• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Breakthrough

    Ghost Recon - Breakthrough


    Breakthrough

    Posted:

    I finally did it! After playing on and off for years and few failed attempts, I am Tier 1 in Ghost Mode. I wanted that sweet gold exo-suit.

    Posted:

    " 'No plausible threat' they said. 'Be home in a week' they said. 18 months later and I'm alone, hunted by platoons of soldiers, from a rogue PMC, on an active volanco, surrounded by a killer drone swarm, controlled by a rogue AI. I'm starting to think the intel was bad on this one!"

    Posted:

    New main outfit

    Posted:

    The rolled sleeves Crye Combat Shirt 2 in Wildlands and G3 Combat Shirt in Breakpoint are almost the same asset.

    Posted:

    Climbing animations are more realistic when character is injured imo

    Posted:

    “I hate this game so much” -Me a hypocrite

    Posted:

    This radio silence is killing me

    Posted:

    I just want more Breakpoint news to get excited about, otherwise I'm kinda dying inside a little every time I see the same pinned Tomb Raider crossover post when I go on this sub lol

    submitted by /u/Proto_06
    [link] [comments]

    The real Ghost recon experience

    Posted:

    The next ghost recon should have the feeling of planning that is in the movie Proof of life. Now Im an OG ghost fan. So the rescue op at the end of the movie is held dear to me. Try and think of a Ghost RECON game where you actually have to RECON an area before laying down a plan then setting that plan in action.

    submitted by /u/splinteredbrushpole
    [link] [comments]

    Ready to join Pepper and the boys?

    Posted:

    Breakpoint’s hate is not completely warranted in my opinion

    Posted:

    As someone who has found both Wildlands and Breakpoint extremely interesting games, I have to say that the hate given to breakpoint is sort of unwarranted. Looking over the two games there are some things I do prefer about wildlands, including NPCs, the living city, and the "Keep the weapons you find for choosing" system. Now this game probably provides the better Overall experience, but Breakpoint's hate is undeserved. I really like the island of aroua and the somewhat more modern setting, as well as feeling stranded and cut off from the rest of the world. I genuinely prefer the character customization in breakpoint a lot more (More and better free stuff). The gunplay feels a good bit smoother, the friendly AI seems slightly more advanced, and I SUPER appreciate the store system. The game also offers a very good amount of stuff to do, which is one of the things wildlands was so loved for. All in all I do believe Wildlands is better than breakpoint, but breakpoint does offer some cool and good elements and I personally like the game. It's on sale for PlayStation right now and I highly recommend purchasing breakpoint.

    submitted by /u/danthegodslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle action

    Posted:

    Please UBI, a switch off for this HUD display when aiming without losing the weapon, ammunition and item Information.

    Posted:

    Sentinel Armor pack.

    Posted:

    Do you guys think that Ubi will ever add the Sentinel armor from that preorder into store in breakpoint?

    submitted by /u/Theflyinghans
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost Recon Wildlands: Ai teammates getting spotted

    Posted:

    I saw a post that said that the Ai teammates can't be spotted, so I was pretty confident about sneaking into a unidad base with them with me.

    Does advanced difficulty make the Ai teammates detectable or something? Because Weaver (because it's almost always Weaver), get's spotted.

    The unidad soldier only saw me briefly so I just got suspected and not hunted, ai teammates shouldn't be spottable unless you are hunted right?

    I just want to know what is happening and why they are being spotted altough they shouldn't be.

    also, they often get spotted from a car while they are crossing a road.

    submitted by /u/agrobabb
    [link] [comments]

    Love the lighting sometimes.

    Posted:

    Did Anyone actually want Tiered loot before launch?

    Posted:

    Because I remember back before that we thought it was going to be like wildlands then they pulled it out of no where and didn't advertise it.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Nokks-Swamp-Panties
    [link] [comments]

    Moon Patrol

    Posted:

    Want SPAS 12 and Dr. Grant Cosmetics. Want Jurassic Park Event.

    Posted:

    Think about it; you're trapped on an island run by a billionaire philanthropist fighting hostile creations of his own making (drones/dinosaurs) that have long since escaped his ability to control amidst a ruined dream of a better world. It would also be a handy excuse to add the cosmetics and the SPAS 12 shotgun to the game that Ubisoft has not added yet. Don't bother checking the game. It's not there.

    So anyways; get cracking, Ubisoft.

    submitted by /u/bay12plz343
    [link] [comments]

    is Explosive Expert applied to Intel Grenades, too?

    Posted:

    is Explosive Expert applied to Intel Grenades, too?

    https://preview.redd.it/7l2ciyvxdmq61.png?width=831&format=png&auto=webp&s=af8e3e15cbd4b1aa768801e53313830082e8eb2a

    As Panther class, I'm using Explosive Expert.

    But every time I throw an intel grenade I don't feel like it really gets the perk skill's benefit.

    Are all the effects of Explosive Experts applied to intel grenades, too?

    submitted by /u/felix0121
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Razor Team - Marine Force Recon - 4K

    Posted:

    Only for those who have played both Wildlands and Breakpoint. I haven't played any of them but they are sale.

    Posted:

    Which one do you recommend me to buy.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Santsandoval
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment