• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Update Regarding Issue with New Class Access

    Ghost Recon - Update Regarding Issue with New Class Access


    Update Regarding Issue with New Class Access

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Ghosts,

    We've been carefully tracking an issue that has prevented a portion of Year 1 Pass owners from getting their exclusive access to the new Engineer and Echelon classes. During our investigation, we have found that this is not tied to the Year 1 Pass, which means that when the classes are open to everyone next week, there will likely be new a portion of players who cannot access them as well.

    Firstly, we want to apologize to those of you who are affected – we know that playing the new classes was a big part of the TU 2.0.0 update that many of you were looking forward to. This issue should not affect the vast majority of players, however, we want you to know that this remains our top priority.

    We have identified that we cannot fix this server-side and will need a patch to address the issue. We are mobilizing our developers on this topic as quickly as possible, but given the current situation, we cannot provide you with a firm timeline on when the fix will be implemented at this moment.

    As soon as we can lock in a solid date, we will share it with you.

    Year 1 Pass Owners Affected

    We will be granting affected Year 1 Pass Owners compensation for having their week-long exclusive access impacted by this issue. This compensation will be granted to your account early next week.

    Players Affected Starting March 31st

    We will track the affected accounts of players until we have initiated a fix. After we can resolve the issue, we will provide a separate compensation to these accounts based on the duration of the issue.

    Thank you for your patience. We'll give you another update ASAP!

    /Ghost Recon Team

    submitted by /u/UbiBard
    [link] [comments]

    Episode 2: Professor X meets The Wolverine

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Please Ubisoft, give us the ability to perform faster takedowns, takedowns from cover and behind walls. It would make stealth gameplay much more enjoyable!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    The rocket launcher should be an equipable weapon that stays on your back, not something that can magically be extended out of thin air. Also, make it so that if we have wirecutters in our inventory they are usable without being equipped.This would reduce the amount of item slots being wasted.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Ubisoft, fix this for god's sake. I haven't even lay in the ground

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Small aggressive drones should not have unlimited ammo. This goes against common sense.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Okay. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint is fun now.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    I had fun when the game first came out. The tiered loot and gear score was annoying sure. And the weapon customization restrictions really pissed me off. Still sort of do.

    BUT!

    Immersive mode is a blast! I actually feel like it's important to maintain stealth when you've cranked up the difficulty and injuries. Two shot and I have to run for cover to heal myself. No cover? You get shot 2-4 more times and you're dead. This game became instantly more "tactical" for lack of a better word.

    Oh yeah! And short barrels for AR's!!!!!!!

    That's really exciting too!

    Still plenty more work to be done on this game of course. It's far from perfect but this was a massive step in the right direction. The Sam Fisher mission(s) is infinitely better than the Wildlands mission.

    Anyways, what do you guys think? I'm sure I'll have the usually negative comments calling this game shite because they fell through the map that one time and it's "sTiLl nOt FiXEd" but that's what I get for making a positive post on a Ghost Recon subreddit.

    submitted by /u/TrentCST
    [link] [comments]

    It be like that sometimes.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    “Swear to me!”

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Please give us a new tab option to remove and choose different battle-belts like the vests. The standard belt looks shallow and we can't even remove it.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    We desperately need faster grabbing, faster takedowns and faster picking up bodies to facilitate proper stealth.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Would love to see Nomad gripping the rifle, c-clamp style, like in the games concept art.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    New Sniper? �� (Screenshot from Deep State DLC)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Just a little photo I took while trying to survive a "defend the location" objective in the new immersive mode, I'm loving it so far!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Imagine the reception at launch if the game had Immersive mode from the start!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    It feels like a brand new game to me, and I'm actually quite addicted now. No loot, no dismantling weapons, and swapping out gear. I absolutely love the game now. You know after their major loss at launch they could have just called it loss and moved on to the next project. I'm really glad they stayed around and fixed it.

    I love all the custom options in Immersive mode, and another big changer for me was the option to keep the camera close to the character. That's how all the camera angles have been in Ghost games, so I'm really happy to see that back. Also being in my own game now, going back to the base and not seeing other players running around, adds to the whole solider behind enemy lines feel.

    Oh and this may be weird to say, but I didn't think I'd be so happy to be critically injured during a fire fight. Retreating to cover while Nomad is limping behind that cover to actually heal myself. So intense, so great, so Ghost Recon now! I was also so happy with this update that I sprung for the Year 1 pass to get me my Deep State DLC. While I'm frustration that Sam Fisher hasn't gotten his own game sequel. Some DLC with Ironside back as Sam is better than nothing.

    Just felt like sharing all that because it's been really fun playing this game now. Third Echelon class is totally boss, and I'm also happy it's called Third Echelon, not 4th. Lol

    submitted by /u/Marvelous_07
    [link] [comments]

    New Wood Gun

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    My best attempt at conviction Fisher. How did I do?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Do yourself a favor and slightly decrease the brightness setting in Breakpoint. With 46 instead of 50 brightness, the picture looks noticeably less washed out.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Perfect weather for a visit at the Strategist's

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    The final mission of Deep State...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    ..sucked.

    It was equally one of the best mission locations stealthing around at night knocking out lights, but also the worst objective wise when I was suddenly forced to fight 3 respawning drones at a time and the two consecutive tank drone spawns.

    There is no other way to approach this mission, even when I remain undetected by the drones they still all look in my direction and follow me, and the final large drone tank just begins bombarding where I am hidden.

    Deep State was excellent until that mission. The splinter cell theme was a great move, but fighting those drones is not only contrary to splinter cell, but ghost recon. It was highly frustrating, especially on immersive mode with injury turned to max.

    Please add a gameplay option that lets us set the HP of drones so I can put them all to 1 bullet, or just stop making (or better yet, revert) encounters that involve boss-like fights with tank and flying drones.

    submitted by /u/cganon
    [link] [comments]

    My AI teammates wishlist

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    The new immersive mode has gotten me really excited about breakpoint. I was starting to lose hope and had gone back to wildlands. But once AI teammates come out, I feel like I will be playing BP for years to come. I've been thinking a lot about what I would like to see with the AI teammates so I thought I'd put down my thoughts. This isn't a post do bash BP, please keep it considerate and constructive. It would be great if Ubi took these comments to heart like they did for the immersive update.

    1) Fully customizable teammates. I loved giving my teammates different looks in Wildlands but let's take it a step further. I would love to customize their weapons and classes as well. Select their guns, give them one or two consumables like frags/flash/emp. If they are assault class, allow them to use the class ability

    2) In depth command system. Some of my favorite games were the SOCOM games on PS2. This was in large part due to how much I could instruct my teammates. I would love if BP had an extensive command list rather than the 4 commands we had in Wildlands. I would love to be able to tell my sniper to provide overwatch while me and the other 2 infiltrate. I want to tell my team to stack up on a door and to flash and clear.

    It would be amazing if in the commands, I could set the ROE or moods for my team. Fire at will, kill only while remaining in stealth, don't fire unless fired upon, avoid combat altogether. Stealth to position, run to position

    3) Let my teammates fly the helicopter to a waypoint I placed on the map while I sit back and relax. Let us rappel out of the helicopter they are piloting.

    4) If I get downed during a firefight, have the teammates pop a smoke grenade, provide covering fire and carry/drag me to cover

    5) Limit their sync shot to a realistic line of sight. We already have sync shot drones for impossible kills / cheesing commanders. Maybe allow to sync shot flying drones but require that all 3 teammates target it

    6) Extensive banter between teammates would be great.

    7) Bring back specific enemy callputs. I like to play without HUD so hearing "by the stack of tires" was helpful. Would be great if that was expanded on "Sniper on the roof on the east of the warehouse"

    submitted by /u/WhizzleTeabags
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy AI = Clowns

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Ubi, I'm trying to enjoy your game but your Ai even after a decade is still terrible, can we get a super serious aggressive setting or something?

    I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and the AI is a joke.

    Scenario 1: I alerted a group of three hostiles in the forest who radioed in that they were engaging the enemy or whatever, we exchanged fire and then I killed all three with a grenade. Their vehicle also blew up a bit later. Less than 150m away in THREE directions were three more groups of enemies who disregarded the gunfire, the radio for help, and the explosions. Instead they kept talking about lunch and a bombing and how shitty the Ghosts were.

    Scenario 2: I kill Frank and Bob in the road of a complex, someone gets alerted and soon afterwards there seemed to be some concern as they searched for me. About 20 seconds later they called off the search and told everyone to go back to their positions.... I killed two of their men in the open, in the street of the complex they were protecting and they didn't give a fuck!
    I'm so disappointed right meow!

    submitted by /u/user85703463
    [link] [comments]

    Wishlist for the next update:

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    The immersive mode was a big step in the right direction for this game, although this is probably the way the game should've launched in the first place.

    That being said, some things I'd like to see in a future update. Some of these are minor that I think could be tweaked or added/removed within a couple weeks. Others are major that would likely take months.

    Minor tweaks, changes or balances:

    • Nerf to drones. Simply put it takes too long to kill most of them and the flying ones are impossible to hit with their physic defying movement speeds.

    • Gun rack: this would be a feature in bivouacs or erewhorn that would allow you to store a number of weapons found or picked up from enemies that aren't blueprints.

    • Fix to the enemy ai from bum rushing your position even when prone camo or in the "vanished" state.

    • Reduxw the frequency of azareal drones. Every 3-5 minutes is wayyyyy too often.

    • More free cosmetic items and character customization: the amount of cosmetic items that came with the base game for wildlands blows this game out of the water. Looking at you night vision goggles.

    Major improvements

    • Adding Teammate AI and make them useful (unlike wild lands). This game is brutal for a solo player in immersive mode on higher difficulty levels. (I know they're coming, please don't scrap them!)

    • Massive improvements to the gunsmith: yet another baffling decision on ubi's part. We should be able to put every attachment on every weapon within reason, i.e not being able to put belt fed mags on smgs etc..

    • I'm not sure if this is a major or minor issue but the menu ui is god awful on console. The menu is clunky and needs to be simplified. At the least, the cursor needs to go!

    These are just a few of the things on my "wishlist".

    Would like to know what everyone's thoughts are and what you all would like to see.

    submitted by /u/HBstick
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy in my sights

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Can we get a ghillie headgear please?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    The suits look decent, but it looks very odd to not have the headpiece/hood to top it off.

    The ghillie suits in Wildlands were perfect, having them be a separate item from regular clothing worked really well.

    submitted by /u/PrdBlackWatch
    [link] [comments]

    Something I captured while playing with a friend

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment