• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Ghost Recon - You take the guy on the left and I will take the guy on the right. On my go Nomad.

    Ghost Recon - You take the guy on the left and I will take the guy on the right. On my go Nomad.


    You take the guy on the left and I will take the guy on the right. On my go Nomad.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I bring you the original survival GR

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    You can change the color of the Architect Mask depending on the color of your helmet

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    The Outcast’s Gun Runner was a pain in the butt solo. After 2 attempts I had to bring back up. Some beauty shots of Brute Squad taking down some Helios.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    My squad throughout Wildlands and Breakpoint.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    “Friendly Russian FSB make it into Auroa to assist US Ghosts.”

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    If they make a 516 Scout, here are my two suggestions

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Sniping in a Ghillie Suit at night. I added some extra sounds to give an immersive experience. I hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Wildlands vs Breakpoint. The squad chatter makes a huge difference to the game

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Ubi, if you do start to plan a new GR game, please start out creating a squad and getting va's in straight away. Imo the squad in Wildlands was so well done with their random quips and commenting on new locations, it really pulled you in to the world. In BP you've made these amazing environments, yet all we get from our characters is silence, "remember to put on your silencer" or "this is an intel goldmine". As the is so little chatter it really does make the world feel empty. The ghosts were the best part of Wildlands and for some reason they were removed for BP, I just hope the mistake isn't made again.

    submitted by /u/ljev21
    [link] [comments]

    Please change the weapon select so that theirs a different page for each weapon class

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Imo its very annoying to scroll through one long page to find a weapon (Changing AI weapons are more annoying)

    submitted by /u/TechnoCaliber
    [link] [comments]

    The Wardens

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Just chillin’

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Got this awesome melee animation. love it

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    How do I save in ghost mode (Wildlands on ps4)?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    How do I save for ghost mode on ps4 for ghost recon wildlands? I wanna get the exoskeleton outfit but I forgot how I used to save and I cant find it when searching for it.

    submitted by /u/CrocBlocker
    [link] [comments]

    Alright Fury, pitch it !

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Expert marksman tips?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Only trophy i need for platinum I've done double headshots but i still cant get it to pop any tips?

    submitted by /u/RogueYautja
    [link] [comments]

    Nu-7 ("Hammer Down") agents in Auroa interrogating a Wolf for intel on local operations.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    (PC) Random, intense game-breaking stuttering in Breakpoint

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I'm on PC and experience really ramdomly a huge stuttering (usually when coming out of the menu) then the game becomes unplayable running at like ~5fps, usually getting a good 60 anywhere I go anytime though so it really seems like a bug and I would like to know if it happens to anybody else and if someone found how to solve the issue for good!

    FYI I've found a way to fix it temporarily by changing the level of details in the graphic options to anything other than what is currently selected (it doesn't matter which one) then going back in game ans going back to the options again to put back the right level of details fixed it 100% of the time for me it's just really just annoying when it happens every 45min or so that's why I'm looking for a a way to fix it for good.

    I'm using the optimisation from Nvidia GeForce which has helped a lot with constant micro stuttering but it might be because of it too, don't know. My driver is up to date also.

    Any idea?

    submitted by /u/kasabian-7
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Outfit Idea Auroa Secret Police

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Environments load too slowly in co-op.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Have you guys noticed that when you are in board a vehicle that your friend is driving, that environments fail to catch up and load. Everything is blurry for awhile and look like textures meant for far away places.

    Also after awhile on helicopter when your friend flies it, the game freezes to load a bit before it moves on again.

    So anyone else sees this in co-op?

    submitted by /u/SuperArppis
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft, can you make it so we can switch out the magazines on our weapons?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    About people in raids

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I'm thinking, why do you feel the need to ragequit in your first raid and death when you see a team mate running to revive a downed player, but you decide to go also revive him and as a result, the drone targets both of you so you end up all dying.

    I'm curious what's the avarage IQ of these kind of people. Like, I get it, you're probably trying to have fun but the raid requires team work and you can't run arouns like a brainless monkey

    submitted by /u/_MaZ_
    [link] [comments]

    [Feedback] Breakpoint with authentic/realistic sounds for immersion (A comparison between SFX)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment