• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Drive properly ffs

    Ghost Recon - Drive properly ffs


    Drive properly ffs

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    “And as the fog rolled over the land, the Ghost took his place among the mist. Always present, never seen.”

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Same energy

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I played Alfa closed, the closed and open beta, and another 570 hours of gameplay since launching just now that I find it possible to do this, a simple thing. Kill me, ����‍♂️����

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Something small but hopefully we will be given the option to roll sleeves, especially with the g3 combat shirt. Rolled g3 shirt was in wildlands so why didn’t ubi put it In Breakpoint?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    The Always Online On Breakpoint Sucks

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    So I just picked up Breakpoint and the always online literally makes no sense. Surely we should at least have the option to go solo in a single player game? Even if they just tweaked it to make checks every half hour or something it wouldn't be so bad but jesus it's so obnoxious when my internet cuts out for less than 30 seconds, because everybody is online at once in a pandemic, and I'm straight CTD'd for it in the middle of gameplay. Imo they need to fast track this asap even before AI teammates to even make it playable rn.

    submitted by /u/Rickyn227
    [link] [comments]

    Enemies need to have an ambush mechanic

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Plenty of times when your roaming around in the woods you hear muffles. Immediately you know it's an animal. If there were random ambushes I would have to tread more carefully in the forest and twitch at every sound I hear in bushes or behind trees and tread carefully. At the moment I know every enemy will be walking in threes along footpaths and roads, and whenever I come close to a gathered group they always talk amongst each so I can pick off as I choose. It needs to be way more random.

    I know this suggestion is late, but I haven't seen myself a suggestion as such for forest ambushes yet. Thought it would make things more interesting.

    submitted by /u/Bkooda
    [link] [comments]

    When the custom ui preset doesnt save, I wish these options existed

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    On the topic of distance shooting... why did the devs get wrong the range and bullet drop so bad in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Which set belongs to what class can’t find clear answer

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Breakpoint In A Nutshell

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Breakpoint - Question about cutscenes in coop

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I've only played this solo so far, enjoyed it very much now that the immersive mode exists. Going to be playing it with some of my friends soon who just bought the game but a thought occured to me, with cutscenes that happen, how exactly do they work in coop?

    I watched a couple of youtube coop playthrough videos to see what it was like, and it appears that anyone can initiate a cutscene even if everyone isn't in front of the person or objective, but at the end of the cutscene, everyone is spawned into the same place, is that right?

    If so that's a bit of a shame, it kind of ruins some good tactics, I know for one particular mission you have to find someone in a base, and after you've spoken to them in the cutscene you get attacked and have to defend the building. (Keeping it vague on purpose to avoid spoilers)

    In this case our sniper squad that would have been pitched outside the base would be very useful, but if they're going to get spawned into the building too that negates the idea.

    submitted by /u/Earthern-Hunter
    [link] [comments]

    Sling backpacks

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Could we get those one strap backpacks in Breakpoint, like what the Devision outfit had in Wildlands? That would be dope.

    submitted by /u/Italianpotato12
    [link] [comments]

    Nomad is getting a little sloppy.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Should I get wildlands or breakpoint?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is sort of a vague question, but I'm thinking of getting either wild lands or breakpoint, but I'm not sure which to get?

    Apart from the obvious things like story and location, what are some of the main differences between them? Does gameplay change much between them?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/argilla_facies
    [link] [comments]

    Help plz

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    So me and my mate got the game fairly recently and have spent ages getting to gear level 150 so we can do raids on golem island. Once we get there we realise we needed four people, but only me and him have the game out of people we know. Is anyone down to play with two noobs? 😂

    submitted by /u/huttsy96
    [link] [comments]

    "Extracting HVT"

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Time for us to explore Bolivia Assassin Creed style ;)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    GRAW 2 Last Stand

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    How does gear level affect shop and crafting weapons?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    We have just finished the first raid boss and got some 256 lvl items. Our Gear score jumped from 170-180 to 220-230 with the new loot. Meanwhile, when we loot items off ground or when we try to buy in the shop we still get 170 lvl items. How does this work? Does it tame some time to update the shop and the loot?

    submitted by /u/kungirus
    [link] [comments]

    PVP PC

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I was going to get the game to play the 4v4 pvp gamemode pc due to the sale on epic games is it still popular playerbase I am from EU if that changes the server choice

    submitted by /u/Deadcompany28
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Ghosts could I have some input please?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    I know I am not the only one disappointed by the latest ghost recon. I am looking into making a games similar to wildlands which will focus on stealth and being tactical. It is very much still a concept but I am looking for what people would want from a game like this. It would follow a realistic plot like illegal arms dealing, drug cartels, or terrorism. It will also be free to play.

    submitted by /u/nickywhale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment