• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Woodland or Multicam?

    Ghost Recon - Woodland or Multicam?


    Woodland or Multicam?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Here, the rare Cobra gets a quick drink before returning to battle.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I hope that in the next update, with the arrival of the AI ​​friends, you can choose a location on the map, and when you are in a vehicle the AI ​​can go there driving, and you as a gunner or passenger, it would be very interesting, at the same time terrifying thinking about the bugs.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Whys Fury's hairstyle is not in the game? it looks so cool, I hope they bring back in the next update

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I recreated Alicia Diaz from Ghost Recon 2 with both early 2000's and a more modernized look

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Hello There

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Cross-Draw vest... Yep, they outright robbed us.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Posted by Ubi-Karl on the forums today:

    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2237324-Cross-draw-vest

    " Yes, it has been decided that Cross Draw vest will be kept as it is.

    I am sorry if this was not the outcome you may have been expected and I will ensure that your feedback gets passed along to our game team accordingly. "

    After changing real money for this extra: Ubi's attempt to "fix" the magazine pouches on all vests ended up removing everything that made the cross draw vest, a cross draw vest.

    After hundreds for reports, they claimed it was a bug, it was being investigated, that a fix was in the works.

    Today, they finally tell the truth about one aspect of Breakpoint: They removed the holster and pouches intentionally and they INTEND to keep it as is.

    Just thought you guys would like to know. In case maybe you were thinking of supporting this type of trash in the future.

    submitted by /u/CrockfordCK
    [link] [comments]

    Small GRAW tribute (Wildlands)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Any funny stories about rebels during missions in Wildlands?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    [Madre Coca/Tabacal Spoiler alert]

    So today I was doing Madre Coca's last mission but I think it started without me noticing it because when I started it, the objective was "Take down Madre Coca".

    I tried to be stealthy and all but there was a group of rebels that I didn't understand what they were doing here that were cleansing the place while I was trying to get caught.

    Then suddenly I see "Mission Complete", Madre Coca is dead while I was hiding behind a wall. 😆

    I had to replay the mission and do it the way it was meant to be to take her down myself.

    submitted by /u/Ch3rr1s3
    [link] [comments]

    Last Light

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Sunset in Bolivia

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Created this outfit loosely based on Alex from Modern Warfare

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Auroa would've benefited more from being a landlocked place rather than it's out in the middle of nowhere location.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    You could keep the same territory, but throw it on the edge of some more or less hostile country, like Russia. My thinking is that it's hard to justify throwing waves of human enemies at you when you're on an island. With Wildlands, you're in a real country and it's easier for me to turn off the parts of my brain that say "that's unrealistic". You're in Bolivia, so it's an actual country with a large population (sort of). It's easier for me to accept wave after wave of enemy, even helicopters all over the place when it's coming from an actual country that "could" have all those resources.

    Auroa though, not so much. Sentinel and the Wolves only have so many members, and I think the games told me I've killed 1000? Even if you can't leave Auroa, Auroa should be connected to another continent. I don't think Russia would be a bad choice, except I don't even think Russia has oceans bordering it.

    I guess a problem with landlocking the island is that it becomes a matter of "alright when do you wanna go take over that place" rather than "this is going to be tough and we've only got a few choppers". Basically becomes too easy for Auroa to be taken over. Add the drone swarm thing and you up the stakes still.

    Honestly my biggest gripe with the game has to do with lack of the place feeling alive. Lack of animals, civilians, and enemies. I think landlocking the island would give more justification for adding more enemies (if Ubisoft ever decided to up the stakes). As it stands, I'd say the only extremely difficult part of Auroa is Golem Island, which is pretty meh to me.

    The requirement for other teammates tanks realism. Having to wait for somebody to spawn in just so you get the precious 4 teammates rather than 3. I don't really like Golem Island. Thought it was ultimately wasted and should've just been a part of Auroa if they were going to keep it at all.

    I won't get rid of the game. It's got enough replay value for me. The milsim aspect of the games adds to that replay value, even if it means I have to stop playing for a few months and "forget" the game, so that it can be a fresh experience again.

    Another thing... Some of those buildings and structures on Auroa are unbelievably large and complex and also kill the realism. Bringing Auroa closer to a mainland would've helped with that. Wouldn't have me thinking, "where are all the people that worked to build these structures and maintain them daily, and continue working despite the bullshit? You can easily quarantine people even if the country is landlocked. It's called guns and private army. Basically the same way they did it with Auroa currently, just landlocked and with soldiers consistently crossing their fingers hoping the Russians or Americans don't come storming in.

    I guess I'll have to beat the game fully to really understand all that's happened. Still love this game, despite the flaws.

    Edit: the game says I'm 80 hours in. Still have yet to beat all the main story missions. That's another reason I will keep this game.

    submitted by /u/authorizationbatman
    [link] [comments]

    Operator Bale wants to join in on Operation Kingslayer

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Black Bear Squadron is recruiting!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Are you interested in joining a solid, active Task Force? Well The Black Bear Squadron is recruiting!

    What We Offer: • A way to make a persona for your operator, complete with a military past, biography, callsign, and more. • A relaxed and active community of ghost recon operators. • Operations are done twice a week, Saturday's and Sunday's.

    Platforms: •Xbox • PS4

    Requirements: • Some form of communication (headset, phone, mic, etc) • Must be mature • Needs to maintain communication on discord (occasionally check in) • Needs to have either Ghost Recon Breakpoint or Wildlands • Every operator has a quota to fill of 4 OPs each month, if you can't complete your quota you must give your team leader a reason.

    Games: • Ghost Recon Breakpoint • Ghost Recon Wildlands

    Contact (discord): • @RogueSoldier8#3360 • sNicHblAstEr741#8500

    submitted by /u/RogueSoldier8
    [link] [comments]

    Communication

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    July is right around the corner and we still have yet to hear anything since may about the update, when could we expect at least a paragraph from you guys, let alone a teaser of some sort

    submitted by /u/jb11083
    [link] [comments]

    Ghille wraps

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Why can we be only have them on variants like the g28 wilderness why can't you add them to Maria's shop like you did those dumb suppressors

    submitted by /u/kydavid22
    [link] [comments]

    So, any word on what the Gunsmith Update actually is?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    To keep this short, do we have any concrete word about what we're getting in the Gunsmith update? I'm personally hoping we're going to have attachments pulled from the raid and accessible without going into the raid (even if you have to go loot them elsewhere on Auroa), and various tweaks on what parts can go onto different weapons. Also, capacity updates for DMRs and a few pistols would be nice to bring them more in line with their real steel counterparts. There are some other things I'd like, but I'm just gonna temper my expectations.

    Eh, I'm just hoping we actually get an update rather than: "We added the ACOG to a couple of assault" style update.

    submitted by /u/ErraticSeven
    [link] [comments]

    First experience with these things and I can now say for a fact, they’re an absolute nightmare!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Appearances from Wildlands not in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I've finally grabbed breakpoint on sale after I ran out of legendaries to chase in wildlands.

    I'm a little baffled that, despite the story line revolving around the same 'character' it the game doesn't have the same appearances that were available in wildlands. It seems to me that it would have made rather more sense if the appearance combinations available in wildlands were also in breakpoint at a higher fidelity.

    I don't suppose anyone knows if ubisoft has said anything about this? Google didn't turn anything up.

    Other that that, I have to say that the gameplay is pretty good again, cover system sometimes feels a little clunky. I feel it would be a better game with less drone nonsense and a more reality based set of opponents, but it's amusing enough to keep me occupied for a while. I'm liking Vulkan, but also confused where the hell is the Linux version if it's just a compile and a few uplay changes away? Here too, google doesn't turn anything up other than that it doesn't work because of EAC. Seems an awful shame to not have a linux version when the whole thing is already ported to Vulkan.

    submitted by /u/solonlost
    [link] [comments]

    Check fire

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment