• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Ghost Recon - The thermals would look so much better if they were black and white. Here’s a phot I edited

    Ghost Recon - The thermals would look so much better if they were black and white. Here’s a phot I edited


    The thermals would look so much better if they were black and white. Here’s a phot I edited

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I loved the old helicopter controls in Wildlands, they felt like the helo had momentum and acceleration

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Breakpoint vs Wildlands. Which is better?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    When you notice Nomad doesn't say "shitballs" in Breakpoint

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint is almost accurate with the 2020 Smart Soldier equipment

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    In Breakpoint I feel like there’s a lack of ghillie suit options.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    In Wildlands the suits were decent and I enjoyed doing sum cool RP's with them. I would like some more options in BreakPoint I guess.

    submitted by /u/LostDreamWalker
    [link] [comments]

    New to Breakpoint: What is with the constant Drones/Helicopters?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Having an absolute blast with this game on immersive mode. Firefights are intense now that enemies feel like they fire bullets instead of hitscan lasers. Honestly there are so many things I like that I can't even list them all. So far it seems like a flat improvement over Wildlands, which I was mostly lukewarm too.

    However, the constant dive to prone + mud concealment we have to do every 60-180 seconds due to a drone fly over or helicopter is getting ridiculous. Does this change later on the game? Some ability that makes you always invisible to the regular flyovers? It's honestly souring the experience quite a bit. Any help greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/cheechnya
    [link] [comments]

    I made this screenshot and it looks like something the developers would make.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Hope we get more helmet options that look cool like this

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me with the co-op trophy’s on Wildlands

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I need help getting the two co-op trophies in ghost recon Wildlands and those are the only trophy's left intel the platinum, if you can help put your username in the comments and I'll add you

    submitted by /u/The_Gamingguy
    [link] [comments]

    You fckn serious rn?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    TIL the gate of lava duct can be bypassed by parking a truck next to it.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Park a truck with its tail up to the gate, then you can climb up from the front of the truck and drop down from the back over the gate.

    I knew you could climb up trucks, but it never occurred to me to use it in this way!

    submitted by /u/cym104
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get everyone single gun in wildlands?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I love this game and I was wondering if there was a way to just buy every single gun in the game. I've seen that the store has some weapon packs but they're guns I already have. I seen that there's an FAL and the Luger. Do I just have to get lucky with crates or can I just pay to unlock everything?

    submitted by /u/762x39M43
    [link] [comments]

    Still haven’t received my compensation of 1200gc since April 2nd. That’s 41 days. I’ve been on the live chat 7x as well. Just shows how incompetent ubi Paris are. They’ve failed to add 1200 gc to an account in 41 days. Wow.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Screw you ubi Paris.

    submitted by /u/edsmith99
    [link] [comments]

    Is the wildlands season pass worth it?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Thinking about getting it for around £7.49 are the story DLC's any good?

    submitted by /u/boxachocs
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle damage

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Every single time I spawn a Vehicle especially in the dirt road out of the way spawn points I can't get even on the main road without my car looking like it went through Iraq. They need to turn down the damage because this is ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/theredshitkid
    [link] [comments]

    Started to get into photo mode

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    infil

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Ubisoft made some lovely tree and leaf textures. Also, that outfit was my attempt to make a British Royal Marine before British DPM was added

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Ghost Recon Suggestions after the "Ghost Experience".

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Im coming back to GRB after the new "Ghost Experience DL". I broke down my suggestions for GR as What to Keep, Needs/Fixes, and Get Rid of. Overall the game is improving for the better.

    Keep
    Graphically the environmental artists did a great job.
    1.Keep the open world setting for the franchise.
    2. Keep the immersive / Custom modes. (good job on that).
    3. Keep the franchise alive. Don't give up on this genre UBI. GR is a unique game and no other game company has anything close to a military open world shooter co-op. So stay true to what the franchise is and what the players want.
    4. Keep the RPG elements light (e.g. crafting is ok)

    Needs or Fixes

    1. Clunky Weapon wheel. You should be able to access everything from one weapon/equipment wheel You shouldn't have to equip something in another screen. You should be able to access everything from one click or pull down from the weapon wheel
    2. More Visual Palettes (There should at least be 10 to 15) Also, make dressing for the terrain have a little bonus for blending in otherwise I can have a character go all over the map with a bright yellow jacket and stay just as hidden as someone in a ghillie suit.
    3. Add Gun/equipment Load outs (There should at least be 10 quick weapon load outs.)
    4. Add Fast roping & climbing irons/ladder. (You should be able to climb the beautiful mountains in this game. You should also be able to fast rope from helicopters. Also, you should be able to use something to get into a helicopter from the water or a cliff face. You can't have a tier one soldier without these capabilities.)
    5. Populate the beautiful map more with random people & encounters. The place seems dead without cars & people going back and forth. (although, I see you added more animals for hunting which is good.)
    6. Open up those Raid islands. Let us explore those islands so we can hunt down more "wolves".
    7. Keep adding missions and clothing/equipment/weapons.
    8. For future expansions use real world locations & situations. (Don't be afraid of not being politically correct. You did a good job with Wildlands when you used Bolivia as a fictional narco state. People need to relax its just a fictional game). When you have several real world locations link them together for more story/missions. I would gladly pay for that. (take notes from the GTA franchise)
    9. fix all the bugs e.g. players get stuck in missions or terrain on the map, missions not loading, locations for intel not being in the intended places.
    10. keep working on the vehicle controls. The cars, motorcycles, planes, & helicopters still need a little work. Although they're better now than before. (take vehicle control notes from GTA 5).
    11. Add more vehicles. More planes, add jets, more cars, watercraft, more everything. (an A-10 Warthog would be nice).
    12. Make a decision about PVE or multi player PVP. Ubi already has Rainbow six siege and that should be your tactical shooter PVP. Keep Ghost Recon true to its popularity as a solo/co-op shooter not a pvp shooter. If people need pvp people can go to Rainbow Six or any of the Battlefield or COD games. That's what I do.
    13. Bring back our team AI members with selectable weapon/gear slots. (at least 10 slots). Like you you (Ubisoft) had in the first Ghost Recon Game 2001 but with more customization.
    14. More HTH(hand to hand) combat animations (Wildlands seemed like it had more HTH animations) or a new HTH combat system. You could have a quick easy HTH combat system look at the Red Dead 2 HTH. Simple but effective. A couple of take downs, a couple of holds, and several type of punches and kicks. That would be fun and add another dimension to the game. (you could start a fight club with the locals in Liberty.)
    15. Make the AI more challenging (take a look at half-life. Half Life is so old but the enemy AI is incredible even compared to todays standards.) In Break point the enemy AI is either too easy or way to cheesy. For example on immersive/custom mode, I would recon an area of over 100 meters fully with my drone and visually with my rifle scope. A firefight breaks out and all of a sudden within 3 seconds an enemy breacher shoots me in the back. No way an enemy can cover 100 meters in the game that fast. That's just lazy programming. Use realistic avenues of approach.
    16. Need better story lines that involve real world events. Not this BS Drone/Wolves crap. I mean look at a typical wolf soldier. Do you actually think someone looks like that on the battlefield? Wearing these iron masks that would cut off your peripheral vision. Who the hell wears a trench coat humping them hills of Auroa. (Actually Im all for anybody wearing anything as long as bonuses and penalties are applied if trying to camouflage oneself or go through a highly dense area with a trench coat)
    17. Fix the clunky shooting from cover or switching from 3rd to 1st person. The cover mechanics still need work. Sometimes you're shooting into cover when clearly your barrel is not.
    18. Make friendly fire an option or scaleable.

    Get Rid of:

    1. Drones, Drones, Drones. Get them the fk out of here.
    2. Get Rid of the loot shooter elements.The Weapon/Equipment levels need to go. (That's for division)
    3. Raids (Not a part of this genre, Get rid of them for good)
    submitted by /u/wrecks01
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to find khaki weapon paint?(breakpoint)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I have khaki for my clothes but i want it for weapon paints and it gives no in game tip on where to look, so does anyone know where i can find it or a guide for finding all weapon paints i cant seem to find anything specifically about that.

    submitted by /u/Haibanrami
    [link] [comments]

    Random questions from someone with a dozen hours in Breakpoint..

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    These are simple questions which I think I know the answers to for the most part, but might just need someone to further explain these things to me in order to reinforce them in my head...

    Hiding from drones—does hiding in bushes/under trees work? Is the only way to hide from a drone to go camo prone? Does regular prone work?

    Blueprints—is the only way to get a blueprint is to buy it at the shop in Etheryium? I've come across a lot of crates with weapons in them, but have been ignoring them because I prefer my current weapon. Should I be grabbing these weapons?

    Are 100% of AI vehicles enemies? Like if I see a normal pickup truck, should I be hiding every time?

    Skill points—how do I acquire them? Is there a list of objectives that I need to complete that I can see? Or is it just from completing missions/killing people that gains me skill points?

    Can someone explain perks to me? I have two perks that both increase reload speed, how did I get these? And do they stack? And how do I acquire more perks?

    Sync shot with no HUD—how do I do this? I know that you need to select sink shot in the item wheel...but then what? Do you aim down your sights and mark enemies that you want the drone to shoot with L1? Do I also need to mark the dude who I plan on shooting? Does the sync shot trigger once I shoot? I've tried SS twice with no luck so far. Without HUD, is there a way to know if the SS triggered before i shoot?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TOADSTOOL__SURPRISE
    [link] [comments]

    How to shoot from helicopter?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Can i shoot from the helicopter while driving? If so, which button? I'm pretty sure I've tried everything in a couple different helicopters with no luck

    submitted by /u/TOADSTOOL__SURPRISE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment