• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Ghost Recon - First interaction with the those behemoth drones in breakpoint

    Ghost Recon - First interaction with the those behemoth drones in breakpoint


    First interaction with the those behemoth drones in breakpoint

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Finally cleared the map. 90+ Hours. For the sake of your sanity don't do the same ��

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Ubi you could do so much better with your gear design.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Breakpoint needs holstering

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    As stated in the title, Breakpoint needs holstering, similar to wildlands as I'm sick of civilians screaming whenever I enter a populated area. Also erewhon already has quite a few animations for it, from what I've seen. Also, fix the crossdraw.

    submitted by /u/owoLLENNowo
    [link] [comments]

    Exactly What I Wanted

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    On top of the world. Was WAY harder to climb that rock than I thought it would be.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Daredevil Nomad, back in Bolivia.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Walker with the Ghost squad before the Auroa conflict

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Breakpoint first of?(playerbase performance)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I have breakpoint for ps4 pro. I also have a 2080ti max trio with i9 processor. I am wondering if it's better to swap breakpoint over to pc and buy it again. But first I'd like to ask how's the performance and most of all how is the player base? This game had a bad rap at start and I'm sure that didn't help. But I'm hoping any pc players can give me the assurance that the playerbase for breakpoint is alive and well

    submitted by /u/Firepaw94
    [link] [comments]

    Behemoth

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I am currently doing engineer class to the max, but i got a task to kill a behemoth, but i have already cleared all of the defense areas, are there any rogue behemoths which respawn, i myself think the one in Walkers camp should respawn?

    submitted by /u/KingRainerZ
    [link] [comments]

    Middle East/ Flashback Outfit

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! THE ONE WITH GHOST RECON WILDLANDS!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Have you ever wanted to beat the predator mission? FUCKING FINALLY? Me too! Anyone that has good gear and wants to beat the fucking mission, PLEASE REDDIT CHAT ME CAUSE I WANT TO BEAT IT ALREADY. thnxn\.

    submitted by /u/Ch4rlieCh4plin
    [link] [comments]

    Wildlands Ghost Mode - new character

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    So I'm about to beat the game on the regular mode and I'm definitely gonna play through it in Ghost Mode once I finish it When I start the game in Ghost Mode is my old save file gonna be over-written?

    submitted by /u/the_fro_mint
    [link] [comments]

    Next GR Game

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I will start by saying I am not an avid GR fan who buys the game on release. I own both Wildlands and Breakpoint and enjoy them for the most part.

    I wanted to put my views across to what I would like to see from the next game.

    We know both previous titles have issues but by and large were fun to play.

    First of all I'd like to say well done to the team on how they implement co-op in to the title. Works seamlessly for me and my buddy. This to me is what the next game should be built around a co-op experience. Like Wildlands before if you want to solo you'd have AI teammates to help you out.

    Second for me is the customization. This is where the game needs some major work. I personally didn't like the upgrading a weapon mechanic and much preferred Wildlands gunsmith. That being said I honestly would like to see something more akin to Escape From Tarkov. Honestly one of the best gunsmiths I have ever seen in game. In depth and realistic.

    Third clothing, something that GR does well is give you plenty of clothing options, however, they should provide some real word differences. Example Camelbak water carry should work as a canteen. Something from RPG games would work for this where you have a slot system. So different sized chest rigs give you more or less slots.

    Fourth survival aspects, personally one of the best aspects of Breakpoint for me. I would love to see them expanded upon. These mechanics can be trained in the skill system by doing stuff in the world. Example stamina and endurance could be leveled by running and carrying stuff.

    Fifth for me something that needs to be worked on is the sound. Audio has nice sounds but poor directional sounds. Footsteps seem to be wholly missing and enemies talk to themselves. The next game needs something like steam audio and a bit of a rework with the AI.

    Sixth is AI the holy grail of any game, something I would love to see would be better AI, If they are soldiers like the Unidad in Wildlands they should push you position as a real unit would. If they are gangs then they should be less tactical etc.

    Seventh for me is setting, personally would like to see something current or slightly in the past without too many fancy gadgets. Keep it real or as real as possible. Only drones should be UAV's and ones used by civilians and military. In terms of where I am not particularity bothered Wildlands was a nice varied map something like that would be nice.

    Finally skill tree, Breakpoint was to easy to level up all the skills, I would like to see you specialize and that be your only specialization. You then have two trees on for your specialization and one for general character. Example Medic tree is all about healing etc.

    For me in all honesty for all the flaws I feel Ubisoft are so close to having something special.

    I'd personally like to see them bring the title back to reality and make it a highly tactical co-op game. Missions should be protect this engineer, collect this intel etc. Real world missions that a ghost military unit would be tasked with.

    Lets open a proper discussion and hope Ubisoft take some players views when developing the next title.

    submitted by /u/JarvisCrocker
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate Fury Outfit V1

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Started playing the Division 2 after I picked it up on a sale a while back...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Wildlands or Breakpoint?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I imagine a post like this has already been made, I want answers but not to the point where I want to scroll through a whole Reddit page to find an answer.

    I played Wildlands when it came out, absolutely loved it and coming back to it in lockdown it's wiped my data (I must have cleared my app data at some point without realising). This is a good and bad thing, obviously I have lost all my weapons and attachments etc, but I still enioy the game and having everything to do again gives me something to work towards. HOWEVER, this then reminded me that they released a follow up game, yet I have only heard mediocre comments about it. Playing Wildlands a bit today on my PS4 does show some ageing signs, it is a bit sluggish and could use an update.

    Essentially what I am asking is this: Is Breakpoint worth buying or should I continue to replay Wildlands? I'm not restricted by price but of course I won't shy away from a bargain. Questions like is it worth it if it's on sale? Or questions like what is actually really different between the two games? Those are the sorts of questions on my mind.

    If anyone would have the time to give me a brief rundown that would be so great and would really appreciate a bit of guidance!

    submitted by /u/KingPontitan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment