launch and was disappointed. I ask now, the community in this subreddit, if it is worth it with the updates that have been provided for you guys. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/fro-bro56
    [link] [comments]

    Pajama Plaid 1 Squad

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    The unhackable floating laptop

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    What dlc is playable without finishing the main game?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    This is about Wildlands

    I have the main game and all the dlc. I was just wondering if and wich dlc is enjoyable to play without having finished the main game. Any answers?

    submitted by /u/killigeo
    [link] [comments]

    Is breakpoint worth the $20 on Epic?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I loved Wildlands but the idea of adding survival elements seems intriguing to me. But I heard that their are no NPCs driving around and the world devoid of life unlike Wildlands?

    submitted by /u/MRHistoryMaker
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint: Enemy Drone Jammers (Among Other Things)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Adding drone jammers to Breakpoint could be a near copy-paste from Wildlands that would help to add richness/detail to Auroa, and vary how we tactically approach Sentinel or Wolves bases as it did in Bolivia.

    We had drone jammers in Wildlands' Bolivia so they already canonically exist in the timeline. The Los Extranjeros in the Fallen Ghosts DLC even had portable versions. Drone jammers forced us to use the binoculars for spotting until they were shut down. Right now the binoculars do not have any clear reason to be used over the drone.

    If Breakpoint takes place six years after Wildlands and Skell Tech holds the cutting edge of technology, they could have figured out drone jammers that only affect non-authorized drones. Non-authorized drones would include the Ghost's recon, medic, and Engineer class' drones. Sync-shot drones are probably re-parameterized Skell Tech drones, hence why you can find them in some Sentinel armouries. If you really want to go deep on this, perhaps portable drone jammers on a new Sentinel enemy archetype could both jam the Ghost's drone with a static-filled screen AND detect its presence as if he can visually see it?

    Perhaps Sentinel drones are canonically unaffected by their own jammers because of a special paint that has anti-detection properties? Such a paint was talked about by characters in the side mission "Cover Up", which formed the canonical basis of the cloaking spray.


    Also can we get a return of the noise-maker, EMP, and explosive drone types? If the technology existed as early as Wildland's 2019 Bolivia they would certainly exist in 2025 Auroa. The only carryovers we have are the medic drone and Engineer class' defence drone (which parallels Fallen Ghost DLC's attack drone).

    Breakpoint takes place 1 year AFTER Future Soldier so I am surprised that adaptive optical camouflage was not a thing in Auroa too. We even met a young John Kozak in Bolivia trialing it out in Operation Silent Spade. How could there be a regression in technology when Auroa is one of the most technologically rich places on Earth?

    submitted by /u/The__Kiwi
    [link] [comments]

    Father/husband and essential worker Finally starting my journey on breakpoint.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Got some time when the little guy and the wife fall asleep and am super excited to boot this game up been waiting to play it since i saw the gameplay a while back. Wish me luck folks stay safe out there.

    submitted by /u/mikedeenyr3630
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment