• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Ghost Recon - We reached 70.000 subscribers!

    Ghost Recon - We reached 70.000 subscribers!


    We reached 70.000 subscribers!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Nice, I missed the 70.000 :/

    Welcome to all the new people =) Hope you have a good time around here!

    I want to use this wonderful opportunity to thank everyone who follows the subreddit rules. And to everyone else - FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES!

    It's super annoying to remove multiple "Should I buy Breakpoint", "Breakpoint or Wildlands" or all caps posts just because you guys are too lazy to read the damn rules or use the damn search function. And then you come and complain in the mod mail. Pfff.


    To everyone, keep yourself save in these uncertain times. Let's all look forward to next week and hope it'll be the start for a better Ghost Recon :)

    submitted by /u/JohnnyTest91
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been loving the new Warzone BR... so you know I had to jump back in Wildlands to make my operator.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I’m sorry but I gotta bring this back in the light cuz I am in love with this set and would die to see it as an addon or a future release

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Clean image for thumbnails and stuff

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Can we plz just get some kind of a ghillie suit headgear?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    ACR, M249, XM8, Mk16, Mk18, FAL, MDR, and G2 (FAMAS). Ubi pls!!!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I need my weapons! Maybe we were spoiled in Wildlands :(

    submitted by /u/PastBelt
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Sam being merely a side character nowadays

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I can’t be the only one who knew about this, right?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    You know I get that this is possibly a concept but man I’d love to get this set of gear from the deep state Arron

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Okay, so do we get new clothes for this upcoming update though??

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    This game obviously needs alot of new clothes and gear.

    submitted by /u/JayMolina23
    [link] [comments]

    just you and me pal...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Something like this may be useful in Breakpoint.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Free weekend incoming

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    In their personal space

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    My Favorite screenshot by far

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    For increased immersion

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Turn off the cross hairs and put a mawl da laser on your rifle then use that for a cross hair. I've done it for awhile and its a lot of fun. Sorry if this is common practice but I've never seen anyone do it

    submitted by /u/the_v01ce
    [link] [comments]

    Rewards wishlist for Deep State

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    1. Third Echelon gear set (Sam's outfit ideally from Chaos Theory)

    2. Tri Goggles/Sonar goggles

    3. Internally supressesed FN 5.7

    4. SC4000

    5. New knives with new melee takedowns

    6. Voron gear set/goggles

    7. Maybe a new gadget? (Sticky camera, gas Grenade?)

    8. New skill, whispering/psst to attract an enemy

    9. Blacklist crossbow

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get back into BP before the update, but Auroa is so spread out and empty that I'm immediately bored to tears.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Has anyone figured out a way to effectively trim the fat from this verdant wasteland?

    submitted by /u/dysGOPia
    [link] [comments]

    Deep State could create a serious issue with the narrative

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    The trailer alone shows that the military or a government agency is aware of the situation on Auroa, even more troublesome is that they seem to have a way to get Sam onto the island. If that is the case, as soon as it's done, logically nothing should be stopping them from sending in more forces the same way which should result in the end of the siege in Auroa

    submitted by /u/Hamonate1
    [link] [comments]

    Island Thunder

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    "Woah man, social distancing!"

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Breakpoint Terminator rewards

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I've been waiting until the new update on the 24th to come into Breakpoint. Can anyone let me know if the rewards for the Terminator event will still be rewarded? Or was it a timed event?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/HayHaystack
    [link] [comments]

    So if I buy the year 1 pass I get the special forces pack instantly right?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Immersive Mode Weight System

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who wants to see a weight system with the immersive mode? It would impact how fast you move (obviously), how quickly you fatigue, and maybe how you transverse some of the terrain. Weapons and equipment (vests, backpacks, etc) all have weight, from the weight and amount of your attachments to the amount of rockets you are carrying. It just didn't make sense to me that you can carry an HTI and LMG with a rocket launcher in your inventory and still move as fast as someone with just an SMG (using the only 1 weapon option). I totally see pros and cons of both sides of the argument, but this is just my opinion. Let me know what you think...

    submitted by /u/Zer0_FTB
    [link] [comments]

    What’s wrong with the Maintenance??!!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Every time it's done it won't let me load the game and when I restart it, it gives me more time for the maintenance. It just gave me 18 more minutes.

    submitted by /u/RuinxRID
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment