• Breaking News

    Friday, November 19, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Booted up GRB to see this, good job Ubi :)

    Ghost Recon - Booted up GRB to see this, good job Ubi :)


    Booted up GRB to see this, good job Ubi :)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Planted the New Tree

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Why dose he hold his rifle like this?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:42 PM PST

    How to properly ADS ����

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:25 PM PST

    Is it too early for Christmas wishes? Mine is an option to turn off the AI squad's grenade "tactics"...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:49 PM PST

    Decided to bring the Family to Auroa...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 05:59 AM PST

    Wildlands short

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Ubisoft, please add optics to sidearms

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Seriously, can we have at least a red dot sight for pistols? I don't like using a pistol in first person because the iron sights are kinda hard to use as it is and I don't like aiming in third person in medium range because it's hard to aim with the laser

    Edit: spelling & grammatical errors

    submitted by /u/LEDlightss
    [link] [comments]

    To you goons that want more gear on your vests, how do these look? (only on AI teammates).

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Tree Riddle SOLVED

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:50 AM PST

    I have solved the riddle,

    EDIT: Marked Post as Spoiler so i dont have to dm everybody

    in restricted bravo new stirling frontier go north of gold digger pass look up to the sky ancient ruins will guide you to the spot to plant the sacred tree

    https://preview.redd.it/3age03wmfe081.png?width=1407&format=png&auto=webp&s=80bb2a3fbec848c7b330f8fb0ddd789c251666fa

    submitted by /u/Irish_Snake
    [link] [comments]

    Driver left me outside the shops for a while

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:05 AM PST

    When you're only running one primary and need an AR, sometimes you just have to find one

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 06:46 PM PST

    Just recently reached all classes to level 20.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Made a battlefield 4 engineer outfit. What do you guys think of it?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Irish Ranger Wing

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:03 PM PST

    My take on Russian Loyalist backed mercenary group, which would prefer to fight Bodark’s operations via proxy and wouldn’t be found guilty directly by the United Nations should they be captured.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 05:53 PM PST

    If anyone wants hints for the "Plant A Tree" riddle, or just wants to see the deciphered code (spoiler covered), then here... it... they... are!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 04:02 PM PST

    I've just solved it, so here are some hints. I'll also have the full deciphered code below. The MAIN clue would be to double-check you're right by adding up the numbers and seeing if they fit the sum of boxes number.

    I) Start at the red circle, then follow the spears. Also, decipher the photo for riddle III.

    II) Maths. Find the price of one fin whale, then a sperm whale, then the grey whale.

    III) The weird triangles are dotted around the right page. Last one is not here...

    IV) Radius is between 60-70 and isn't near water or in the top left section.

    V) It's not the birthday boy, I wonder if there are any clues on the silent mountain page...

    VI) Just like the last one, sometimes decoration and drawings are actually clues.

    Anyway, here's the deciphered code - In restricted area one new stirling frontier go north of gold digger pass look up to the sky ancient ruins will guide you to the spot to plant the sacred tree https://i.imgur.com/Sg4wCrg.png

    submitted by /u/Foolski
    [link] [comments]

    A fun thing to do with the armoros drone: use your systems screenshot tool to take actual reconnaissance photos during base flyovers etc.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:04 PM PST

    I do not use the personal drone at all and use the Pathfinder class exclusively…so for reconnaissance I have to use the armoros pathfinder drone. It's fun this way because the Pathfinder drone has its own unique limitations that add more depth to reconnaissance work.

    Anyway, something I do for extra immersion, is take pictures of the Pathfinder drones fly over with the PS4 screenshot tool (edit: not the in game screenshot tool, but your system. On PS4 you press share and then triangle and it writes a screenshot to your gallery)

    Then I head back to a bivouac to study them and plan my load out etc. on PS4 I just briefly jump to the dashboard and look at the photo gallery where they are stored. It's fun to make a plan based on entry points that you photographed, objectives, sniper points, whatever.

    Try it! It's fun

    Edit: if you're playing with friends you can also send all the recon photos to each other over PS4 so you can all Look at them together. Fun for sending say, two guys out of a four-man team on a recon job. They can bring back photos for everyone

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the drones so quiet?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:45 PM PST

    Why can those mini batmobiles sneak up on me without making a sound? Ubi pls

    submitted by /u/BigHillsBigLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost recon realism: zero incentive to go and find weapons?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 05:10 AM PST

    Hey, I just bought ghost recon breakpoint a few days ago and after reading a couple posts online, decided to start out with realism mode. I really enjoy the mechanics of the game so far, spotting various enemies and planning a tactical approach, the stealth aspect, etc. I'm not a person who gets super into all the different stats of my guns or whatever, I'm running a sniper rifle, an assault rifle, and a silencer pistol that I got fairly early in the game and frankly... it's working really well for me so far. I just don't get an incentive to ever go and get new weapons because I'm pretty satisfied with the ones I currently have, and I'm just not really feeling a huge sense of progression beyond the skills I am slowly unlocking. I'm wondering if I should go for the looter leveled gear option instead, because I just don't care that much about weapons right now. Is that mode of the game as bad as people say?

    submitted by /u/lamoussedesreves
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILER TLDR "Where the tree at?"

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 04:23 PM PST

    I’ve gone found weapons only/single primary and I’ll never go back (immersive mode)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:21 PM PST

    To get more survival feel out of the game I've been playing with found weapons only (in immersive mode with no HUD and all that of course)

    It's really awesome and a great way to force you to mix up your weapon usage and keep you on your toes:

    -single primary

    -found weapons only

    -No weapon swapping at bivoauc at all

    -When you die, you have to drop your rifle and find a new one in the world.

    -If you need a specific weapon (say, a sniper rifle)you need to look at the map and find a chest somewhere at a location that has what you need.

    Now suddenly chests in the world have meaning and purpose! When your weaponless finding a gun in a chest a huge deal.

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    Any kind of roleplay ideas? How are you playing Breakpoint, guys? :)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:30 AM PST

    So i´ve decided to strip my character to the core. I am wearing now Worn T-shirt, Vasily pants, with simple knife and handgun without any attachment. I´ve also gave away my main weapon. I don´t have any grenades with me or any kind of other tool, besides few bandages, some food and binoculars. My roleplay is that i will start from the bottom of the map and the main goal is get to the Erewhon. I was the only one of my team, that survived attack from the Azrael drone and i will be slowly raiding bases, to get better gear for my character.

    Of course, no drones, no HUD, no interface, helicopter and Azrael patrols are still present, no map, no compass. The only time when i will be able to look at map, is when i will be inside some kind of base with the map on the wall and such. And also, i will be not using syringes. Bivouacs and abandoned sites are the only places, where i can lay down and craft.

    What are your roleplaying ideas? Feel free to share, i am open to any kind of cool suggestions!!

    submitted by /u/orphantwin
    [link] [comments]

    Mass Co-op?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Now I think it would be pretty entertaining if we had a mass co-op mode. Now I don't mean like 30 people. I'm thinking more like 8 or 12 people. Just 1 or 2 extra squads to play with. I would find this interesting and some vehicles like the transport chopper would be used much more. I understand the game is base a lot around being outnumbered and out gunned with your squad of 4. But I just find this interesting and want to hear your opinions!

    submitted by /u/TheBogEmperor
    [link] [comments]

    Plant a Tree event Location | playing for the planet |Ghost Recon Breakpoint

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment