• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Late Night Infiltration

    Ghost Recon - Late Night Infiltration


    Late Night Infiltration

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PST

    People seem to like adding their drawings. This is a rough redesign idea for Scott Mitchell that I made for a poster I'd like to make in the future (It is partly traced, so I did cheat)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Any suggestions for a title?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:12 PM PST

    I love the atmosphere in the area surrounding the volcano. Between the lighting and ash that gets picked up by the wind, it's a great area to traverse on foot.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Victrix Scorpio is probably my favorite SNR.. but I recently found out that it has a big brother, the Victrix Corvo which is a 50cal and now I want it.. Ubi please�� (a little info: Victrix is a small Italian company now under Beretta)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:02 AM PST

    Ashes to Ashes

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:19 PM PST

    I am so sad it took me so long to get Wildlands. I thought it would be like The Division and wanted no part of it. I am absolutely loving the game. So, I ask you fellow ghosts, is Breakpoint worth a try?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:52 PM PST

    It feels like tactical "Crackdown." It's buggy but I'm having more fun with this than most games I've played in this gen. Now it has me curious about Breakpoint. I love the idea of Breakpoint, but the reviews make me hesitant.

    submitted by /u/Colorado_Cowpunch
    [link] [comments]

    Neptune 1-1, night and day

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PST

    DJ, can we have a selfie?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:31 PM PST

    On the 8th day god created the infantry. And all hell stood at attention

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:37 PM PST

    Sh*tballs Pac Katari..

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Can someone do an outfit guide on how to look like these guys from the future Force Warrior Project. Or just create a list in the comments.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:26 PM PST

    A few pics I took trough my adventures in aurora

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:52 PM PST

    US Combined Operations In Bolivia

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:53 PM PST

    My Wildlands on PS4 auto-updated and I lost the Predator.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:02 PM PST

    I don't know what happened... I turned off auto-updates, but then I changed networks recently to a use wi-fi and I guess maybe that defaulted my settings to auto-update or something.

    Wildlands downloaded and installed the lastest update in the background while I was playing AC Odyssey... I was so shocked when I got the notification afterward.

    I was planning on never updating my Wildlands for as long as my PS4 still functioned and planned to replay the campaign and kill the Predator many times in the years to come. I'm legit sad.

    I also hope the latest patch didn't break anything in the game.

    submitted by /u/Yukizboy
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure what look I was going for, maybe a survivalist kinda look or a drifter type style(possibly a Pirate too lol) either way I think these look cool!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Catching rays

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PST

    What weapons should I use?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PST

    I am pretty new to Breakpoint and just the Ghost Recon Franchise in general and I don't really know what weapons I should use.

    submitted by /u/Cheesytron
    [link] [comments]

    Abu “the angel of death” Azrael

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:11 PM PST

    Super proud on this screenshot, muzzle flash is hard to catch and after messing with the options a bit, I’m very happy.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:58 PM PST

    Ghost War Highlight

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Messing around... idk

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:09 PM PST

    What do you think about Ubisoft releasing an outfit customizer on mobile?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:35 PM PST

    This would be kind of be like the Need For Speed Studio where you can customize most of the cars from NFS Heat and Payback, but with no cost or unlock restrictions. I personally like this idea, because sometimes I want to get on Breakpoint just to make some cool outfits. You have access to all cosmetic items and camos in Breakpoint, even paid ones. (Not DLC) You maybe could even customize weapons without going out and finding camos or attachments. I think that this would make a big impact on the App Store, as there is nothing like it. Like I said, what do YOU think about this? I'm not saying that Ubi should add it, but I think a lot of people would like that.

    submitted by /u/hit4power
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment