• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Hey Ubisoft here is a crazy idea: If your pants, hat, vest, shirt and gloves not covered in slime, neither should your gun.

    Ghost Recon - Hey Ubisoft here is a crazy idea: If your pants, hat, vest, shirt and gloves not covered in slime, neither should your gun.


    Hey Ubisoft here is a crazy idea: If your pants, hat, vest, shirt and gloves not covered in slime, neither should your gun.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I’m waiting for the day ghost recon or breakpoint gets two things from this photo one blackhawks and the ability to rappel out of a helicopter

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Ubisoft! Just a reminder that you made some pretty awesome takedowns. Consider removing the hill/incline context so we can see these takedowns on flat ground too! There's 15-20 takedowns that we rarely see. :(

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    What is the best location for the next Ghost Recon game and why is it modern Day central Africa?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Ah yes, level "0"

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Ghost Recon 4: A Thief's End

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Cavemen

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    I drew some of the wolves for all you people. (They're pretty meh imo but I want to know what you think)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Good morning Bolivia !

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    " I will never disappear, For forever I'll be here. Whispering, Morning , keep the streets empty for me "

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    PvP only rewards should be account wide, not character slot tied.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Taking the bold liberty to speak in the name of those who want to start Breakpoint over from the very start with a new character when Ghost Experience drops - until then I'm only playing PvP - I would very much like rewards earned in PvP going account wide save and not being tied to the character slot. I vividly remember someone here saying the PvP exclusive rewards are character tied.

    Of course this can be resolved in my specific situation by just starting a new character and instantly entering PvP (but still that requires a campaign start and some killing to earn my first clss so the overall "restart the story experience" is hurt) and that's it, but I can only imagine those who wait for the patch to start over and already played PvP a LOT in the meantime, they'll lose all those rewards for wanting to start over the singleplayer experience.

    Also, while we can now change gender and face now, the new character starting screen is still warning me that it cannot be changed later, so that's an oversight to be fixed.

    submitted by /u/_Constellations_
    [link] [comments]

    Fog of war

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    If you are looking for Wildlands/Sicario content.. strongly recommend this new series!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    "Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Will update be delayed due to COVID-19?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Title

    I am wondering if the update may get postponed? COVID-19 is nasty and am wondering if it may impact the update?

    Since most of us are home these days due to the virus, it would be awesome to know if we can expect a delay or if it'll get to us on time :)

    A delay would be completely understandable in these circumstances!

    Can we get a dev response? I don't expect anything concrete, but even just a " we may have to, nothing in stone yet " would suffice!

    u/Ubi_Hayve

    submitted by /u/Knoxxius
    [link] [comments]

    Because I was inverted... spawned at my bivouac like this

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Circa: 1995, Chechen rebels ambush Russian apc in the countryside outside of grozny

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    It's Early Buuuuuuut.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    zero six behind enemy lines lookes like it was the ghost recon we won't get from Ubi. I signed up for alpha but I have no idea when this project will kick off the ground to completion. Gotta hand it to indie companies with no boundaries.https://j4i2w7h7.stackpathcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/zero-six-alpha-sign-up.jpg just a screen from alpha or post alpha NVG's

    submitted by /u/ButcherGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Back in Bolivia

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Target range?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a in game target range has anyone found one? I know back in wildlands there was a base with a shooting range I'm looking for something like that in breakpoint. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Notmalik
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone In Favor Of A Full On 1st Person View Option?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I'm very excited for the upcoming update, I'm definitely gonna make my experience full on immersive, let's just hope they wont fuck it up. Anyways I've been playing the game for a while now and I have a strong desire for a 1st person view. It'd make the tactical shooting even more immersive. I like both 3rd and 1st person views, but when it comes to being extremely immersive I just feel like 1st person is needed. And I'm talking about full on 1st perosn not just with aiming the gun. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/WilliamPorterBridges
    [link] [comments]

    Perfection

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Breakpoint won't launch

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    I played this game with no launching issues through 2 different closed alphas, a closed beta, at launch through Uplay plus, and after buying it on Epic store last Christmas (refunded though), now I bought it again through Uplay.

    And it won't launch. The startup Breakpoint image shows, disappears when the game is about to launch (it appears on the taskbar for a moment) and instantly closes itself.

    Yes, I did clear up the previous beta / alphas file remains according to many launch issue forums. I could play the game before at launch and after that no problems, as I said. I tried verifying files, removing some files and verifying again (worldmap dx11.forge). I'm assuming this happens due to some patch the game recieved in the meantime. Did this happen to anyone? How could you solve it?

    submitted by /u/_Constellations_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment