• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Official Ubisoft statement on Covid-19

    Ghost Recon - Official Ubisoft statement on Covid-19


    Official Ubisoft statement on Covid-19

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    An Update about TU 2.0.0 and COVID-19. Things are on track for now and ubi is taking care of their own. Good job ubi.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Practicing my social distancing.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Netflix's Triple Frontier is just like GR Wildlands? What do you think?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I love this job. It allows me to travel

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Rain.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    TAC 50 vs. Scorpio Scout: Thoughts

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Rather than produce yet another video, or even publish on my blog, I thought I'd share my thoughts here on Reddit.

    Prelim: I've reviewed all DMRs/Sniper Rifles (aside from the medic reward one, I just realized) on my website at https://classicwfl.com and have produced a bunch of content related to sniper gameplay.

    In preparing for immersive mode, I started a new character from the beginning and have been playing without the minimap. I wanted to go ahead and max the sharpshooter rank and get access to the Scorpio Scout (although, after getting to 8, I realized I already had the blueprint apparently - whatever), because it occurred to me.. Although the TAC 50 has the best range and second best damage, it only does if you're using the Rolling Thunder perk, and doesn't account for RoF.

    The Scorpio Scout has been my go-to for the panther class, but it occurred to me that it would be quite viable for a sharpshooter in immersive mode. Why?

    Sometimes, you need to be able to take quick follow up shots. The problem with other DMRs is that the damage and range tends to be lower, making it more challenging to actually take out targets in just one shot, especially in the case of drones. Now, vs. drones, nothing is going to beat the HTI/M82 with Rolling Thunder; TAC 50 comes close, but with drones, damage tends to be king, as you're not going to be piling on rounds at a close range typically. However, if you're looking for a good "one trick rifle", the Scorpio Scout really wins here.

    One, it has high damage; in my tests, it took 10 shots suppressed to destroy a Landscape Mk. II vehicle (that's how I always do my damage tests). That's pretty sweet for a DMR right there, as the TAC 50 does it in 8 (with Rolling Thunder, which doesn't apply to DMRs).

    Two, while the range isn't great, it isn't the worst, only being really beaten out by the FRF, SVD and G28 overall in regards to DMRs. It sits among the MK14, AK74 Scout, G38C Scout, etc in the range category. Just spend some time at the ranging spot near Dead Horse Swamp bivouac and get to know the bullet drop and you'll be good.

    Three, the ROF with that damage is spectacular, and the recoil isn't bad either. While you don't have the per-shot damage of an HTI/M82 (6 shots to destroy target vehicle suppressed), you can get twice as many rounds down range (approximately). Since most of your longer range targets are going to be personnel, including patrols, the damage difference is negligible unless the base has gone on alert (in that case, the TAC-50 wins). Still, pretty easy to take that second follow-up shot to clean up the mess, and ideally you'll be taking those quick follow up shots to drop those who find a body BEFORE they can alert the base.

    Fourth, and finally, you can actually use this easily in closer ranges; it's sound detection range suppressed is really low (I actually couldn't get close enough to get detected with it in testing, but I know it was less than 21m). Combine that with using something like the dual-range (G28) scope, and you've got a good one-rifle build, should you choose to go that route. Even if you're carrying a secondary for closer-range work, it's good to have a low detection range suppressed in case your shooting location is near a patrol or road.

    A runner-up bonus is that you can drop rolling thunder (just to reiterate - doesn't apply to DMRs) and have both sensor hack and slim shadow on top of ballistic advantage; stealth and range are going to be important as a sharpshooter in immersive mode in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/classicwfl
    [link] [comments]

    Love to make my way through all this beautiful landscapes

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Future Soldier

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I know this sub is more geared towards Wildlands and Breakpoint, so I dont know if this is the right place for this question.

    I've been wanting to replay GR Future Soldier through Co-op on PC. I cant seem to find a definitive answer if it still works, reviews are mixed with most saying that it is broke, but some saying it works just fine. The game is currently on sale on Steam and the Uplay store.

    I was hoping someone with the game could verify if it works or not, and if you got it off Steam or Uplay.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MuttonTheChops
    [link] [comments]

    Dispatch, take your time... I have one hell of a view

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Oops, didn’t see you there...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    ALICE chest Rig

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    How do I unlock this🥺 (breakpoint)

    submitted by /u/RuinxRID
    [link] [comments]

    Terminator Event Awards

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Since the event is over is there any way to get more event points? Or am I SOL?

    submitted by /u/Firefly-0006
    [link] [comments]

    How do you exit GHOST WAR during gameplay on XBOX ONE?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    So I notice players leaving Ghost War PVP and I wonder how you are able to do that without exiting Ghost Recon, all together. What are the buttons?

    I don't want to leave a team but when it is 4v1, that gets old.

    submitted by /u/Shadow2924
    [link] [comments]

    The Terminator .45 pistol doesn't show up when selling to a vendor

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Kind of like the p45T bug before, you can't sell this after crafting it, I've got like 200 of these just sitting in my inventory now

    submitted by /u/RadioactiveSince1990
    [link] [comments]

    [GR:W] Why am I missing some suppressors?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I've noticed that I can't put supressor on some weapons that I could before like the Golden Sun and the Chameleon. Why is this happening?

    submitted by /u/Yous0n00b
    [link] [comments]

    “We have a black hawk down, I repeat we have a black hawk down.”

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Poor performance on GTX 1070 + i5 8600k

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Hey,

    So I got the game on sale a few days ago, but for some reasons, I get an average 50fps with stuttering and drops even though I am above the recommended settings (and from what I've found online, people with the same or less powerful rig as me can run the game on high 70+ fps but I'm barely running it on medium). I also have 16gb RAM 3000Mhz (probably more) and the game is on a HDD (solid one though and it shouldn't technically have impact on performance in my case).

    Anyone knows why it is happening or what can I do to fix it? It's very annoying.

    submitted by /u/AIDSMASTER64
    [link] [comments]

    Check those corners, dudes.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    We watch over them

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Marking Enemy's Help

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I know this is a very minor problem but when i mark enemy's with my drone in breakpoint it is silent, there is no click noise like there was wildlands, is there a setting or something where i could turn on a click noise, enemy are still coming up as marked there is just not that satisfying noise.

    submitted by /u/StealthHero04
    [link] [comments]

    Immersive Mode Update Might be delayed due to corona

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Terra

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Nature and Brutal

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment