• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Ghost Recon - New to reddit. Don’t know if this belongs here but thought I’d share my shot the other day

    Ghost Recon - New to reddit. Don’t know if this belongs here but thought I’d share my shot the other day


    New to reddit. Don’t know if this belongs here but thought I’d share my shot the other day

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    True though. Got nothing to do on BP till the next update.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    He was climbing up to kill me, And this is when he knew, he fucked up. That is how he stayed after I shot him lol

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    The Hellscape of Golem Island

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Ghost Recon Wildlands: Reprisal (Fan Cinematic Trailer)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    me to myself when I post on the sub

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    And boom goes the dynamite �� ��

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    We need to have the suppression system back in Ghost War please

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    It's the only way to deal with all of these cheap Ghost War players that only run around in circles with their MP7s or VHSD2's/ Would also be better to restrict loadouts to just 1 primary weapon.

    submitted by /u/Everardo_G
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys like my Ghost? I based him off of the Call of Duty endowment pack that released in Modern Warfare.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    La Cruz...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    A little note about the drones.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I've seen some people not wanting drones in future Ghost Recon games, and I'm with them.

    But we shouldn't be afraid of seeing them back because if we follow Ghost Recon Breakpoints story(at least episode 1, I'm too poor to play the other one), the drones are created by Skell tech and they are only in Auroa. So except if the wolves somehow manages to export them, we shouldn't see them back.

    submitted by /u/Akrotag
    [link] [comments]

    Turning off Tier 1 in Wildlands?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I turned on the tiering system when I was about 60% through the game but it's been getting SO much more difficult. Is it possible to temporarily turn it off and stop accruing Tier points for a little bit while I advance in the story?

    submitted by /u/DouchecraftCarrier
    [link] [comments]

    Lower performance in Wildlands vs Breakpoint?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Redownloaded Wildlands today just because Breakpoint is too weird for me... and my FPS was like in the 40s and 30s... my cpu is an I7 3.6 Kaby lake... 1070 gtx msi. no idea what setting I could have in that could be screwing the pooch so much.. anyone know

    submitted by /u/reptilepaul93
    [link] [comments]

    Tokyo Drift ain’t got SHIT on me ����

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Looks like the Wolves came to the wrong part of town

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Is it possible to complete all field medic missions solo?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I don't have many friends that play this game so I was just wondering.

    submitted by /u/jdmking1234
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle bug

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix vehicle bug like I cant drive boat, the helicopter is stuck on one level and I cant exit it unless I crash it. And once enter car it drive itself?

    I tried to reinstalled the game and it didn't helped.

    And I didn't change anything in control menu.

    Even when I cleared all buttons in control menu the car still moving forward.

    submitted by /u/thatCrazyCat19
    [link] [comments]

    Wildlands

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Ok so I've recently started playing wildlands again and noticed alot of issues. And they are really irritating to the point of how did this pass qa?

    Excruciatingly long loading screens Enemy Ai that knows where you are inside 30 seconds with 95% accuracy Friendly npc Ai thick as 2 planks, lucky if they can hit the ground with a rock The stealth suit that is a pain in the arse to get is useless as the enemy see you just as easy as if you didnt have it on, so no point going through all that crap. Vehicles handle like bricks Helicopter weapons are a pain to use

    Leave it at that for now

    submitted by /u/Tydfil
    [link] [comments]

    I want to see what your guys favorite Ghost Recon out of the latest two

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment