• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Ghost Recon - [Old Clip] My First Time Underground

    Ghost Recon - [Old Clip] My First Time Underground


    [Old Clip] My First Time Underground

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    When your kill gets stolen so you act like you're not upset

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Ubi pls. We need it.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Love the lighting in these shots thought I’d share with you guys.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Honestly if this tomb raider crossover doesn’t bring a compound bow with various arrow types, I’ll be disappointed.. what do you guys say? (No crossbow tho, never liked them in games)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    A few photos I took while raiding a cartel compound

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Triangle boobs

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    During the tomb raider crossover, ubi should add triangle boobs to all the female npc's. This is VERY important.

    submitted by /u/Realistic-Ad-9483
    [link] [comments]

    PMC Black Powder Sector 3

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    GROM Boys Going Dark

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    ��������

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    Real Ghost Recon idea.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    I have an idea of how to make ghost recon breakpoint more....ghost recon. As you know, we have seen cutscenes from Nomads time in Afghanistan. Maybe, Hope (Fox daughter I think) wants us to tell her a story of our time as a Ghost. Then the screen will transition and now we are Nomad in Afghanistan hunting down terrorists and high value targets. We can even integrate with rangers, PJs (rescue missions), Seals, or basic army units/marines. Maybe Hill, and Walker can be our teammates or Midas, Weaver, and Holt.

    submitted by /u/Vodkamate555
    [link] [comments]

    Night ops

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Looking for stealthy/immersive operators to get some reps in with, in the EU. From the UK so anyone around the gmt zones hmu ��‍☠️

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    y'all ever just knock out a guard while falling off a huge sniper tower??

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Never! Give! Up! Coming in clutch for my 2 brother's.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Question: do we have a release date (even a tentative one) for the tomb raider stuff?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    After the initial drama settled down, I'm actually fairly curious to see what's being added- both the crossover stuff, and whether there'll be any stuff outside it added to Maria and the like (obligatory Cross Com Ubipls), or even gameplay options. So I wanted to ask if there's been a specific release date stated, or if we know when patch notes might appear?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/R97R
    [link] [comments]

    Just another day at the office

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Teammate Loadout

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Ok so this may seem like a dumb question but if I want my teammates to use the same weapon loadout as me do I need to own 4 of the same gun to make that happen? Also why can't teammates hold the MK14 Terminator so they can also kill terminators?

    submitted by /u/D35P153
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play wildlands without a GPU

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    My gpu broke and it's gonna be a while, so I was wondering if I can play ghost recon wildlands without a gpu while it's on sale on steam. I can play Battlefield 4 with almost no problems using onboard graphics, but I didn't know about a beautiful open world game

    submitted by /u/CaptainCobra45
    [link] [comments]

    Milsim bois

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    MSB: "Is that a f*king suppressor, noob!?" Me: *Turns off PlayStation

    submitted by /u/PantsHoldPower
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought wildlands and it crashes

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Just bought wildlands on steam and whenever I open the game it loads up fine, but whenever it says press any button to continue, I press anything and it tells me to select a brightness, but crashes after 3 seconds and if i donttouch anything it still crashes.

    I have tried: Launching through uplay Turning off uplay overlay Verifying files in steam

    Does anybody know how to fix this? I really want to play this game and it doesnt work

    submitted by /u/spicybeyoi
    [link] [comments]

    Sharpshooter 14

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Unable to complete challenge 2 of Sharpshooter Rank 14 (Quickly kill on enemy with an SNR and one with an HDG)

    submitted by /u/_The_Weasel_
    [link] [comments]

    More of my pic taken in my adventures in ghost recon

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Just bought wildlands anf it crashes whenever i start the game?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Just bought wildlands on steam and whenever I open the game it loads up fine, but whenever it says press any button to continue, I press anything and it tells me to select a brightness, but crashes after 3 seconds and if i donttouch anything it still crashes.

    I have tried: Launching through uplay Turning off uplay overlay Verifying files in steam Restarting pc

    Does anybody know how to fix this? I really want to play this game and it doesnt work

    submitted by /u/spicybeyoi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment