• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 6, 2022

    Ghost Recon - "So boss, you think they add any new content this year? And will they talk about it soon?"

    Ghost Recon - "So boss, you think they add any new content this year? And will they talk about it soon?"


    "So boss, you think they add any new content this year? And will they talk about it soon?"

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:31 AM PST

    When you want the attachment but cant be bothered to fight the Behemoth that can hear a mouse queef from a mile away

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:36 AM PST

    JUST STARTED PLAYING THIS BADBOY LOVING IT SO FAR

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 04:15 AM PST

    WIP of Episode 01 of Abyss Walkers

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:36 AM PST

    PSA for our photographers: Photomode has allowed for us all to share our experiences, but even the best shot isn't worth it if the subject isn't illuminated well. Remember, if they're not well lit, they're not worth s--t!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:50 PM PST

    I really wish Wildlands didn't feel dated.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 05:10 PM PST

    Like, it's not that dated but it doesn't feel as smooth to me as Breakpoint does, and it makes it hard to go back and play it, you know? Because, I love wildlands, and it's map, far more than Auroa. I just wish there was a way to play Wildlands' map woth Breakpoints gameplay.

    submitted by /u/jangoffett
    [link] [comments]

    When I think of the call sign “Nomad” this is what I see.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:39 AM PST

    Lighting tho ��

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:46 AM PST

    This man is eyeing me

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 03:24 PM PST

    killed Flycatcher almost completely on accident

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 08:24 AM PST

    Lining up my shot…

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:09 PM PST

    Thanks guys

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 04:50 AM PST

    When you lie on the application but still get the job.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 06:38 PM PST

    Wildlands anniversary

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 01:54 AM PST

    On 7th March Ghost Recon Wildlands has five years of life. Ubisoft could do something really special. For example unlocking the mercenary set (icon, patch, jacket, trousers, vest and backpack) to all players because Mercenaries mode is dead since several years. Or a new release of missions. It would be a really nice gift for hardcore players

    submitted by /u/InevitableAd3032
    [link] [comments]

    Am I alone in the fact that the “non human” drone enemies in Breakpoint ruin the game?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 05:16 PM PST

    I really love everything else about the game. But the drones….. why? What fun do they add to the game?

    Can someone please mod Breakpoint to remove the drones? Haha maybe I'll just try to mod it myself.

    Until then, Wildlands is where I hang my hat.

    submitted by /u/henneJ2
    [link] [comments]

    Immersive mode>>

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 08:14 AM PST

    100hrs in… and I just now found Skell. I killed Walker hella early tho. Like that was the first mission I did after erewhon

    submitted by /u/BOOFACEBANDANA
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for Immersive

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 07:10 AM PST

    Okay, so despite my previous posts floating around here, my first ghost isn't quite level 99 (close at 94), but I decided to do a new ghost on immersive. Somehow she ended up looking like Storm from the X-Men, but that's not the point.

    I went with the default settings, but it still seems a bit too… easy? I mean, I already moved opponents to veteran with my first ghost when she got to, like, level 80 or so.

    What are y'alls recommendations for Immersive? I'm not trying to do milsim stuff, but injury levels, bad guys to Elite or whatever the highest difficulty is? I'm turning off the markers for opponents since I got used to playing without them. Those are definitely immersion breaking.

    Thanks all! Happy hunting.

    submitted by /u/Duke_of_Shao
    [link] [comments]

    Need help setting up Ghost Recon

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 01:26 AM PST

    Hi, i got my hands on an a physical copy of Ghost Recon 1 (like the actual FIRST game), downloaded the game from the CD on the box and i just need help to further set it up, can someone here PLEASE PLEASE help me out?

    submitted by /u/supcio6073
    [link] [comments]

    Wildlands Hidden Missions?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 11:14 PM PST

    New to Wildlands trying to figure out all the bonus content. I found out about El Tio and El Yeti. Is there any other extra content or hidden missions other than the DLCs? I'm trying to make a checklist to clear everything that I can.

    submitted by /u/Juan_SoIo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Spartan mod discord, or milsim crew I could join?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 04:40 AM PST

    I'm looking for some potential milsim teamwork later this week. Is there an discord catering to spartan mod users or anything? Or just a milsim crew that uses spartan mod for coop?

    submitted by /u/StoltATGM
    [link] [comments]

    Loving taking the close-up shots recently…

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 03:03 PM PST

    Even the devs don't want this NFT shit

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:55 PM PST

    Slow it’s smooth and smooth is fast

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 03:13 PM PST

    Cutting it pretty close there

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 04:51 AM PST

    DG pics

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 03:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment