• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Here on r/GhostRecon we only hate drones

    Ghost Recon - Here on r/GhostRecon we only hate drones


    Here on r/GhostRecon we only hate drones

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    But we love our fellow humans, no matter what background, ethnicity, gender, race, religion or whatever you belong to. As long as you behave around here, you are welcome and we don't care about your opinions and beliefs outside of this subreddit.

    This is how the world should work. Don't treat someone bad who didn't do anything to you. Don't treat someone bad only because you don't like their skin color.

    This is not a political stance. This is a human rights stance. #Blacklivesmatter


    Disclaimer: The above doesn't apply if you are a drone in a Ubisoft game.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyTest91
    [link] [comments]

    Lmao

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Could we see an Episode 3 update soon?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Visions

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    If there ever will be another update and it contains the A.I team mates, it needs to include stuff from Wildlands, here are some suggestion

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    If there ever will be another update and it contains the A.I team mates, it needs to include stuff from Wildlands, here are some suggestion

    Keep in mind, I put these images together rather quickly just before the Free Weekend for Breakpoint back in late March.

    The \"Die\" Sleeve tattoo for left arm from Wildlands (honestly, I'd rather want them to include all the tattoos from Wildlands, just look at that poor selection currently in the game. It's not like it's super hard to import, they're literally just seperate textures in the game files).

    The Battle Eagle or whatever it was and the \"wartorn\" version of it. They kinda added it to Breakpoints with that \"Sweeping Eagle\" tattoo but it looks kinda sad and doesn't cover the entire left arm.

    The commando face paint. It looks really good, I'm surprised they didn't port it over to Breakpoint.

    ESS Crossbow tactical glasses with dark tint. I don't understand why there are absolutely 0 good looking tactical glasses in the game, let alone dark or multi colored lenses.

    ESS Crossbow with the red-ish lenses you can also get for the real ESS' glasses.

    Oakley SI Straight Jacket glasse. Given that they decided to dump a whole lot of Oakley stuff to this game, I don't get why didn't they get these glasses since imo they look really good and they were in Wildlands. They also had a tinted variant as part of the Deluxe Edition.

    Move the hairbun lower, looks way better just like in Wildlands. I also liked how the hair was much taller from the top of the head.

    Sparky face option from Wildlands, which majority seemed to use

    Keller face option from Wildlands which also seemed to be popular.

    A shemagh that actually looks like shemagh, I don't get why they went ahead to call the scarf in the game a shemagh because it looks nothing like one with the color options. Also, would be nice if it had couple of options how it was wrapped, one being the one in the image.

    I'm sure there's a truck load of other ideas but I'm skeptical to even ever seeing these being added, which is a shame.

    submitted by /u/_MaZ_
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderful

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Titan Raid June 2-9 (B-Positive)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Hope for the future

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    With the ps5 coming out a new ghost recon will be soon and all I can do is hope and anticipate that it won't go down the rpg route. I love tactical shooters I love free roam. One game that combines them perfectly is Metal gear solid 5 and that was 2015. They were able to create large scale free roam environments which were set in multiple countries alongside a story that made sense. I'd love to have access to different environments like this I could only imagine how cool it would be to deploy to afghanistan then maybe the amazon rainforest who knows along side friends. I'd also love to see a base of operations which we sorta had in breakpoint and hey we are not bing hunted anymore so why cant we have a big base I could only hope for this sorta game and I hope a few people agree with me or someone sees this.

    submitted by /u/Whryx
    [link] [comments]

    Light in the Darkness

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Light in the Darkness

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    one of the greatest trailers ever!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Ghost Recon MilSim

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Poor guy just paid off that truck too

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Close One

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    WARM UP for MERCENARY event on JUN 6th

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Ghost Recon Wildlands doesn't let me change my resolution

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Game starts in 640x480 and won't let me change resolution in the settings, i can change the resolution in the GRW.ini file but it makes no difference when i launch the game, I read on a forum that the Windows creator update caused this bug, but the update was in 2017 and i got my PC in 2019 so i can't seem to roll back/uninstall the update.

    submitted by /u/Grant663
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost War Progression

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I know there's plenty of things we are waiting to be added into the game, but I haven't seen the one the matters most to me mentioned: a progression system in PVP.

    Ghost War in Wildlands was one of my favorite multiplayer experiences of this generation, and one thing that kept me playing so long was it's extensive leveling system, and plenty of in-game cosmetics to earn.

    This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think that Breakpoint's pvp actually IMPROVES on the formula that made Wildlands so great on the gameplay side, however, this progression is completely absent, making me less motivated to play it then games like Modern Warfare.

    The Battle Pass thing they had at launch was adequate enough to keep me engaged, but now there's literally zero progression besides a piece of gear here and there.

    I still love playing the game, but it feels like I'm wasting time a lot more than in other games since I'm not working towards anything.

    submitted by /u/MassUvUpvote
    [link] [comments]

    Armory upgrade and Better dismantle in immersive mode...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Firstly, I'm new to the game. Honestly, this is my first GR game (I got wildlands, on a sale, a few days before this one, but I didn't like it and didn't get far).

    Anyway, what do the perks "Armory upgrade" and "Better dismantle" do in immersive mode? Are they just a waste of perk points or do they actually have use in immersive mode?

    submitted by /u/Izeck
    [link] [comments]

    When your teammates put acid in your syringe

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    When you see a car full of soldiers drive by in bolivia

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    sunset in Bolivia

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    So I'm playing through Wildlands for the first time - in Ghost mode, because I'm a huge fan of permadeth - and I've just faced the Predator. omfg what a rush!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I grew up with these films, so when I stumbled across a link saying the Yautja featured in this cartel-smashing tactical shooter that I was already playing, I was majorly pumped.

    Didn't really know what to expect from the quest itself, although I did do a little prep work for the final fight. (Made sure I took my rebels red-shirts in with me, looked for some solid cover.) But even with the prep, damn that was tense - both revives burnt! So much fun. Plus the whole thing was so atmospheric and authentic to the films. The sound cues were great.

    Really, really cool addition to the game. Kinda a shame it was just the one, lol.

    https://youtu.be/IVMGsWV8gTY

    submitted by /u/Hoshiko-Yoshida
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment