• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S

    Ghost Recon - Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S


    Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    F's in the chat for this guy right here

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Seems to be happening more often these days

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Nomad will soon receive a letter from Hogwarts

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    mud on breakpoint...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    For the love of god, Ubisoft. Please tone down the mud.... It's ridiculous. I take one damn step off pavement and my guns instantly get fully caked. I could understand if I went into prone or prone camouflage. It's constant. What the hell is the point of weapon camos and colors if our weapons are always caked in mud!?!?!?!?

    submitted by /u/DARKxASSASSIN29
    [link] [comments]

    Every time i hear a whirring noise i have a heart attack.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    All Classes completed, not an easy task at all

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    That feeling of impending doom.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    "The Snowset."

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Wildlands Editions on sale in Xbox store. What edition should I get? Confusing.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Hey all, big Breakpoint fan here who sees the Wildlands editions on sale. The issue is there's so many that I can't tell what I should or shouldn't buy.

    Can anyone tell me if the Year 2 Pass, Season Pass or what DLC is worth it?

    The base game is $15, the Ultimate Edition is $35, the Year 2 Gold Edition is $23.

    submitted by /u/Im_Washable
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna fly like an eagle,Til I’m free

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    That's not the enemy Nomad

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    I think this is just a badass photo

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Taking Out an Outpost in Max Wound State (I suggest trying it)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Back to GR after Wildlands. I always thought the anticipation of the fight was worse than the ACTUAL fight. After you have done recon, and all there is left to do is start taking them down...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Once I get going though, the tension seems to lessen up.

    submitted by /u/Rob1150
    [link] [comments]

    I like this game still, I’m glad this review does too.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Is it even really worth it checking off "?" in each individual region in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Only put text here cause it was required.

    submitted by /u/Delttaz
    [link] [comments]

    Game of Life: documentary on gaming grandads in love with Ghost Recon

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Not guided mode not working

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    I have "not guided" selected but I still see the markers for every mission. Anyone have the same problem ? Is there any way to fix that?

    submitted by /u/LeBarbuRoux
    [link] [comments]

    To those saying "Murmurs are unrealistic" "I study physics and this is impossible"

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I present to you.... this; footage of a professional drone and the insane speed they have

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CA6_m0yn43f/

    submitted by /u/Kadziet
    [link] [comments]

    Hi Ghost's quick question

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Just finished episode one on breakpoint and if I understand correctly to continue (finish) game I need to pay more?

    submitted by /u/raimundaswithu
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    What to do after the quests? I've completed main story, all of the archipelago missions, maxed all of the classes, faction missions. I am in the dead end, im missing few collectibles, hell I even read the lore in game from those collectibles. So im asking what do you do in this game after you complete everything, I kinda like the game after the update, still broken but much better, but this post is not about it, it is about, thus far I've done those faction missions, but they are even providing any rewards anymore so they are kinda point less to be honest. Let me hear your thoughts, what are you doing when everything is done.

    submitted by /u/KingRainerZ
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a better way to spend the sunrise all by yourself on a lake with your old but trusty boat?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    We never had a machine gunner class on GRB right?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I mean look at the other class they have lots of bonuses on specific guns but we never had a bonus on Light machine guns. I kinda wonder what it would be like if there's a gunner class on Breakpoint but with a weakness like the gunner class is so slow that other classes can kill the gunner class, then he should also have more health and 10% damage resistance. Just imagine a class like that would be a total help on the team dropping ammo for his/her teammates on the battlefield. Note: think of an ability for the class it would really help.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ROOKIE-SN_3182
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment