• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Don't mind me, I'm going for my morning swim.

    Ghost Recon - Don't mind me, I'm going for my morning swim.


    Don't mind me, I'm going for my morning swim.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cover Art Inspired By Halo 3: ODST's

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:27 AM PST

    A member of TF Midnight bleeds profusely from his anus due to the absolutely horrendous sandpaper TP they issue on deployment.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    My future soldier themed ghosts

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Synchronized takedown

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:34 PM PST

    Hehe...hamburger face

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:39 PM PST

    When you are rubbish at hide and seek!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    My newest character design. Mercer Black, the newest arrival into the ghost team of breakpoint

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:07 PM PST

    #GiveJägerHisACOGBack or we'll protest to bring back Jäger and Bandit his Acog.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Working on Pathfinder Lvl20

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    Exploring small unit tactics

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Gotta love those shotgunners

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Ak47 Assault, simplest way to get it when starting anew.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    How do you find this weapon in immersive mode? I know ill get to it at level 20 in the assault class. But im starting anew in immersive mode with my friend. But I really don't want that long grind to get it, since I would like to have it in the actual story and not just endgame.

    So. Whats the best way to go about picking it up asap? Any and all suggestions will help.

    Ive searched around but haven't found an answer, nor nearly anything that's not almost a year old info.

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/Ryan_Hoxworth
    [link] [comments]

    It was a pretty good dance. Not gonna lie.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:11 AM PST

    I’m gonna get either this game or the division 2. Which has better multiplayer

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:06 PM PST

    Which has better multiplayer and bigger population??

    submitted by /u/gtuccillo97
    [link] [comments]

    So a good idea for a future ghost recon just popped into my head. I was doing some night raids and got ya thinking...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    What if we had a little quick menu with different formations for your squad. Right now they kinda spread out as you move through buildings, but what if we had the option to change formation to a tight single file line. I wanted to do some call of duty inspired house searches but my squad just does their own thing. To take it a step further you could choose the order of that line so for example the player would be point by default, but if you wanted to be second in line and have fixit or fury in the front. And they would move when you move and crouch when you crouch. You would also have an option to choose how many people are in your squad. I would like to be able to do some sniper recon with just one other squad mate. Or maybe have a 3 man squad. I feel like that wouldn't be so hard to do and would really add to the immersion. Edit: I think a split screen option would be awesome too my dad loves watching me play I wish we could both play together. I miss the old days when all games had split screen

    submitted by /u/amber22xd
    [link] [comments]

    Busy night in the Channels province; CAG did a low level sea insertion and used the pipelines to infiltrate coastal facility, after clearing made a covert ingress to main objective; the HVT. After questioning enemy footpatrol a raid was done and after extraction, had to defend LZ from enemy airasset

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:42 AM PST

    Finding about Natural Hazard Control Center

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Killing Them Softly

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Ghost mode

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:47 PM PST

    My pilgrimage to "Engineer 20".

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    I'm not the only one seeing similarities here, right?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment