• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    Ghost Recon - My Same Basic Kit in Wildlands and Breakpoint

    Ghost Recon - My Same Basic Kit in Wildlands and Breakpoint


    My Same Basic Kit in Wildlands and Breakpoint

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    U.S Marine convoy ambush ����⚓️

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    My fellow PC gamers, I'm a big fan of the ghost recon franchise and I was really looking forward to this game but its so underwhelming, well there is some hope. Look into this game if you haven't already.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    It's always my turn to take the firewood to the bivouac

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Caught in a loop. Playing the Omega boss in the raid and we got stuck in this loop for a while until I had to quit the whole game. I’m pissed, teammates are pissed. Come on Ubisoft get it together. Is anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Cool guys don't look at explosions (no editing)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Took this photo and realized Wildlands is actually more beautiful than Breakpoint!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    "How did I get stuck with this detail?"

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    All alone on an island of wolves

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    how to make Auroa a more lively and convincing open world

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I agree with the sentiment that Auroa is kinda bland and dead at times, Bolivia felt more alive and gritty to me. Here's a video I came across that showcases some open world games and what made the worlds engaging.

    Examples

    10 MOST LIVED-IN Open World Games: https://youtu.be/mgKFTvRwicg

    submitted by /u/hellaradikal
    [link] [comments]

    Ubi can we have that pls ?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    It's not often I survive a wolf ambush because of the bullshit drones and spawns, but when I do; It feels awesome.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Skell Tech Cloaked Shackles

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    This is the second ban I’ve received today simply because this game keeps crashing. The first one was 15 minutes. And now one hour. This is ridiculous.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Smoking kills 2: Electric Boogaloo.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    What's your favorite scout conversion DMR?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of negative reviews on them because they aren't great options for players who prefer two weapons, but I've found that these scout conversions are honestly pretty amazing for solo, single weapon play!

    I've been trying them all out and they seem to be the best "jack-of-all-trades" class of guns in the game. If I want to sit back around 300m and take out 5-10 enemies before moving into a base, switching to over the shoulder, and clearing out the rest of the enemies, I can do that confidently.

    If I get into the shit and go loud, switching to burst fire, I can still handle a significant amount of enemies pretty easily. I've hit Wolf bases, behemoths etc. and I'm honestly loving these scout conversions.

    Now that I've ranted a bit, I'd love to hear thoughts and opinions on your favorite DMR scout conversions.

    Just to be clear I'm only talking about ASRs converted to DMRs. Specifically, the 416, G36, AK74 and 553.

    submitted by /u/csheprun
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint Raid Black Box locations 5/12/20

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Trying to get back into things

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I haven't played in a while, sometime before the raid released. I was doing the daily faction mission and gear score grind, etc. And eventually kind of just got bored with doing the same things over and over so I quit. I think I played chapter 3 of the main faction mission line before I quit.

    But it looks like things have gotten way better in terms of the things they added and improved. I tried to play again today and have NO idea what I'm doing. Like how to play, what happened in the story, if I can do the raid, etc. Why my loadout is the way it is. Is it worth just starting over? I had cleared out basically the entire map of side stuff and gotten every blueprint, killed every behemoth, etc.

    I wish ghost experience had been there at launch. Probably never would've stopped.

    Looks like there was an event I missed too that I can't get the rewards for, which kinda sucks, but I guess that's why I get for not playing =p

    Is there an easy TLDR of what changed since I was gone?

    Edit: Also has there been any talk of a breakpoint 2 or second ghost recon sequel game?

    submitted by /u/Terakahn
    [link] [comments]

    Ummm...since when did Breakpoint become mostly-60fps in fidelity mode on the One X?!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I'm playing this game on my One X after some time and wow, it's mostly running at 60fps in fidelity mode. Was there a new patch? It's fantastic!

    submitted by /u/Aetius3
    [link] [comments]

    Hope we get more helmet options that look cook like this

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Ghost Recon styled films.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Ok Ghosts, can anyone recommend any Ghost like movies they really like? What are your favorites? Looking to keep myself lockdown busy until future updates come out, I'm waiting on A.I teammates to jump back in.

    submitted by /u/HayHaystack
    [link] [comments]

    So the minimap, tracking enemies, infrared cameras and more are all features you can actually get on a modern drone. Except for the ability to track multiple objects at a time, the matrice is actually better than what we get in breakpoint/wildlands.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    After killing Walker what happens?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    • Guys, having troubles to open the missions with Sam fisher, I read that there are 8 missions
    • and how to open the terminator mission? do I need to finish all the faction missions ?
    • and are there other bosses, apart from Walker? cant find any other mission to get to them ?

    i'm just stuck ... thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/zrahbzih88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment