• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Take... Wildlands as an example

    Ghost Recon - Take... Wildlands as an example


    Take... Wildlands as an example

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Epic Animation Fail - Farm Equipment with Treads that don't Move.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    My GR:BP sniper loadout

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Specter -GR breakpoint.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:20 AM PST

    Ghosts I've made a decision...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:51 AM PST

    I remember coming home from work to a amazon delivery... my wonderful lady had bought me Breakpoint after my many weeks chatting her ear off with the hype I was feeling for another Ubisoft tactical shooter I couldn't wait to out wit my enemies as a prone camo-ed sniper watching them freak out as their comrades fell around them. Until the dreaded wolves emerged lead by the Punnisher himself, forcing me to run through the brush fall down hill drag my broken body to a cold room to bandaged my wounds. And for those first hours I achieved this. Then my poor internet due to living in a rural area began to get in the way. My favourite rifle became obsolete due to immersion breaking tiered loot. It became apparent character customisation would be non-existent without paying extra. And playing alone was a chore. This gameplay was far from anything resembling immersive and tactical.

    But then a survey was put out, I took the time I filled it out and seemed that Ubisoft would make BP what I was wanting, but months past and nothing. The Witcher came on Netflix and after watching it I felt like slaying some monsters. Booting up the Witcher 3 and after an hour I realised something I'd somehow forgotten playing breakpoint…. what a good game looks and feels like what It makes you feel. Ghost Recon Breakpoint is not a good game. With that and a heavy heart, I've made a decision, to uninstall this game and use those gigabytes on something that deserves it.

    I will keep an eye on this subreddit to see if some updates come out that save this game but until then... so long

    submitted by /u/HeartlessRival
    [link] [comments]

    Gold Edition!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Come on, Ubi.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Playing Future Soldier at 4k/ultra/60fps, rtx 2080 is doing a great job

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Tactical Healing

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Sooo,I'm starting to do gaming photography. Thoughts?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:13 PM PST

    The thing that satisfies me most about Breakpoint

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:07 AM PST

    ...

    That 'ping' when you headshot wolves!

    submitted by /u/sjm1885
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question about the Zastava M93

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Straight to my Question, What do you guys think about the Zastava M93?

    Is it worth using?

    submitted by /u/-Sorano-
    [link] [comments]

    If there was one minor thing I'd like to get fixed (not bug related).... Weapons shouldn't clip through me NVGs

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Not much else I can say really. It's just pretty annoying seeing me gun inside my NVG

    submitted by /u/Guardian7111
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Wildlands and Breakpoint has me flashing back to an old game...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:25 AM PST

    called Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. Wasn't one one of the things Bowman said was we had "ultimate autonomy, to tackle our targets how and when we see fit?" (I'm paraphrasing, I don't remember the exact line).

    But just picture it: You get dropped into some war-torn area, or even one on the brink of war, that your actions may or may not kick off, and you can fight through the battles, and ultimately help a side win. Each faction has a set of leaders (like the Deck of 52) that you can take out to weaken them, and it has a visible impact. Take out a tank group commander, and they may field less armor. Blow up an ammo dump, and they'll be less equipped to fend off an upcoming attack. Stuff like that. You could work with a black-market supplier to get the equipment you need (like the Merchant of Menace), so there's no trail leading back to the US. You could also raid money shipments/gold from the government. Also on that note, you can influence events so things go towards a US-friendly situation, or even go rogue and create a power vacuum. Wildlands had multiple endings, if I recall. This could be something similar. Officially, you were never there, right?

    I'm pretty sure you get the gist of what I'm trying to say. What do you think? Sounds cool, stupid, or not in the "Ghost Recon" wheelhouse?

    submitted by /u/ZombiePotato90
    [link] [comments]

    No-hud, PvP, public match, one primary, why not? (gameplay)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Lonesome traveler

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:55 AM PST

    High VRAM usage?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Hey guys, i bought the game some days ago and is it just me or does the VRAM usage in breakpoint seems too high? On medium texture quality im getting like 3.4 GB of VRAM and on high texture quality 5.1 GB usage.

    I was wondering if you guys have the same values, since i cannot remember being so high from the open beta.

    submitted by /u/Taktykal
    [link] [comments]

    Dramatic Nomadic

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Been sloughing through the PC Version of GRAW. Got to say, there is some enjoyment if you're able to look over some major flaws. Overall, an interesting adaptation.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Unpopular Opinion I guess, but I love that Breakpoint isnt just Wildlands 2

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I do still enjoy Fallen Ghosts.. And even Narco Road which everyone hated quite a bit. So Im glad Breakpoint is different and I hope next Ghost Recon will be even more different.

    submitted by /u/hodlx
    [link] [comments]

    re-designed the future soldier background, looks better imo

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Ubisoft please.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Is it worth going back to Wildlands for ghost war?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:42 AM PST

    We all know Breakpoint has its issues. In PvE and ghost war. I've been successful in Breakpoint Ghost War. About a 3.0KD and 3.5W/L after 200 matches. But i just dont have the fun I did on wildlands. My question is, is there still a big enough player base on Wildlands Ghost war to be worth going back to? Or do I just suck it up and play COD?

    submitted by /u/TravisGus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment