• Breaking News

    Monday, November 22, 2021

    Ghost Recon - I would prefer these reflectors instead of a "flashlight".

    Ghost Recon - I would prefer these reflectors instead of a "flashlight".


    I would prefer these reflectors instead of a "flashlight".

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 09:40 PM PST

    The tree is nice too i guess

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Leviathan

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 06:45 PM PST

    I finally did it everyone! I love this game!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Sentinel is getting creative with their use of drones.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 08:08 AM PST

    what do you think of my look (im new to the game)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 10:36 AM PST

    A Festive Breakpoint Outing...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:33 AM PST

    Certain areas of the map cuts certain audio out

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 04:37 AM PST

    Has anyone figured out how to know which areas audio cuts out or why it cuts out? Some areas I enter, I can't hear footsteps, voices, or gunshots. I only hear nomad breathing & when I pickup materials. I've died after almost doing a mission because I didn't hear the two bodarks around the corner.

    If not, we need Ubisoft to address this please.

    submitted by /u/LEDlightss
    [link] [comments]

    NPCs lookin at your AI teammates be like….

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 01:51 PM PST

    Skell Tech has a top secret off-roader that even trees can't stop

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Suggestion: Half-Face Gas Masks that are Compatible with any Cross-Com eyewears (or integrated)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 02:30 AM PST

    As in title. We don't we get the same gas masks those Sentinels in Op Amber Ruin used?

    Or a Bulldog mask with Crosscom.

    Well at least now I am forced to immerse by disabling all unit markers except teammates. At least bulldog is compatible with my NVG as Pathfinder class.

    submitted by /u/Felis_Alpha
    [link] [comments]

    Beauty Of Breakpoint

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Best ways to destroy behemoth drones

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:23 AM PST

    Hi there everyone!

    I know that everyone had their own methods, so please do tell 😁

    I've found the best way is to get into an Incursion, and blow it sky high. I have taken next to no damage while sitting in the turret, and it's even more effective with an AI in the gunner's seat, like seriously it's utter buzz-kill.

    What do you guys think? Tried anything different?

    The rules are that you are engaged the drone, your not just avoiding it to get the loot.

    submitted by /u/the_kenny189
    [link] [comments]

    Is the stealth bandana in Breakpoint or Wildlands?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 07:16 PM PST

    I'm tempted to buy the survival bandana from the shop (Breakpoint), but if the Snake style stealth bandana is in this game, I'd rather wait to find one

    submitted by /u/-Wildhart-
    [link] [comments]

    Motherland mission glitch

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 03:45 AM PST

    While playing through Motherland there was a mission called (it rescue) I did start the mission but did not complete it.when I came back to the game I started another mission in the same area completed it and followed the on screen prompts for the next mission. Ended up following three or four other prompts as I completed each mission.i then went to the missions on Golam island completed all of them and game done. But when I go into the section where (it rescue) is it said I completed the mission. ?

    submitted by /u/DenzilMySon
    [link] [comments]

    Some photos I took during these days

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Good morning, Vietnam!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Ahhh… the sweet, sweet smell of suppressive fire in the morning

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 02:42 AM PST

    how the do you use cloak and run

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 05:42 PM PST

    i'm trying to do the panther challenge for kills while using cloak and run but i can't get it to enable. i'm clicking the right button as it's worked twice before however i wasn't able to get the kills in time but now it just won't work. can it only be used in specific events?

    submitted by /u/BraedenBasso
    [link] [comments]

    Amber Sky, Ash Edition

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 11:41 AM PST

    AR 7.62 build

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 05:06 AM PST

    any good 7.62 AR build? i'm not sure what rifle though already got the m4 for 5.56

    submitted by /u/wallcolmx
    [link] [comments]

    The Harder They Fall but in Ghost Recon

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Snow Woods Ghillie I bought it to Support Reforestation Good Cause I'm IN | Ghost Recon Breakpoint

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Some cool pics I took

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Is my game broken? Breakpoint Ps4

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 07:59 PM PST

    First time playing Ghost Recon anything. Reviews said hardest difficulties and no guidance is the best and most immersive way to play which being a former Arma gamer has helped me rekindle that lost fire with strategic and tactical games. Anyway, I gotta find a submarine. I'm still pretty early in the missions because of me exploring and not using fast travel. Every time I engage the enemy and lose, I respawn with my health at one bar despite me starting the assault with full hp, my bandages stay gone but my position is reset amd the enemies I took out in the prior engagement come back not to mention the fences and destructable environment stay destroyed despite the enemy base respawning everybody back. Seems a little unfair doesnt it? Why do I respawn all jacked up with no consumables but the bad guys get all their wind back?

    Apart from that it's a great game but it's a slight turn off that I get punished twice for dying by perma losing any consumables I used during the raid but still have to start back from the beginning of the engagement.

    submitted by /u/Tasty_Orange_3264
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment