• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Give us customisable Splinter Cell outfits

    Ghost Recon - Give us customisable Splinter Cell outfits


    Give us customisable Splinter Cell outfits

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    This is Deep Blue...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    The hardest choices require the strongest wills

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Hoping to be able to recreate Archer after the update next week!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    With 3 days left and I'm hyped af

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    10 rewards... Let's hope its good stuff.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    One last ghost run before GRB updates, finished all but Predator and Splinter Cell missions, the latter being my downfall. We'll just call this one MIA, for now

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I stepped on some dirt getting out of car, wtf ia wrong with this game's dirt "system"?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Loose Ends.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    We Cool Man?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I was on ghost mode... I don’t even know what happened...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Drew the Wolf Lieutenants in a sort of chibi style, including mine and a mate's OCs.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I Politely Demand an A-Team DLC!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Hello. To mitigate the effects of social distancing, I've been watching the A-Team (the original show AND the 2010 movie) and I realized why they seemed so familiar. The shenanigans that the main characters get into is the exact same kind that my squad and I get into in Wildlands and Breakpoint. Not only that, the characters line up pretty well too. My team has the old man, the muscle, the pretty-boi, and the wildcard helicopter pilot. Long story short, here's my feedback:

    I would really like to see an A-Team crossover for Breakpoint. There could be something where the Outcasts "have a problem and no one else can help" and the Ghosts "know where to find them" and so the Ghosts need to work together to assemble the a team or something. I'm just spit balling though.

    Now I know that the stories and timelines don't really line up so I would be willing to settle for an A-Team skin pack or something where you can get each main character, some classic 80's guns, and maybe some iconic vehicles like BA's van and some older helicopters.

    I recognize that making this happen would take a lot and getting the rights for those characters would be difficult but I think this would be the perfect kind of goofy, over-the-top fun that could fit right into Breakpoint and I'd be super happy if this could happen.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/The_Sugarblade
    [link] [comments]

    Team IR laser bug

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    There's been very little mention of the IR bug. My team mates can't see mine I can't see there's, why isn't anyone mentioning this along with all the other broke facets of the game

    submitted by /u/TFblk
    [link] [comments]

    This is why single player games shouldn't online!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who's been disconnected from servers over 20 times today? This is unplayable.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    This isn't the first time or the second this has been happening either. I'm about done with this game.

    submitted by /u/I_KILL_GIANTS87
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Belt Color Bug

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Really hoping this gets fixed in the update

    submitted by /u/Aizhun
    [link] [comments]

    Splinters under the nails

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    XM-8 ?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Where is my buddy XM-8 ? :(

    submitted by /u/ghis34
    [link] [comments]

    wish me luck on ghost mode guys!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    AI teammates

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Anyone know if Ep2 brings back the AI teammates we were told they were adding to breakpoint?

    submitted by /u/Andrew_Daddy_Yang
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment