• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Killed my first behemoth on golem island

    Ghost Recon - Killed my first behemoth on golem island


    Killed my first behemoth on golem island

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    And now for my signature trick shot...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Rate The Squad

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    It’s your man in the know, with his nose in the blow…

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Finally, this day has come. I can no longer open Spec Ops Crates and Ghost War Crates.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Nothing like taking out a Behemoth before bedtime. It is therapeutically satisfying. ��

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    Any Ghosted recon discords

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Looking for a Ghost Recon discord that is dedicated to running raids to join. If you know of any out there please list below. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ogspartan13th
    [link] [comments]

    Where am I going wrong with the GRL. I’ve done this from 220m and it still won’t register just how far do I need to be exactly. God this is so frustrating Ubisoft I wish you was a little more specific in your description, I haven’t got a crystal ball.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    How controlling team mates could be:

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    I can never understand how games I played as a kid have significantly more complexity and capacity than games played now.

    SOCOM series is the pinnacle of team mate command and control.

    Potentially the best tactical shooter game series ever made.

    https://youtu.be/uz_Xj2oer6s

    submitted by /u/yellowstone88
    [link] [comments]

    I am a huge fan of photo mode in GRW and GRBP. In Breakpoint, pictures in photo mode look like they could be concept art instead of the actual game, and I absolutely love that

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    night time range practice

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Friendly Fire in Breakpoint

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Why isn't friendly fire in the game? I just wanna play pvp in the open world bc actual pvp sucks imo and it also adds more immersion

    It should be added as a ghost parameter setting...

    submitted by /u/Phantom0-1
    [link] [comments]

    "Suppressive Fire, Ghost 2 & 3 Cover & Move"

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Navy seal team 3 conduct a hostage rescue training exercise

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Breakpoint milsim

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm recruiting for a breakpoint milsim. Hit me up if interested

    submitted by /u/Brandon6262
    [link] [comments]

    Some BPRE Larping...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Why aren't any computer players programmed and animated to be able to use ladders in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    I truly do not get it. It feels like such a no-brainer. Instead Sentinel's/Wolves' worst nightmare are ladders, and your buddies use their magical teleportation abilities to skip ladders altogether.

    submitted by /u/Snake-42
    [link] [comments]

    I finished breakpoint and

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    and I got like these missions that I can't unlock (peter miles, ilsa herzog, ian blake) how do I unlock these missions?

    submitted by /u/okkurzz
    [link] [comments]

    After playing Far Cry 5, I wish that we can issue individual orders to the AI teammates

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    I installed Far Cry 5 last weekend, and am honestly quite enjoying it. I immediately went for the squad perks (increases the AI teammates to 2). What I can say is that I'm having a lot of fun playing Far Cry 5 in a Ghost Recon kind of way. I currently have one sniper NPC (the one with green laser) and several non-special NPCS, which I cycle with.

    Typically, my method is I try to find high ground to mark the enemies with binoculars. When I don't have the high ground, or my view of the base is blocked by buildings, I dispatch first my dog whose special ability is to mark the area WITHOUT drawing aggro.

    After that I recall my dog, and call for my 2 squads. One is the sniper, who I order to kill those in towers. Afterwards I order her to stay her ground on a good sniping position.

    Then I call for my bow wielding squad and order her to kill those who are a little far away from my position. I haven't tested it much but I think bow squadmates are treated as stealth kills (in comparison my sniper squadmate alerts NPCs who are close to her when she shoots).

    Simultaneously with this I rush in with my AK-M with suppressor, scope, and mag (sadly those are the only attachments available) to pick off the other enemies. I haven't tested this much but I think once I kill an enemy the other squadmates start to shoot also without me ordering them. They usually stay put where I order them to stay at but they will occasionally move if they have an enemy in their sight but are beyond their shooting range.

    The best feeling is whenever I sweep an outpost in a few minutes because of good scouting and squad positioning. Most of the time the execution of the plan is quicker than the scouting itself. There were a few times that not even a firefight broke out because everyone was killed stealthily (as I said sometimes the AI squadmates also start to shoot when I start to shoot).

    EDIT: Another good thing with Far Cry 5 squad system is that it is easy to call and unassign teammates. The limit is that you have 2 teammates at a time, so you can first call squadmates that are good with marking enemies (such as my dog), and then removing them and calling for your snipers or bow users. The transitions of the squadmates are smooth.

    submitted by /u/noobakosowhat
    [link] [comments]

    Czech Special Forces on a mission

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Look Ma, No hands

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Anybody know about a chest rig or vest that's similar to the Wolf Vest? Trying to get together an airsoft build based on my character in Breakpoint.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment