• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Sometimes i stagger even myself with my genius

    Ghost Recon - Sometimes i stagger even myself with my genius


    Sometimes i stagger even myself with my genius

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    Simulating perma death for your AI teammates

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Just thinking out loud, I'm not in front of my PS4 at the moment but I'm pretty sure this would work:

    I'm kind of into the idea of permanently losing AI teammates when they are downed in combat...

    To simulate this, you could do a thing where, when a teammate is downed in combat, you turn them off in the teammate menu.

    Perhaps you do not get the teammate back until you go back to home base, at which point you would re-skin them to look like an entirely new character.

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    I’m the Ghost Recon multiverse, Nomad dies and it is up to Midas, Holt, and Weaver to take out Sentinel and Walker.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    U/emerson6644 thanks mate

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Overhauled the team. What do you think, anything I should change? It goes Nomad, Midas, Holt, Weaver

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    UBI PLS, can we have the Goblin from Future Soldier (Also their gear and make all optics and the bipod available to all assault rifles!)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    A fun Role playing experience

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    We just had an awesome Ghost Recon role playing experience called "The Road To Erewhon". Me and a buddy came up with this simple idea yesterday and we've only just finished it. We turned everything off on the hud. Literally everything, we turned up the difficulty to extreme. Basically we fly a helicopter to the Windy Islands which is the furthest south on the map, we parachute out using the idea we've been shot out of the sky. This is where the adventure begins. The two of us set our destination to Erewhon by going on foot. Conserving ammo for stealth kills, using the bivouac just for sleeping and changing the time of day. Everything we have on us is all we've left aside from taking ammo from enemies. We even changed the clothes to look torn and bloody. We could easily bypass enemy bases but the need for ammo and health syringes makes us want to go in. We made our own fun really and it was awesome. The smallest details like filling up our canteens added real immersion to the mission. It's definitely a challenge and we'll worth the try

    submitted by /u/ross6990
    [link] [comments]

    They lift. They carry. They sprint. They shoot. They pilot attack helos. They train others to do all this stuff. But. In the end of the day they still love flowers.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Shitballs..

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    (Ghost Recon Breakpoint) Photorealistic Graphics Reshade | MILSIM | Another Ghost Story Part 2.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    My version of my AI teammates.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Day in The Life of Nomad (captions at the bottom of the photo)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Whats your favorite province in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Was just wondering what province everyone likes to hang out in, or which one has your favorite bases to infiltrate. Mine has to be Silent Mountain for sure. With Camp Black Widow being my favorite base. Love me some arctic warfare. A close second would have to be Seal Islands. Coal Valley and the airfield to the south are just so visually stunning imo.

    submitted by /u/Snowtaku
    [link] [comments]

    Wildlands has me hooked and I want to play Breakpoint but there's a problem

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    I finished Wildlands I'd say about....12 minutes ago. Really good game, had a stupid amount of fun(Expect trying to fight El Commandante, dude is surrounded by dick heads). I know Breakpoint was a giant mess when it first game out but I recently heard it's been updated to where it's actually pretty decent. Only thing is, it's not available on Steam. Wildlands is, but Breakpoint is not.

    I know why, but I have a bunch of money in my steam wallet that I'm trying to use up. I don't know what answer I'm expecting but is there anywhere I can buy it where it isn't expensive as shit?

    submitted by /u/WalrusHasHops
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome To The Jungle -

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    516❤️

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Chocolate chip. Not leopard.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Ghost Recon Wishlist

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    This is a wish list that would make Ghost Recon great FOR ME. You guys can disagree with me but this is what I want in Breakpoint and future games.

    • MAKE THE WORLD ALIVE AGAIN | I was so disappointment to find Breakpoint a dead empty world. I know Ubisoft has heard us on this. But I still too this day go back to Wildlands just to be in a live in, populated, detailed game world like Bolivia. I can't stand how empty Breakpoint is.

    • FIX VEHICLE SOUNDS | You can't drive around half throttle in Breakpoint. The sounds are terrible every vehicle sounds like a built V8 and you don't know how to use a gas peddle.

    • FORWARD OPERATING BASE | Someone mentioned this not long ago, but I'd like to go deeper in it. We already kind of have them bouivacs and the main based but... You should ONLY be able to fast travel at these bases, buy and change equipment, refill ammo, find daily missions, ECT.

    • MORE INTELLIGENT AI | The AI is stupid as fuck in Breakpoint. They can't see past like 100m even if you're out in a field shooting in the air and a helicopter exploded just outside their base. I think this is honestly a problem in all Ubisoft games.

    • MORE PUNISHMENT FOR DEATH | It's no big deal to die in Breakpoint. You respawn right outside the base you was just at. If you did I think you should be brought back to the closest FOB.

    • MORE CUSTOMIZATION | I love the customization in Breakpoint. More choices are always better. Maybe unlock better executions and such. But there's not much more to be desired on my end, I feel they already did a great job.

    • MORE EXPLORATION | I really love the Tomb Raider games. The exploring is awesome. There's already a lot of caves and stuff I've found exploring in Breakpoint. I'd love it if they added more, and maybe give greater rewards and special guns/attachments/outfits if you find them.

    I'll probably come back to add onto this. I love the game, but there's always room for improvement!

    submitted by /u/TomasaurusREKT
    [link] [comments]

    To those who play Ghost Recon Wildlands or Break point what’s your go to loadout

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    I'll go first M4A1 with a PK- AS sight and M203 Grenada Launcher as my main and A BFG-50A it like the HTI but it a semi instead of bolt action and the Lady Killer as a pistol

    submitted by /u/bruh_man68420
    [link] [comments]

    That very rare Ghost Recon feeling i don't get anymore. (Playing since 2001)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment