• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Ghost Recon - A little late

    Ghost Recon - A little late


    A little late

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    90% of the sub: Wishes for another very slightly different AR15. Me: Eagerly awaiting the return of the MDR.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Nomad got tired of Auroa and went to D.C instead

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Ubisoft have done bad things with this game, but they absolutely NAILED those terrifying drone sound effects.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    What could've been.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Target destroyed, pack up and roll out

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Attempted to re-create Nomad from old concept art.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Not the best but here is my attempt at Captain Price, Mara, Gaz, Ghost

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    A smiling Nomad

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Big wildlands energy

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Sunray, this is Foxhound, objective sighted.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    It's a shame that you see so many cool places only when you visit each hidden locations, which don't have any reason to explore them

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    You know, there are so many cool places in Auroa which many of us probably will never see because they rightfully ask themselves why they should go to each of these question marks if all the find is a boring chest with stuff in it that you already found so many times.

    These places though and their surroundings often are so beautiful that it pains me that most actions is at the same places again and many of these places using the same assets.

    Imo, the only way to get around that is a HUGE mission editor for the community. I am speaking of a mission editor that let's you pick places to go and fight, objectives, NPCs (with mission dialogue, I mean you have the dialogue system, let people use it, even if we don't have voice overs. I mean, a perfect editor would let you upload voicefiles for NPCs of course...) make your own lore items and intel items for it and stuff like that. Auroa is a big playground, but the devs only used it in the worst possible way.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyTest91
    [link] [comments]

    Omae wa mou shindeiru

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Now that I have been playing for about five months, I think I should answer some questions that I have gotten. MIC.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    "You ever see yourself doing this?"

    Certainly, I am a Special Forces Operative. I am trained for about anything.

    "You think this is how things were going to go?"

    No, I have been here for weeks, and I am wondering why no one has wondered why a Special Forces team sent into Auroa has disappeared and they haven't sent in another team, or satellite or anything to look to see what happened to us.

    "You ready for this fight?"

    I fought cartels in Bolivia, and other countries, I think I can handle some mercenaries.

    "You think this is how things were going to go and Sentinel came in?"

    If you remember, I wasn't here when Sentinel arrived, so I have no idea how it was going to go. Probably a lot like the way it did. Bad.

    "You ever think we'd end up here?"

    No, frankly I should be back in the states pounding back beers and eating steaks, but here we are.

    submitted by /u/Rob1150
    [link] [comments]

    Had a little fun running semi auto with the Koblin

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Got 100/100 in Wildlands after playing for quite some time! :) :)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Good job Ubisoft! Loved this sniper covered arena gameplay!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    “Death comes with a crawl, or comes with a pounce, and whether he’s slow or spry, it isn’t the fact that you are dead that counts, but only how did you die?”

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Annoying problem in Wildlands.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Im under the understanding that future soldier takes place after wildlands. I went straight frol wildlands to breakpoint. I just have a big question. Possible Spoiler

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    So I played through all of wildlands as in all the DLC side missions etc. One thing from op oracle was that the scientist was talking about auroroa which I know thats where breakpoint takes place.

    I was just wondering if someone could give a short breakdown of the events of future soldier and the whole skell tech thing before I start breakpoint just so Im sort of in the loop.

    submitted by /u/DumbFuckingIdiot23
    [link] [comments]

    I rolled through a glitched patch of dirt and it added all these neon bits of blue to my gun

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    They should add the lvoa-c to breakpoint

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    My attempt to recreate the outfits worn by the robbers of the 1997 North Hollywood Shootout

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment