• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Ubisoft Paris in a nutshell

    Ghost Recon - Ubisoft Paris in a nutshell


    Ubisoft Paris in a nutshell

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    GR Breakpoint undeveloped far "South East Island" overview. A while back I found 3 or so chest on the mini map on this hidden island. Last night another player and I took a sneak peek at this mystery island, but didn't find anything yet. Maybe some of you gamers may be interested?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Is everything okay buddy? I’m here if you wanna talk

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    A month ago, you guys told me that Breakpoint was worth it. You were right. Thank you all. Currently 286, waiting for the Raid reset.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    The breakpoint cycle

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Wildland vs Breakpoint: ADSS

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Y’all aren’t ready for this conversation yet

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Lol, haven't meet the Unicorns before...

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Is there a way to turn off marking, but still have intel show up?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Really loving this game! Made it as hard as possible, but it feels like I'm missing out on Intel since I turned off marking enemy and allies. Is there an option I missed in the settings that allows intel to show up or should I really not even worry about it. Data pads, maps etc still show up is that all I really need?

    Edit: sorry forgot to mention for Breakpoint

    submitted by /u/Bullybum
    [link] [comments]

    Restarting wildlands

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    After playing breakpoint for a while I think wildlands is my favorite of the 2. So me and my buddy started up another ghost mode on extreme and it reminded me why I love it so much. Glad it's still fun as hell and hopefully we can make it through ghost mode in 1 go

    submitted by /u/DrBlueJazz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good team for raids, if you have GS 150 or are near 150, then please try to respond. Mist have a mic and are respectful.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    PSN is MistTa_ugLy, add me or dm me if you're down.

    submitted by /u/MistTa_ugLy
    [link] [comments]

    Two Birds, One Stone Mission Guide: Ghost Recon Breakpoint

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Holster our Weapons

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Please Ubisoft for the love of god! I'm so sick of not being able to fully immerse myself in GRB because I'm constantly holding a gun. I don't want to ALWAYS be ready to kill someone. I want to be able to walk around the homesteads's or liberty without a M9 against my chest.

    submitted by /u/theredshitkid
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint needs to be retconned out of the ghost recon universe.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    I don't know what's been going on but for the past year or so video games have just been terrible. Yes there have been a couple of new gems every now and again but one of my favorite franchises the ghost recon franchise has suffered this very very bad blemish which is breakpoint. I understand that it was probably done with all of the best intentions. And I'm not knocking the developers for it. The problem is unlike the previous game wildlands which I still play from time to time breakpoint it's just this broken buggy mess. Now I am not knocking the hard work that the developers have put into it. They are not the ones at fault. But I feel that the breakpoint doesn't seem to fit in the Tom Clancy universe. UCAVs, Ground-based combat drones and all that kind of stuff in my mind just doesn't fit. The game needs to be removed out of the world and we need to go back to wearing wildlands left off. Have a nice take part in some of the operations with the information provided by El Sueño. And stuff like that. Also for the love of God don't kill off some of the best characters.

    submitted by /u/Kazeon1
    [link] [comments]

    Comparison... HELP

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    its 3am... i have been thinking a lot but i dont know what game to buy

    First of all, is Breakpoint gonna be on sale anytime soon (maybe summer???)

    And should i buy Division 2 instead? Whats the differences of these games?

    • Will a new Ghost Recon come out soon and is it TOO LATE for me to buy Breakpoint?

    • Are ALL UPDATES paid? Do i NEED to buy them to enjoy the game or can i just have Standard Edition?

    submitted by /u/Anonymous_Reddit457
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't it weird that there's so many airport in Breakpoint yet there's close to no vehicles at all? Not even parked ones, did they salvage all the planes to build themselves aurora drones LOL

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Tell me what you see When you look at me

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    How do I get people to join my session in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I can only set my online preference to friends only or invite only.

    How can I set to public so people can just join my game? I can matchmake into other people's games but I'll not carry over the progress will I?

    submitted by /u/Froggatt34
    [link] [comments]

    Why the unique vest equipment of the copy cannot be decomposed, and when to fix the bug

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Why the unique vest equipment of the copy cannot be decomposed, and when to fix the bug

    submitted by /u/jinbusi15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment