• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Ghost Recon - It do be like that

    Ghost Recon - It do be like that


    It do be like that

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Since Ubisoft added chem warfare to the DLC and a virus �� to the main faction missions which they never completed adding this gear would’ve made to much sense

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    I know it’s been done before but this is my squad set up based of Netflix’s The Old Guard

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Jungle Sweep

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Has anyone got any of the newly introducers raid pathfinder gear yet? I know RNG is a factor but I so far haven’t got a single piece

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Mother Russia has sent her finest troops to Auroa. The taste of ‘wodka intensifies (said in a thick Russian accent).

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Future Soldier inspired kit

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Sinking Country Camo

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    You can’t see me!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    How can my friend download the friend pass

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I'm on PS4 me and my friend have know idea how to download it I tried to search it up and I can't get a straight answer

    submitted by /u/yeet-UWU-OwO
    [link] [comments]

    Everytime my squad mates leave the lobby I get a pop up of the "learn more about the new AI teammates"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Whenever I'm playing online and the squad leaves, I get the pop up like the one when AI teammates came out for breakpoint and I can't do anything once it's there. The only way to do anything in the game is to restart the game itself

    submitted by /u/nardux_400
    [link] [comments]

    Belated Anniversary Ghosts. This one's for weaver. A slower burn creative edit: Link in the comments.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    How to play Breakpoint Campaign and enjoy it most?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    What is the best way to play Breakpoint in 2020 ? I see there are so many options and modes. I want to just play the campaign(as fast as possible). I don't think I will play beyond that. I just completed wildlands yesterday and it was amazing. I know this game is a downgrade in some ways but I would love to checkout Aurora and reach the end game.

    submitted by /u/moneyruins
    [link] [comments]

    I like photomode

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Immersive mode feels like a half step toward the game's true potential

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    To me, Immersive mode feels like a half step. They needed to do more to make the "lone survivor" aspect of the game harder. They give you rations and water, but you don't really need to use any of that. I like how you can only resupply at bivouacs but you can fast travel to any one you like. The increased damage you take forces you to make decisions on when and how to assault bases but there's actually an advantage to dying and retrying since it auto marks enemies for you. (Not to mention that the AI squad removes this difficulty but that's something you can turn off)

    Now, I don't really want a hardcore survival game system in the game - constantly monitoring your thirst, hunger, fatigue is really not my style. And, I don't really know what the game can do to make it better as I'm not a game designer. I just want it to be better and since this game isn't on Steam, this is the best place to air my thoughts.

    submitted by /u/No_Jackfruit_5647
    [link] [comments]

    Made a snow outfit for my ghost

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    "You know the enemy's always been terrified of noise, especially shotguns."

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Tactical Joggers

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Hows e eryones performance?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I was wondering if players were getting performance issues after the update? I use vulkan, or i was using it. But now ive noticed a lot of stuttering and the odd freeze tht would last for a few seconds. FPS is pretty good otherwise. Lows of mid 40s. Highs of 80s. Stable around 60+ish. Nearly everything on high or ultra.

    submitted by /u/splinteredbrushpole
    [link] [comments]

    Is Breakpoint playable solo if you have a slow wifi? [PS4]

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I have a 7/8mbps wifi and im wondering if I can play through this game alone without any internet problems, planning to get it next time its on sale

    submitted by /u/snowflktuts
    [link] [comments]

    Firestorm

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment