• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Ghost Recon Breakpoint | Community Guides | Megathread

    Ghost Recon - Ghost Recon Breakpoint | Community Guides | Megathread


    Ghost Recon Breakpoint | Community Guides | Megathread

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    This is a list of community guides, recources, tips and tricks for Ghost Recon Breakpoint

    Community Guides and recources for Ghost Recon Wildlands


    Guides and useful links

    TOPIC LINK
    All 110 Weapon Blueprints, Attachments, Gear and Cosmetics Reddit link
    Weapon Blueprint Location Sheet Extern link
    Breakpoint Interactive Map Reddit link
    Breakpoint Interactive Map Extern link
    List of side missions Reddit link

    Tips and tricks:

    TOPIC LINK
    How to get the Heart of Darkness achievement Reddit link
    How to level up fast Reddit link
    How to open locked doors Reddit link
    How to equip only one weapon on new character Reddit link
    How to unequip one weapon Reddit link
    How to find normal weapon parts Reddit link
    How to find more normal weapon parts Reddit link
    This bunkerdoor can only be opened by disabling a generator Reddit link

    RAID

    TOPIC LINK
    All four boss battles + cutscenes Reddit link
    How to beat Skell Quantum Computer Reddit link
    Sector 1 (BAAL) raid boss, walkthrough, mechanics and tips Reddit link
    Sector 2 Raid Boss (Skell Supercomputer) - walkthrough, mechanics, tips Reddit link
    List of all raid rewards Reddit link

    Thanks to all of you helping each other out! Would be nice if you could keep your specific topics up to date. If you have more topics to be added to the OP, just DM me.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyTest91
    [link] [comments]

    Literally thought this was a wildlands screenshot at first

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    What I hoped breakpoint would be like, maybe the next Ghost recon.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:47 AM PST

    Here we see a cautious solo player observing a coop group from afar

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:57 PM PST

    F4 Mods give me the gear/look I only wish Breakpoint could deliver .

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:07 AM PST

    I was willing to believe this boss up until the Space Cubes

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:37 PM PST

    I’ve been calling my buddy at work Nomad all week.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    You know you've played too much when, you hear a plane and...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:57 AM PST

    I have gotten so used to Breakpoints head shot death cries I'm beginning to hear them in other things

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Scientist makes life-changing discovery

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:53 PM PST

    This game is a pure joy ( GR Future Soldier ).

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Nice rendering distance you got there!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:26 PM PST

    So.. all of these just popped up.... C'mon now

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Yeah... It definitely bleeds.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Any chance we can get these added to Breakpoint?? I mean you can just ctrl-c ctrl-v from wildlands I’m sure the skilled team will have no issue with it. Just add it into the upcoming patch, which I’m sure will be any day now. Thanks!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    I actually like the game.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    I see a lot of posts about how poor this game is. I enjoy it very much, even if there is a few bugs but that's to be expected with any game. Just though I'd share a nice post for a change!

    submitted by /u/brook_jones
    [link] [comments]

    Future of Ghost Recon

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:54 PM PST

    With the next generation of consoles releasing this year, what do you think will come next for Ghost Recon? Do you guys think we'll see a new enhanced version of Breakpoint rerelease with continued support? Or maybe a whole new game?

    I personally hope they will either

    A) stick with Breakpoint and update it to become the game it's supposed to be.

    Or

    B) release a new title, one that's a mix of Wildlands and Breakpoint.

    I personally love the idea of an open world tactical shooter. I enjoy being able to customize my load out, character, and approach missions however I want. I loved MGS: V and Wildlands and played them to death. I just hope that in the future they don't completely scrap open worlds/larger environments for a more linear game.

    submitted by /u/Ruber-Duck
    [link] [comments]

    Ultralight Koblin.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:25 AM PST

    Even Predator takes selfies...smfh

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:49 PM PST

    I’m hunting wabbits!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Raid attachments without raid

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Will we ever see the Tactical Vertical Foregrip and other weapons and attachments in Maria's shop outside of the raid?

    submitted by /u/Anonymous281989
    [link] [comments]

    why does almost all of my gear disappear during cutscenes

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    it really breaks my immersion

    submitted by /u/Varwik
    [link] [comments]

    ‘Darkest of nights’

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Is camo effective?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:48 PM PST

    Does camo change to match the enviorment actually help with this AI?

    submitted by /u/archman125
    [link] [comments]

    Took two of my favorite shots I’ve taken and put em together. I love this.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment