• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Ghost Recon - me and the boys about to pull up on el sueno

    Ghost Recon - me and the boys about to pull up on el sueno


    me and the boys about to pull up on el sueno

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Looking through some of my older screenshots, found this one photo.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    went back to bolivia a few weeks ago, i had forgot how cool it was

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Closest i could get to Future Soldier

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Ubisoft please put this rifle in breakpoint

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Taking unnecessary risks for those sweet melee kills

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    getting WHALERS-00111 error code since the server maintenance this morning

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    really good I can't play a game I paid for single player even if I wanted to...

    submitted by /u/MHyatt
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks the drones look bad.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Like the title implies the drones are hideous. Most of them look like they were designed by a 12 year old who just saw a weird mecha anime or something like that. The guns on them are wayyy to big to be viable, the 2 machine guns on the smaller land based ones like like they have a diameter closer akin to a 20-30mm autocannon and the behemoths with their to gatlings that look like they're straight out of an A-10 but with shorter barrels.

    submitted by /u/BlitzFromBehind
    [link] [comments]

    So this happened

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Breakpoint Gear Level off...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    So here's a question. I just started this game, and I'm trying it with the gear level off... because I wanted to play Wildlands 2 not The Division... I kid.

    Anyhow my question is where in the bivouac do I change my guns for my loadout? Am I literally just stuck with whatever I happen to be carrying? That kind of blows. Do I have to switch back, change my guns and then turn gear level off again? I'm racking my brain... the internet has been no help, maybe Reddit can give me a hand.

    submitted by /u/copious-coitus036
    [link] [comments]

    Massive isn't that much better, but at least they listen to what the community thinks.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    those behemoths...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Stealth Reconnaissance is a 24 hour job.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    How similar is Breakpoint to Wildlands in terms of gameplay and mechanics?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Hey guys! First of all, I'm interested in getting Wildlands. I love the IDEA of the game, but I don't really know its mechanics and its feel.

    I saw that Breakpoint has a free demo in the PS Store. I wanna try it solely so I could grasp how the gameplay of these games work. I was hoping that I could atleast get a background of how Wildlands is if I try the demo of Breakpoint, but I'm not entirely how smilar they would be.

    I just don't want to spend money first if I'm unsure if I will like a game, you feel? Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/hnmlo
    [link] [comments]

    Future Soldier inspired Airsoft loadout

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Ranking of Weapons on Breakpoint

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    My buddy and I are playing and we have been going back and forth of which weapons are the best for every class. But so far this is the that we came up with. Just wanted to see what others opinions are. (We play immersive) 805 Bren MG121 P90/MP7 M82/Recon-A1 RUI2SG 5.7 USG G28 Just curious to see what others think or if they have better luck with others.

    submitted by /u/lostbackpacker95
    [link] [comments]

    Apex predator. Figured I'd go into photo mode and came out with this. Not bad in my opinion

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Look. I know its a stretch but I want a season where customization is overhauled in breakpoint. Look at the detail COD is going for. Y'all can't even make a full ghillie suit? I doubt it.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Things I think any modern GR game SHOULD have.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    So I got to thinking about what would make a GR game hop the bar to become a industry defining game. These things wouldn't just make the game great, but could honestly propel the tactical shooter genre forward if this stuff was added.

    -A better open world. That's kind of broad, but Auroa is just bland. At least Bolivia had SOME life. I think that if the developers focused on making a deeper open world than a larger open world, we would be better off. That being said, if they could add in things to do like Wildlands did, and maybe make those things better than they were, I don't think they'd have to change the size of the map.

    -Keep some of the side missions from GR Wildlands, but update them. The breach and clear missions, cargo stealing missions, and ambush missions were actually pretty fun. If they gave us more toys or options for these side missions, I think these would give us more things that we actually want to do in the game.

    -Add in new side missions that emphasize tactics. I'm talking about being able to breach into or fast rope into a hostage situation, Halo jumping behind enemy lines to do recon on enemy bases, sabotaging power stations so that power to a district stays down for some amount of time. We want to do shit that spec ops guys would do, so let us do that.

    -Ghost Mode/Realism has to be in the game from the gate. Shouldn't even have to put this one, but that's twice now the devs have added it post launch. The game should be for both casual players and near real players. This isn't ARMA, but it's also not COD.

    -kind of playing on what I said earlier about options in side missions, let us use equipment and perform tactics that are actually used in real life. I would love to use diving equipment to sneak onto an oil rig that's impossible to get to by air or boat. The positive would of course be stealth, and the negative could be having to travel lighter. Fast roping from a helicopter when using the fast-travel system to deploy is another thing I'd love to see. The positive being able to go anywhere on the map, the negative that it's possible for the chopper to be shot down mid flight if anti air hasn't been taken out in an area.

    -Improving the AI for both enemies and teammates. I've seen a lot of people say they don't like the AI teammates, so maybe have a way to turn them off, but I think that most people like having teammates when they can't or don't want to play online. These guys need a complete overhaul from the two recent games, but creating competent to good AI is not impossible.

    -Bring back the customization and Gunsmith from Wildlands with the loot from both games. And as much as I don't think it'll happen, I pray they'll ditch the awful microtransactions.

    -Get rid of the drones concept. Nobody wants to fight giant drones in their GR game. That being said, allowing the enemy to use stuff like Predator drones would be cool. Maybe if you've attracted too much heat, one of these things flies in to ruin your day, and they have to be shot down with anti air ordinance.

    -Having enemies not just spawn right in front of you. Add on to what you had in Wildlands. If you're caught and haven't taken out enemy comms, I want to see helicopters and cars dropping off extra troops, not just enemies appearing out of nowhere.

    These are just a couple things I'd like to see. While I don't see a reason why most of this stuff couldn't be added, I realize that Ubi is a company looking to make money, not make a great game.

    submitted by /u/TimStar2
    [link] [comments]

    What's your style of play? MIC.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I tend to do through recon, pick off outliers with my sniper rifle, and then carefully work through to the objective. I have seen videos of people who just walk right up like, "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKAS" and start mowing down people, like The Terminator, not even taking cover or ducking, just killing everything.

    submitted by /u/Rob1150
    [link] [comments]

    Critical Decision part#1 Please forgive the video’s ending capture card crashed while playing and didn’t notice what happened until editing and crash report.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Mount Hodgsons peak

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment