• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Ghost Recon - We might not have to play raids to get the cosmetics anymore!

    Ghost Recon - We might not have to play raids to get the cosmetics anymore!


    We might not have to play raids to get the cosmetics anymore!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Probably the most hilarious bug I've seen in this game

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Legionnaire

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    I mean just think about it.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Clearing Camp Weasel

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    I love the alternate version of Nomad seen in this concept art

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I would love you see a separate neck slot for the scarfs and such to wear as well as have the actual masks paired with them

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I had made a poll awhile back and majority of the people who voted had said they agreed to have mask and scarfs on a different neck slot or paired together

    submitted by /u/celphalon
    [link] [comments]

    GRBP - Fury poster

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Trying to find intel on next season.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Indoor lighting changes? Or is it even possible?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I didn't even stage this, both AI just fell into place so perfectly

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    God, I love to take pictures in this game!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Oh yeah I love this track

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Fixit fixing the lack of gun turret...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Missing battle belt bug. How common is this?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    AI Teammate vehicular combat.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I believe that the AI teammates should get a significant buff to their accuracy and damage when operating from a vehicle. I often find that even cars with little to no armour seem to take a long time to be disabled and or the passengers become invincible. Really takes the fun out of attacking convoys and groups in a vehicle because the main armament of many cars feels flaccid. I dont remember if the same thing happened in Wildlands but its just been bugging me.

    Most times I try and attack a convoy using a truck, they usually disable it before my AI team can disable them or even kill one of the passengers. I think maybe just tweaking the damage output would be great. Would make vehicle on vehicle combat a hell of a lot less janky.

    It's not as clear but sometimes enemies not in a vehicle also take a heavy pounding from both the mounted gun and the team. I could be wrong, because usually against dismounted enemies I bail so I can fire and the teammates obviously follow. However an increase in the effectiveness of the AI teammates whilst in a vehicle would be great considering they cant drive.

    Not sure how anyone else feels about this, or if anyone cares. It just irks me when they open up on a car and nothing really happens.

    submitted by /u/jakey-
    [link] [comments]

    Crossbow and Future Soldier outfit for year 2

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Two things I want in Year 2 or the 3rd live event if either of the things are going to happen that is a crossbow and a future soldier outfit don't care if you guys put it in ghost store or maria shop just make it happen , we had both those things in Wildlands why not in breakpoint.

    submitted by /u/Wrath-of-Nature
    [link] [comments]

    GRB scarf option

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Who else thinks they should add an option where you can wear a mask with a scarf?

    submitted by /u/Xitql
    [link] [comments]

    Please give us the option to remove drones.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Drones ruin the stealth in this game. They ruin the bases. My squad and I are all kitted out for some badass stealth/tactical gameplay to quietly clear a base but whenever you destroy a drone, the explosion alerts everyone!

    What the fuck. This isn't Ghost Recon. And I've been with this franchise since the original games.

    I'm 50hours into my first playthrough, I'm absolutely loving the game but the drones ruin my playstyle.

    I don't want to always resort to loud firefights. I wanna be tactical. Drones RUIN that.

    Christ.

    I understand it's part of the storyline. I accept that. But perhaps allow us to turn them off when setting our parameters.

    Please please pleaaaaaase. I really love Breakpoint. But man this is starting to get on my nerves.

    submitted by /u/papablessupdjkhaled
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting and funny. Share it around people

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    More gear & weapons?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I really hope Ubisoft plans to add a bunch of the gear and weapons to Breakpoint that were in Wildlands because Breakpoint seems like besides difficulty tuning, it has significantly less content than Wildlands. It's clear all their focus has been on Siege and advertising the new Assassin's Creed instead of the entirety of the rest of their current catalogue.

    submitted by /u/20FrostBytes
    [link] [comments]

    Wildlands potential performance tip

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Breakpoint already supports vulkan and it gave me quite much performance boost but wildlands doesn't support vulkan unfortunately. Some of you might have heard of dxvk, vulkan based linux wrapper for dx9, 10 and 11. It works quite well with ubi titles such as AC Origin and Odyssey already. It reduces CPU overhead but I don't know bells and whistles, it just worked for me.

    I wasn't sure but I've never had a good performance with Wildlands with my okay-ish PC and it is on DX11, why not trying? I copied the d3dll.dll and dxgi.dll file from here to the wildlands root folder. You can just execute the game and it will ride on vulkan.

    I was too lazy to take specific data or graph but it significantly boost the performance. I used to play on 40~50fps, High with a few downgraded options but with dxvk, it goes 75fps locked while playing on ultra with a minor change.

    There were some hiccups though such as alt-tabbing acting weird and first few minutes stutter but it gets butter smooth after that. There's still minor stutter in complex spaces but it's still better than dx11.

    FYI my rig is 2600x/vega56 on hdd. Nvidia card might vary but can't tell. Probably it's already okay there but I can't test it. Heard AMD cards tend to be better with dxvk but not sure.

    submitted by /u/Fleaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Transcendence?? Is this yet to be released or just been forgotten about?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    My character managed to make it through the night.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment