• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 13, 2021

    Ghost Recon - As requested by some in the community... I made another. Ghost Recon: WIND RIVER. Enjoy.

    Ghost Recon - As requested by some in the community... I made another. Ghost Recon: WIND RIVER. Enjoy.


    As requested by some in the community... I made another. Ghost Recon: WIND RIVER. Enjoy.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Should there be a first person option in breakpoint? Why/why not?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Title kinda speaks for itself but I'm curious as to what your thoughts are. There certainly will be some pros and cons to it.

    submitted by /u/LEDlightss
    [link] [comments]

    The Forbidden Request: Can we use our bipod?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Could we get a secondary color for solid single color camos?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Because it sucks when everything is just glossed over with same color. And something like kneepads get same color as fabric.

    It just would be more interesting to see secondary colors even if it was just black. Wildlands had this system as well.

    submitted by /u/SuperArppis
    [link] [comments]

    Back to Basics

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Orignal vs Edited

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Tourettes Guy in Wildlands

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Not how i imagined my day would start..

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:31 AM PST

    It's crazy how one update can bring so many different improvements...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:19 AM PST

    [breakpoint] Are raids supposed to be such an awful experience?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 04:18 PM PST

    I just tried raids this morning and I must say it was an absolute torture.

    I came from immersive mode but now I really like the gear score bonus perks from the weapons and gears so I want to farm some raids stuffs. But man I was not expected to have such an awful experience.

    I should have done my research before trying it out, SO THIS IS ON ME , but it seems no one in the group know what we are supposed do. The in-game mission tip is completely unhelpful as I have no clue what it means, so we spent like 50 minutes just running around doing nothing. And for some reason we cannot teleport in raids and we had to travel from one end of the golem island to another, sometime on foot, just trying to figure out what to do.

    And then when we went to touch those big boxes, there's always this one guy who's not present and it takes him 10 minutes to get here, by then someone already left and after waiting another 10 minutes I just left to find another room.

    Found a room where they were already in progress and we started the boss fight after "only" running around for 20 minutes. But the boss killed us so quickly and repeatedly and then people just started leaving and we had to wait again.

    The final room I joined was just a group of hackers who were invincible, could teleport and one-hit kill every boss. Ironically this was the only time I actually had fun (I strongly condemn cheating online under normal circumstances) because I wasn't just aimlessly running around or waiting. The guys actually know what they were doing and were extremely efficient at doing it. I just stuck with them for a while and got a Koblin and a pathfinder vest.

    Given how amazing those raids rewards are, I really want to keep doing raids but I absolutely abhor having to go through the same experience again. I have since watched guide on how to do raid but I cannot control what the other 3 players do. Now I ONLY want to play with those hackers because playing normally really feels like a slow torture.

    submitted by /u/gizmo0601
    [link] [comments]

    A shoutout for whoever was responsible for the night sky in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:07 PM PST

    Welcome to Bolivia ����

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 04:04 PM PST

    Time to go blind

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Russian Loadout I thought looked cool, still to unlock the gorka though

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:14 AM PST

    My most recent screenshots! And (most of) my team in Operation Motherland.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:46 PM PST

    A day at the beach

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:27 AM PST

    World 2.0

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:07 AM PST

    What are the rail gun looking cannon things scattered around the map in breakpoint

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:39 PM PST

    Maybe i missed something? But I've been wondering what those tall cannon looking things at an angle are, i normally see them on the southside, do they have an actual purpose? Im semi new and recently finished off walker, will they have any relevance in the other episodes?

    submitted by /u/Raviolimonster67
    [link] [comments]

    New Class idea? Hunter

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:01 PM PST

    It would be cool if we can these goggles down during Photo Mode.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:01 AM PST

    We have you surrounded

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:48 AM PST

    This felt sick ��

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:41 PM PST

    “No Remorse”

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment