• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Ghost Recon - even at 1100h, this game never ceases to surprise me. This happened when I tried to get into the vehicle and my AI teammate was close, LoL

    Ghost Recon - even at 1100h, this game never ceases to surprise me. This happened when I tried to get into the vehicle and my AI teammate was close, LoL


    even at 1100h, this game never ceases to surprise me. This happened when I tried to get into the vehicle and my AI teammate was close, LoL

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Black Ops

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    During a gun fight with Unidad

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Two Flavors of Golem Island

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    just for a few more inches and you would have seen the fuckin liveleak logo on the top corner.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Into the breach

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Was messing around with the photo mode. Sorry for some badly looking textures, my laptop isn't the best one.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    How excited are you for the next update?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    North Pole Spec Ops

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I was goofing around today and before I knew it, I had evolved in to D-Day without realizing it.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Im deadly in my Own way Ok ?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    After playing Breakpoint, just bought Wildlands and this is my first impressions

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    Before getting Breakpoint I heard a lot from the community about Wildlands being superior in most ways. I still went for Breakpoint at launch and thought it was a great game, even if some drones and the gear system didn't feel so good. I was lucky and didnt experience any bugs. I finished the game and uninstalled before the immersion and ai team mates update.

    So recently I was really excited to experience Wildlands for the first time. I loved the introduction video and the whole idea of bringing this drug cartel down. It felt more exciting than the story in BP. I was also positively suprised by the graphics (I play on PC) and Bolivia looks lush and great. Driving the vehicles felt great as well. My PC isnt a top end one, so Wildland runs smoother for sure.

    After awhile I encountered my first gunfight, and it felt quite bad. My weapons felt plastic and more arcade than BP. The enemy animations overall and the death animations in perticular felt poorly done. Shooting bad guys and clearing bases just isn't the same when the gunplay is bad. It's definitely not terrible, but much worse than Breakpoint. I was driving down this road in Wildlands, and saw a lot of enemy clouds close by. In BP I would get curious and go there to take them out. But this time I couldn't be bothered to do that, since shooting bad guys isn't that fun in WL. If I hadn't experienced BP before playing WL, I probably wouldn't have such a big problem with it.

    Another thing I noticed right away is the lack of enemy variety. Sure, there are too much drones in BP, but the enemies are more varied with different looks, the Wolf elite soldiers and different droids.

    I am also worried that the Mission structure in Wildlands will get too repetitive quite fast. Finding intel, get story mission. Kill boss. But I hope I am wrong. One other thing that bothers me is the lack of sense of accomplishment when I clear a base. In BP I at least can see if I've done it once, even if they respawn later (i prefer Far cry's model here).

    I am quite suprised actually, that I already consider uninstalling Wildlands and reinstalling Breakpoint. But I guess I will give WL one more play session at least.

    I would love to hear your opinion on these games as well!

    submitted by /u/Skyfire_swe
    [link] [comments]

    Would be cool to see this new CadPat in Breakpoint.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Well...

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    My timing was a bit off on the first one, if I didn’t hit the metal cover I probably would have hit that second shot, but the third times a charm!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Anybody use AI teammates?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Anybody use them? I'm curious to see how many people use them opposed to not. It seems like even though the AI teammates are something that people asked for and wanted, I feel like most don't use them.

    submitted by /u/TahoeBornVG
    [link] [comments]

    Pardon my ignorance but what are those counters? Jumped in to try Ghost War and saw them in the top right corner.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Last assignment's debriefing

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Any real interest in completing the raid?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Joined several LFG on XBox and it seems there is a lack of community seeking to enter and complete the raid? I am not one to watch YouTube and get all the answers just to get an achievement. I want to progress via the objectives. Every team I join is a random group of people that have not done the raid (or got shepherded through various parts) and rather split up and solo kill everything instead of following the objectives enabling us to progress. Is there another 3 people on XBox out there that has either done it and enjoys its natural progression or 3 that just want to split in groups of 2 looking for info and figure it out as we go? I've done Destiny 1&2 and DivIsion 1&2 raids naturally. Most took a few days of rejoining after progression points but we got through them all. The adventure was the fun bit. Not copying some guy on YouTube. Sorry for the rant just wish I wasn't gatekept from progression due to lack of friends playing this pretty awesome game. I have done all stories and side missions solo. If I can't progress anymore what's the point?

    submitted by /u/peanutlobber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment