• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Ghost Recon - For god sake, its been longer than a year. JUST GIVE ME THE OPTION.

    Ghost Recon - For god sake, its been longer than a year. JUST GIVE ME THE OPTION.


    For god sake, its been longer than a year. JUST GIVE ME THE OPTION.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Thank you Ubisoft for polishing Breakpoint! I got back into it this week and have been having a blast.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:08 AM PST

    The three AI squadmates (who manage to work great even in weird indoor places). The blue jeans. The new accessory slots. The game settings like letting me tweak down stamina and injuries. The new classes (echelon is made for me!). So many other little additions and things working much more smoothly. None of the constant glitches that used to pervade it.

    I know this won't make you much money directly, but a lot of us were just talking about swearing off Bioware/Anthem and EA/Call of Duty because of their recent habits of killing promising games.

    Keeps me loyal for new Ubisoft games.

    And I definitely recommend Breakpoint now, it's nothing like the incomplete version it was released as.

    If the game just stays where it is now I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with it. I know some people like the multiplayer and probably have specific ongoing needs, but this is great for me. It feels complete.

    Thank you again for your hard work and patience.

    Edit - old pic of where I left my squad off last year before taking a break and waiting for a few more patches: https://www.reddit.com/r/GhostRecon/comments/ls7f46/my_squad_before_i_took_a_long_break_from_the_game/

    submitted by /u/JBlitzen
    [link] [comments]

    Nomad

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    For the Panther, mobility is key

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:12 AM PST

    My squad before I took a long break from the game. Just got back into it and WOW, so polished now. Loving it.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    I spawned in Erewhon with my goggles on and kinda like how it looks I don’t know if they stay on if you leave

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:40 AM PST

    Welcome to 'Nam!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Here’s a Wildlands meme I made a while ago.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    "Screw that, somebody better hold me back before I jump in there and join them." -Holt

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:48 PM PST

    If this guy is the new Bad Guy in Breakpoint in some form of Year 2 plan, I hope they modify his outfit... haven't got left arm tattoo yet but it is in Marias Shop. (First Pic "The General", second Pic is Me using same Assets)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    You'll never see us coming. Just took this pic and thought it looked pretty cool

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:29 PM PST

    The under barrel shotgun attachment has some pretty good range

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Aim down sight

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    Why does the character has such a weird stance when ADS. The NVGs clip into the sights of the weapon.

    submitted by /u/Bigvic95
    [link] [comments]

    Forged in the fire.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:59 PM PST

    Why do people feel the need to matchmake for Roleplay/Immersion without mics? Rocking Terminator skins and shit like this? Makes finding decent team mates super difficult.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:55 AM PST

    I played with some legit players a few months ago and we were using all proper tactics, planning accordingly all playing on the highest difficulty and immersion setting and now when I search immersion/roleplay I get 13 year old kids wearing edgy leather jackets, dudes without microphones who have no concept of team work and a fucking sperglord joining with a terminator skin on because that's immersive.

    submitted by /u/CurvyPirate
    [link] [comments]

    Add A Quick Extend/Collapse Stock Option

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:58 AM PST

    I try to be as immersive as possible when I play, and on weapons like the MP7 (my baby) and the Honey Badger for example, I'll collapse the stock and put it on my back until I need it. Before I use it I have to to into the menus and extend it through the gunsmith.

    But what if it worked like a suppresor? You could aim and push right on the D-Pad to extend or collapse it.

    submitted by /u/AcesofAthens
    [link] [comments]

    How to Stealth takedown a Behemoth (Panther class, drone is blind to you the whole fight if done right)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:45 AM PST

    What I think Ghost Recon Needs

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Does breakpoint support keyboard and mouse on series x?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:12 PM PST

    I tried using my keyboard and mouse and it doesn't seem to work. Is it supported on Series X?

    submitted by /u/christian21500
    [link] [comments]

    Short and Tense: Ghost Recon Breakpoint - US Navy SEALs - Behind Enemy Lines - 4K

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:20 PM PST

    I get the feeling today is the day where Ubi will reveal it’s Year 2 plans

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:01 PM PST

    It'll have been one week today since they posted the Amber Sky stats, not sure they would've posted those if they didn't plan on revealing more news soon. And it's also a Friday. Maybe 5 o'clock time but honestly who knows

    submitted by /u/cbjbjncu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment