• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Im absolutely shocked people still play this online, i clicked on multiplayer as a joke, had a blast though (potato quality)

    Ghost Recon - Im absolutely shocked people still play this online, i clicked on multiplayer as a joke, had a blast though (potato quality)


    Im absolutely shocked people still play this online, i clicked on multiplayer as a joke, had a blast though (potato quality)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Echelon patrol on Golem island

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Thanks to u/another_pairing for this great shot! Really interesting one to edit �� keep the amazing pictures coming!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    SAS Safely Neutralize Bio-Weapon

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Underworld Evolution - Corvinus Cleaners

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Browsing the store when suddenly Nomad demonstrates the proper way to tactically hold a pistol

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:27 PM PST

    I present: the magnificent M4A1 Scout - the most beautiful weapon in the game.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Is the Azrael gone now?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Just got this game, here are some screenshots.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Poll: ASR users vs SMG users

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Not sure how to make a poll, but go ahead and just comment what you use most of the time, I have a game improvement idea that could help the developers.

    submitted by /u/FatThorsFatterTwin
    [link] [comments]

    I won a season pass!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:40 AM PST

    I won a season pass!

    Thanks a lot to Ghost Recon UK for choosing my video as one of 5 winners of their stealth competition. They gave me a season pass code for Breakpoint.

    You can see down below the video of my gameplay.

    You can see the original post here!

    https://reddit.com/link/jzjvyc/video/nglmewe8f0161/player

    submitted by /u/winspector_24
    [link] [comments]

    “Back against the wall. A one man riot. Hold my ground and declare my defiance”

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Why can't modern sights be fitted to the AK12, but the M203 can be fitted? There is a suitable rail, but you can put COBRA, which has a completely different mount, which is not on the AK12. (Google translate)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Ghosts are Oscar Mike to Camp Weasel, diamond formation.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:35 PM PST

    I miss Unidad like mechanic in breakpoint

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:05 AM PST

    I dont care if its wolves or more sentinels or bodarks or cia miles himself.

    But the lack of heat system really makes me sad.

    I know its very artificial but besides golem island reinforcements are to weak.

    This part needs some improvement.

    Whats your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Vault_Traveler
    [link] [comments]

    Don't ask me what happened, because I'm not entirely sure myself.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Her : I like Muscular Men - Me : Hello There

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Just a little stuck... ._.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:20 AM PST

    About Panther and Echelon stealth bonus

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I compared both in day and night setting, in buildings, open sky, with light and in shadow aswell with perks and without.

    And to my knowledge the distance enemies can see you is depending on its class (sniper and wolves have glasses) and light sources shining on you stealth doesnt change this.

    Stealth only change the time until you get spotted, so I compared Panther and Echelon and they both are equal in shadow/moonlight, while in day light or next to a light source panther is in a tiny advantage. (about 0.5 sec)

    So, did I miss something or is Panther the "stealhier" class?

    submitted by /u/Vault_Traveler
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Have A suggestion for a futuristic soldier look for ghost recon breakpoint?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Need it for a friend to surprise him.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Pestilence00
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play Golem island solo?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:31 PM PST

    I can't seem to launch Golem island solo? How do you do it.

    submitted by /u/Sleepingtide
    [link] [comments]

    Way to disable fast travel? We need one.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I enjoy survival mode in games.

    Fast-travel is the ultimate survival-immersion-killer.

    Traveling the "real way" makes everything matter much, much more.

    Is there a way to disable fast travel? I'd love to see it implemented if it doesn't exist.

    submitted by /u/__mongoose__
    [link] [comments]

    Match settings with host

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:19 AM PST

    I play with my friends only but I do switch between their games every now and then.

    Thing is to get the same experience as my friend I always have to change me settings back and forth.

    This may not be the biggest issue for most people but honestly playing with someone who like Loot Mechanic, play with tagging enemies and full hardcore mode but with ping on... is just tiresome.

    I know I could just play with my settings regardless but I never have the same experience as my friends and that sucks for both.

    So my solution is that you can use a simple button and you can choose from another players settings (difficulty, immersion or not, darkest night, UI settings and so on) with just one click.

    Anyway thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Vault_Traveler
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Score and PVP after TU 3.0.0

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Apologies if this has been brought up before but with the newest TU, the devs expanded on the Ghost Experience as we all know, but kept Ghost War locked to Gear Score only. Why? Gear Score is already disabled, and they stated back when GW was added that the only benefits would be the perks on weapons and gear. They wanted it to be mostly about player skill winning gunfights.

    Has there been any talk about removing the perks entirely and switching over to strictly Gear Score off for PVP? I can see if staying on for the raid and player choice for PVE, but with the score already not mattering much other than the % bonus for perks, it seems like it would just make sense to have it work like it did in Wildlands, where we could bring any weapon and they were balanced and adjusted for PVP, rather than the Shared Progression we have now.

    Playing PVE with Gear Score on can't be that much more popular than GS off. At the very least I'd like a separate Mode for GS Off PVP.

    What is everyone's thoughts

    submitted by /u/Mafur_Chericada
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment