• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 16, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Trying to take out a rocket gunner and I nearly peed myself.

    Ghost Recon - Trying to take out a rocket gunner and I nearly peed myself.


    Trying to take out a rocket gunner and I nearly peed myself.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 11:36 AM PST

    “They'll just send in some special ops douchebags with pussy-ass heartbeat monitors on their guns, instead of us”

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:49 AM PST

    I was today year's old when I learned that you can disable individual AI teammates. Introducing the Forbidden Duo.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 05:56 PM PST

    Doing some recon.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:00 PM PST

    Saw bunch of people doing this and since mine got deleted, I'm posting it again. Here are my Sentinel Redesigns!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Since Breakpoint's announcement I had the feeling, that they got 'influenced' by Metal Gear Solid 3. I guess I was right.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:43 AM PST

    My idea for a new look to give toSentinel with different outfits and difficulty depending on the Province you’re in.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 12:34 PM PST

    In many ways, I think Wildlands has more beauty than Breakpoint. This is a photo dump of some of my favorite screenshots throughout my time with the game.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 05:42 PM PST

    Hey! this is my first post on reddit. i thought i share some of my screenshots.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Breakpoint Has Been My Best Stealth Game Experience So Far

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:14 AM PST

    I'm late to the party and this will be short and useless.

    I got Breakpoint last week. Tweaked it in immersive mode to make it as difficult as it can be, thinking I wouldn't be satisfied with the result since most stealth games are relatively easy if you play long/slow enough.

    Well, I am satisfied. This game can get really hard and the most hated drone-type enemies perfectly depict the difficulty of stealth operating in a modern setting imo.

    Currently the only problem I have is that when I die, game respawns me at a strategic/useful location. That's cheating. I want to suffer.

    Anyway, got it on discount and definitely worth it all. Good job devs.

    submitted by /u/CabbarTheHot
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, your friend missed.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:47 PM PST

    Here’s a ghost recon inspired digital art piece I wanted to share with you guys!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:30 AM PST

    One of the cleanest slope takedowns I’ve seen so far. Love how my character initially trips the enemy then goes for his throat.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Let’s have a friendly discussion. Who can name all 6 of these camo patterns correctly?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:54 AM PST

    Paint me like one of your French girls.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 11:29 PM PST

    What’s with the moths/butterflies?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 05:28 PM PST

    I finished Operation Motherland today and have waited to ask this to see if I would find an answer and I didn't so I'll ask here. What was with the moths/butterflies in certain areas?

    submitted by /u/Bdcoley3
    [link] [comments]

    Now if we could get a UH60 that'd be nice

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:02 AM PST

    Good controller settings for playstation?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Has anyone got any good controller settings to make the aiming less crummy in this game? After playing something like the division 2 for awhile with its very smooth aiming, coming back to this feels terrible, the aim assist is eithee too strong or too weak, too stiff,too fast, i cant quite figure it out. Any suggestions are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SmakmeAround
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite outfit (MGS themed) at an appropriate location.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Into the mist he disappeared ��

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:46 PM PST

    So damn satisfying

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 11:59 AM PST

    I’ve heard of low opening, but this seems a bit extreme

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Mfw bodark think they're just gonna show up again

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 05:15 PM PST

    POV: You’re about to die

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:11 PM PST

    Not even 24 hours on Aurora and I got myself in Bad Company

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment