• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    Ghost Recon - If added, crosscom should have its own type of vision modes when equipped

    Ghost Recon - If added, crosscom should have its own type of vision modes when equipped


    If added, crosscom should have its own type of vision modes when equipped

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    On patrol.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Fury, she's special

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    This game is hella pretty, love me some god rays.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Anyone still play wildlands.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Anyone still play wildlands

    submitted by /u/True-Teaching-774
    [link] [comments]

    First time posting here!.....

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    "Shit balls!"

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    The NEXT Ghost Recon Game - You Help choose

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    The NEXT Ghost Recon Game - You Help choose

    Morning Ghosts I have a New Survey for You all, this one is for what we would like for the NEXT GR Title

    http://www.survey-maker.com/QC9RY12CO

    As always these surveys will be sent directly to the Devs in Paris and this one has the best chance of shaping what, where and how the next game should be

    So Get Voting Ghosts...

    https://preview.redd.it/u8q91dijz9i71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=810b8f0d8cee1d3fa627eaf960a1ddc84613c0e1

    https://preview.redd.it/myupclijz9i71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=aa86468e881532fd84c2f67beca7795a4acb96c7

    submitted by /u/Sandilands85
    [link] [comments]

    Air support?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Is there any kind of air support in breakpoint? I already have the strike designator but i want to know if there's any other kind of air support

    submitted by /u/Alert_Trip_6745
    [link] [comments]

    This The My Favourite Cutscene Ever!! Also Kinda Spoiler Maybe??

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    GRBP Milsim/Roleplay

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Me and a buddy are in need of ideas for outfits and roleplays/milsim and were genuinely out of ideas, anything will help please.

    submitted by /u/PeeConsumption
    [link] [comments]

    Can only play Dx version? VULKAN crashes on launch

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Dx loads fine but vulkan version freezes my screen on desktop, then my screen turns black and doesn't do anything unless I click and when I do...it turns white then crashes.

    I had reshade installed and that supposedly tangles itself into vulkan games but I uninstalled from everything I could find in my PC. I'm pretty sure the vulkan version ran better for me so I would like to use it.

    submitted by /u/ActuallyE3N
    [link] [comments]

    What are best settings to play?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    So me and my friends played Breakpoint last year but after 30 hours we dropped it. We were honestly having a lot of fun. We didn't play the main story, mostly side missions and base clearing. It was a lot of fun. The graphics blew my mind and gunplay was really satisfying.

    However one thing that annoyed us to hell was how you had to collect 10 boxes/crates every single base you raided and it was so frustrating. Like I just wanna shoot things and not search for crates and boxes. But I have to do that to earn money and parts and stuff.

    Recently a friend told me that they overhauled breakpoint completely and I downloaded and opened it and yeah so many settings now. What would you guys recommend? What would be the best experience to play to have fun but not super difficult.

    Also is there anyway that I can get new weapons and stuff without having to search a new base for crates. Last time it took 5-10 minutes to clear a base and another 5-10 to pointlessly run around collecting all boxes.

    But I have seen some YouTubers who just get in the base and wipe out enemies and never collect loot crates but still have the best guns and stuff. So I assumed maybe I have some settings wrong?

    I would really appreciate if someone can help out I wanna play this game again i really like it.

    submitted by /u/GhostOfTsushima2020
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this was a cool pic

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    is this an image of a place in ghost recon ? looks lots like far cry 2 !

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    finished breakpoint i don’t know what to do now please help

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    i finished breakpoint and all the operations did all the behemoths and stuff i don't know what to do next i really want to play more but there is nothing to do im open for Suggestions

    submitted by /u/hello-pewdiepie0000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment