• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Raid 1: Project Titan - Rewards List

    Ghost Recon - Raid 1: Project Titan - Rewards List


    Raid 1: Project Titan - Rewards List

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:34 AM PST

    UPDATE 1/1/20

    I believe this is a completed list of all the rewards obtainable in the Titan Raid. Enjoy.

    You might need to zoom in on the image, I know the text is small, I apologize. To compensate I have posted the excel spreadsheet on google as a sharable. Due to formalities, the Bonuses could not be converted. Click the following link to access:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ir3q6PGeNpbJGoIF-MXXcKwONN0DHmsyme6Ex4k3LnU/edit?usp=sharing

    https://preview.redd.it/fgimujjh1b841.png?width=1534&format=png&auto=webp&s=bff7b15c58cf70c60da081f88b6311cc51614ce4

    submitted by /u/mattackmattack
    [link] [comments]

    Nomadic in No Man's Land

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Bolivian salt flats. Ubi did a great job with the environment in this game.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Bolivia still looks beautiful.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:40 AM PST

    What would make Ghost Recon Breakpoint better? Here are my thoughts

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Why can't we kill her, she the b on erewhon that's always coughing

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Exploring

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Can we get this mask in the game I know we have rosebud and the sharpshooter raid mask but not the regular wolf sniper mask

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    This game is fucking ridiculous.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:52 AM PST

    Like I'm trying to do missions and it's just a nonstop fucking fetch quest with never ending issues to prolong the game. "Okay we need this" "well now we have this issue" "okay thanks for fixing that issue here's 3 more" "okay we should be good now, oh wait nope gotta go across the map" "alright now we should be set, wait oops I forgot we need this" like holy fuck I just spent the last 3 hours trying to do one single side mission arc and still I'm not done.

    submitted by /u/JewDanceParty
    [link] [comments]

    Got it at last .....!!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Jumped from about not far and still kia

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:34 AM PST

    'Training grounds' make this a PvP map ASAP

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Anyone else remember this run of the punisher?? The howling commandos remind me of the ghosts

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    I love when I load into the game, and this happens!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:34 PM PST

    Man, I feel like Africa would make a great setting for the next Ghost Recon game. Thoughts?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Um............

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:40 PM PST

    HEY UBI... Please unlock the new unreleased Wildland camos.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:06 AM PST

    I'm assuming these camos were for planned challenges that never happened. The files are already in the game apparently... just unlock them for everyone please since you guys are probably done with Wildlands anyway.

    I am talking about the new Snow Digital, Grey Python, Jungle Netting, Snow Wood, Carbon Fiber and Blood camo. Also unlock the Snow Mountain and PenCott GZ camos too for those that missed the challenge.

    BTW these are the new camos I am talking about...

    Snow Digital: https://i.imgur.com/3RBfQ9D.jpg

    Snow Wood: https://i.imgur.com/zlsZ93p.jpg

    Grey Python: https://i.imgur.com/eW5vs8z.jpg

    Jungle Netting: https://i.imgur.com/BXXsns6.jpg

    Carbon Figer: https://i.imgur.com/jrULG3z.jpg

    Blood: https://i.imgur.com/uncAPwe.jpg

    Also provide alternate means to attain the Mercenary Gear, Walker costume and the FAL, so people that missed those items can still get them.

    submitted by /u/Yukizboy
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn’t have skipped leg day ����‍♂️

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:00 AM PST

    In the shadows

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Bruh Moment

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    How do the Ghosts compare to actual Special Forces IRL?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:07 PM PST

    I was wondering I noticed that Ghost Recon appears to be based on various speical forces in the U.S. like the Navy SEALS or Army's Delta Force, but are there any differences between the groups. Is there any other group the Ghost recon is based off of? Are they based more off of one group than others?

    submitted by /u/railfananime
    [link] [comments]

    Gallant Thief Secret Service Challenge

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Agressive interrogation tactics

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:16 PM PST

    At what point should I start keeping gear and weapons?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:37 AM PST

    I find myself dismantling everything as soon as I get it if isn't higher than what I already have equipped (with very few exceptions). It gets kind of annoying doing this bc it prevents me from getting used to any one piece of gear or weapons until I reach around level 200. And I dont want to keep buying the same weapon over every few levels just bc I like it. At what gear level did you all start getting valuable pieces of gear and weapons that you would hold onto? Currently around gear score 90.

    submitted by /u/rodiggsiv
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment