• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Most of my time in breakpoint

    Ghost Recon - Most of my time in breakpoint


    Most of my time in breakpoint

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    The future of ghost recon weapon customization

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Please bring back the r5 rgp, it was my favorite gun in wildlands

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    All of the Ghosts KIA at the start of Operation Greenstone.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Don't mind the Resident Evil lookin hoe in the background, just here for a selfie

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Punk Pants due to their texture are perfect for creating an urban outfit for your operative, but...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Can Ubisoft Paris put the Ghost War exclusive cosmetics in the Ghost Coin Store?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    It's ridiculous that a single-player centric game such as this, in which one of the majority of the player base's favorite features is the character customization, has so many tacticool looking cosmetics locked behind numerous different multiplayer Ghost War achievements. Some of the best camos in this game are locked behind this, as well as the Helikon Crye-looking shirt. It's ridiculous.

    I mean, the better option would obviously be for them to simply put them all up for sale in Maria's shop, but I can't see Ubisoft doing that. So, with that being said, I feel like the only other option would be to add them to the Ghost Coin store. Either way, it's ridiculous that a single-player centric game such as this in which one of the player base's favorite features, the charactersmith, has so many different cool cosmetics locked behind it's multiplayer Ghost War mode.

    It just doesn't make any sense. If they want people to play Ghost War, forcing them to play it to unlock single-player cosmetics such as these is DEFINITELY not the way to do it. If you want a bigger % of the player base to engage in Ghost War, maybe you should focus on improving the aspects of it that players have been complaining about for months now.

    submitted by /u/cole8055
    [link] [comments]

    Bolivia>aurora

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Statement

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Did anyone noticed that Nomads backstory fucked up? They said he became Ghost lead in 2017 after a mission went wrong in Ukraine and his team leader was injured but if some of you read the novel Dark Waters the Ukraine mission is placed in 2019 right before Nomads first op as a team leader and before the cartel op.So,he could not became ghost lead in 2017 if the mission is set in 2019.

    submitted by /u/NotCorny
    [link] [comments]

    Recon Patrol, Driftwood Islets

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Number of Ghosts on Auroa

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    So regarding the Ghosts and their numbers on Auroa, I'm confused and wondering if anyone has any clarification on this:

    32 Ghosts are sent in. All 4 choppers crash and burn.

    Nomad says when he first meets Mads that almost half his soldiers are dead. Half of 32 is 16, and he says almost, so a little more than 16 are alive, according to him. Yet we've only ever seen Nomad, Fixit, Fury, Vasily, Holt, Midas and the two unnamed Ghosts, along with Hill, when we first arrive at Auroa, for a total of 9. I'm just curious where the other 7 to 10 other Ghosts are located.

    Sorry if this seems like me looking too deep into this, I just can't get over that for some reason.

    submitted by /u/mrg_2002
    [link] [comments]

    "Fixit? haven't heard that name in years..."

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Resistance faceplate helmet

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    So I figured out if you equip it to your squad it'll let them use the sniper balaclava under it, but not Nomad. I don't get that, also every headset besides the one sided headset has visual glitches with their mounting brackets just floating around the character's head. Sort of like when you could equip the quad cans to the sentinel heavy helmet where the battery pack would float around. Seems like a hell of an oversight when the breacher helmet doesn't have these problems and it's the same model minus the faceplate.

    submitted by /u/Moarfistin
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the point of a live service if nothing gets fixed?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Beating a dead horse here but why is this game a live service, but fixes/updates only happen every couple of months after some big update? I mean, take the shemagh for example, all of a sudden it's attached to the chin of the character for some reason, but it won't be fixed until September. Actually, no it won't because Ubi hasn't even mentioned this in their known issues report. That's just one tiny little problem, let alone all the major issues with this game that don't get fixed for months.

    Ffs I started the game up and my team mates had parachutes attached to them after a jump at all times. Wtf?

    I really want to love this game, with the updated graphics and visuals but there is just so much holding it back, from the environment, to the drones and raids, to the game never being patched and always live.

    Guess I'm going back to Bolivia again. Shitballs.

    submitted by /u/Kerrod33
    [link] [comments]

    Just a random thought

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I was watching Splinter Cell:Convention last night on Twitch, and that's when i realized a few things:

    -Whenever the AI spots spots Sam Fisher the swam him from all angles, and they communicate with each other.

    -Sam Fisher seems to constantly use "tactical" movement especially when it comes to opening doors, moving in and out of cover.

    -The cover system is OP 👌 aka on point. Watching Sam Fisher slide into made it seem so more realistic even though it's a game.

    After seeing some of these in Splinter Cell: Convention I feel like it's possible for Ubisoft Paris to make a more tactical Ghost Recon game where the AI isn't so oblivious to a colleague get shot, with a decent cover system, and where the play style uses actual "tactical" movement for the player.

    submitted by /u/dat_boi_ty87
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth "Knockouts" GR Wildlands

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I don't think it's just a knockout when there's a crunch coming from their neck. Don't know why ubi didn't just put "Melee" or "Takeout" or something like other games do. They have most certainly died, there's no way they're alive.

    submitted by /u/Freeky_Deeky13
    [link] [comments]

    An idea for improving Drone Gameplay in Breakpoint

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    So I think we can all agree that drones are slightly unbalanced and need some type of redesign or improvement in order to make them more realistic or at least give the player some type of reasonable challenge. I have 3 proposed ideas that I feel can help improve the drones and give the player more of a tactical advantage with planning their attack. Before I begin, I do want to say that I think the ground drones (Even though they can be too tanky at times) aren't my main issue, I mainly want to focus these improvements on the different versions of the flying drones. In theory, they are a cool concept but they were poorly implemented into the game. Especially when it comes to the fact of how ridiculously nimble/agile they are; or how deadly and aggressive they can be.

    For my 1st proposed idea, I think there should be a satellite terminal/array that controls the flying drones at each base/outpost that they are actively patrolling. The players should be able to sabatoge/hack/destroy these terminals. Kinda like how the generator/turrets can be destroyed or turned off.

    Just like the generator, if you destroy it, it will explode and alerts the enemies to a red status; but if you hack or disable it, like the turrets, they can either have the drones help you by attacking the enemy NPC's (Putting them into a red alert status) or it deactivates them (Puts the enemy into a yellow status).

    My 2nd proposed idea, is in regards to the enemy NPC's with the Drones on their back. So I think these operators in theory are fine. My problem though, is if I kill said operator and his drones are still active, there is a question of who is controlling them or how they are being controlled. I think these drones should be controlled by the operator.

    I will say that if we are at a outpost or base with these drone operators. That if the operator goes down and he activated these drones, they should be active if the satellite array is up. On another note, if said operator goes down in the field or in an area without that terminal, then the drones should be deactivated. That simple.

    3rd proposed idea, as stated before, I think the flying drones are overpowered. My issues with these drones are that they feel way to tanky, their flight pattern are very erratic and they have way to much firepower.

    My thoughts on improving these drones are as follows.

    A) We reduce the armor of these drones. In their current state, it is almost impossible to stealthy take out these drones, with assault rifles or DMRS stealthily. These drones are too tanky and by trying to take them out, they immediately alert the base without giving you a fighting chance. By reducing the armor or giving them them a exposed core that will one or two shot them, it will give the player the ability to tactfully attack a base or patiently wait for an opportunity to execute the drone.

    B) We adjust their evasive flight pattern so they fly like real drones. (In my personal opinion) I don't think drones should be flying diagonally or as sporadic as they do. It feels more like an artificial challenge with no real feeling of achievement). As I see it, their randomize flight pattern feels like an impossible challenge, especially when you have 5 drones on you at once, and the one you are trying to take down, zig zags across the screen in a unordinary pattern. I think this should be adjusted because it doesn't give a realistic challenge. I play on my xbox, there is no way I am ever gonna catch that thing with its evasive pattern. I think it zipping left to right or up to down is more realistic. Hell I would say combining the two, (It first flys down, then shifts right (not diagonally)) would work as well.

    C) Change the ammo type to pistol/smg rounds. Right now, these things are hitting like mack trucks on the last two difficulties. The combination of these things being tanky, flying nimbly and hitting you with the buckshot rounds (That's what it feels like to me anyways) is a little ridiculous. I think softening the blow a little bit, would be a great change.

    Let me know what you guys think of this. I think this would help a little or at least give it a more realistic challenge to the player. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/Kobe_89
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have or know of a map that shows every aiport in Wildlands? I'm trying to run some Cargo plane ops and I'm not sure where I can land in each region.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    I want to paradrop a 3 man team and have them secure a runway so I can land the plane. If you can help me out I appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/TomD26
    [link] [comments]

    ��Do-to-do-to-do�� "Let me just deactivate this...." *AI Teammates* "Let's fuck this shit up! **BOOM!**

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Breakpoint - anyone really loving this game?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I picked this up yesterday and have spent 2.5 hours with it so far. I started getting bored. It seems like a mishmash of maybe, just cause, far cry, drakes adventure, idk. Third person squad based looter shooter with limited stealth. Lots of customization options and things to do. Pretty cool looking world.

    Problems- somewhat flat looking characters in cut scenes. Convos uninteresting. Entirely too many item drops and 'things' markers etc everywhere. Little confusing. Squad just auto-mercs everything out, but can fire a Gatling gun straight into someone's face for 10 seconds with no effect. Lots of pop in and characters teleporting in and out. Large third person player model is obtrusive on screen.

    Anyone really loving this game? What did you tweak or have to learn to get the best game experience? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AtomicEel
    [link] [comments]

    is there any good high quality , high count pixels map out there of the world of Auroa ??

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    I came back to the game recently and IM already hooked again , the AI was a nice addition , the last open worlds I played were death stranding and Ghost of Tsushima , but man , let me tell you the amount of secrets , the shear size of Auroa and traversal of the world doesn't compared to any recent games of this genre , say what you want about the story but this game has one of the most immersive worlds out there, so I was wondering if there was a map out there to have a better experience traversing the world, checking the compass on the binoculars or drone and then checking the map on my ipad , is there such a thing out there ? , thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/Ghost_0010
    [link] [comments]

    An accurate tribute to the fearless SAS hero who led charge into Kenya hotel during deadly terror siege, 15th Jan 2019.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment