• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Ghost Recon - Ubisoft: Base LANDING Needs to be looked at

    Ghost Recon - Ubisoft: Base LANDING Needs to be looked at


    Ubisoft: Base LANDING Needs to be looked at

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Black forehead face paint + any facemask ��

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:19 AM PST

    Does anyone have a cough drop cause this is annoying af

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:17 AM PST

    On the bright side, even the suits are afraid of mmo-lites after the failure of Breakpoint

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:20 AM PST

    Was considering picking this up for a future project? Anyone here know how worth it the 7th gen versions of this game are?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Rollout Koani

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:26 AM PST

    Wildlands Is The Better Product

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:43 PM PST

    I've had the privilege (or displeasure - depending on what side of the fence you are on) of playing this game from its initial release date. I'm probably preaching to the choir, but I just fired up Wildands for the first time since grabbing Breakpoint and it is clearly evident that it (Wildlands) is the better product. From map flow, to the overall pace of the game, to weapon performance, game structure, etc. It just puts Breakpoint to shame.

    I am not a complainer. I promise I have given Breakpoint more than a fair shake. I am actually rooting for them to get this back on track, but honestly I don't think it will ever garner the solidarity that Wildlands provides. It's so complete, balanced, and well thought-out.

    I honestly don't know how the mark was missed soooo much! Maybe that was the intention. idk

    Just wanted to share...

    submitted by /u/lowlow20
    [link] [comments]

    Hey! At least put a prop gun in the Cross-draw vest. Vests and chest rigs are empty enough as it is.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Especially because Wildlands had it "right". Would a functioning Cross-draw vest be better? 100%. But that seems a bit too much for the team. So add the prop gun. You did it once and probably could do it again.

    Sorry for the tone... Just frustrated that people at the helm of Ghost Recon don't have the same level of care and passion as the fan base. I'm not talking meme level detail. Just basic details and features. Like where it's obvious these people love this stuff as much as we do.

    submitted by /u/TheDarkArrow11
    [link] [comments]

    Panther-Class skill doesnt work in Golem Island

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    gameranx ranks Ghost Recon Breakpoint as most disappointing game of the year! ������

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    I'm no airframe mechanic, but I think these are supposed to have tails on them..

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:12 PM PST

    Well I just had this funny bug (explanation in comments)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:45 AM PST

    The Original Nomad, Change my mind

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:01 PM PST

    freeroam in Golem Island is so cool!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:28 AM PST

    mines! you cant just run. i get surrounded by enemies and wanted to escape, but triggered a mine and i died haha

    also, the field feels smaller. i cant move freely, the space is limited by the mines, scout the camp is hard (i dont use drone)

    i need to be so careful while sneaking, and while engaged. totally different than in Auroa. this in only 5 minuts!

    please, Ubi, open the island for solo!!!

    (message me if wants to join me- PC extreme GS260 enemies hud off)

    submitted by /u/LPM-rpg
    [link] [comments]

    What Ghost Recon would be like without GEARSCORE check out my E3 announcement gameplay analysis for Breakpoint

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:24 PM PST

    Beautiful Firework

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    2049, Blade Runner agent goes hand to hand with a replicant in the irradiated ruins of Las Vegas

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:11 PM PST

    This guy fell in the water, Is this a bug?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Only been playing for about 20 hrs

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:54 PM PST

    So I'd say I am fairly new to this game. I am just wondering if how I am playing is correct or not? Which is I am just wondering the map taking out enemies and looting. I am kind of following the main missions but really just wondering and looting.

    Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/JacksonMcJackson
    [link] [comments]

    It’s about time to go to work...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:19 PM PST

    Missing collections question. I've searched every inch of the islands and still missing 4 VIP and 1 Lore. But every list I've come across and compared to mine match up. What am I missing then?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Hey, does anyone think that this is funny?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment