• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Ghost Recon - A concept for the next GR game… instead of bivouacs, your vehicle is your base of operations. You can choose from different models, and customize it with attachments and weaponry. Anytime you need to change your loadout, outfit or any other customization, you must first return to your mobile armory.

    Ghost Recon - A concept for the next GR game… instead of bivouacs, your vehicle is your base of operations. You can choose from different models, and customize it with attachments and weaponry. Anytime you need to change your loadout, outfit or any other customization, you must first return to your mobile armory.


    A concept for the next GR game… instead of bivouacs, your vehicle is your base of operations. You can choose from different models, and customize it with attachments and weaponry. Anytime you need to change your loadout, outfit or any other customization, you must first return to your mobile armory.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Reference to the Tom Hanks 'Castaway' film? Anyone else think so?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Did I break a record?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Some Nice Shots I Got Over The Past Few Weeks And More Unused Thumbnails

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Failed Jungle Base Infiltration

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    My Breakpoint squad

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Some edits I did over the week

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Shhhh....

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    What are some of y’all’s opinions of Breakpoint?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    I personally think I let the bad reviews I read taint my perspective of the game. I made a push here in the last couple days to start playing it more and I've gotta say that I'm really starting to like this more and more. I was a huge fan of Wildlands and initially didn't take to it at first, but I'm starting to find things about this that I actually prefer over Wildlands.

    submitted by /u/SLAB_K1NG
    [link] [comments]

    The tragic, forbidden romance of the Sentinel troopers

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Ghost recon not launching and it only works after restarting windows. Help!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    MW2 AI Marines on breakpoint

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Idea/suggestion: it would be cool in the next GR installment to have an altimeter watch, like skydivers wear. It would be interesting to use when playing with no HUD, or during low visibility/night drops.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    How about pouch presets?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    So I've noticed a large amount of people discussing customization. I have an idea:

    let's say you are wearing a vest and have an Assault rifle equipped, you will notice that you have magazines on your vest correlating to your primary weapon, in this case it's an assault rifle. Now if you switch to say, a Shotgun, as your primary weapon, your vest changes kits to shotgun shells.

    SO what if we could switch them? So we can have sniper rounds, with an Assault rifle equipped. Or DMR Mags with A Sniper rifle and vice versa.

    I also noticed the battle-belt hardly gets used most of the time, so why not let us switch between the different belt setups. After all, it's still the same belt most of the time.

    Just an idea.

    submitted by /u/Firebird_8872
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Does anyone find Breakpoint undescribably boring? I completed every Episode storyline and all the event missions. The only thing I truly want right now in this game is that cloak you can get from Golem Island however I just can't bother with rank 18 Sharpshooter. I feel like if there was more story content I would enjoy the game more. It took me 172 hours to 100% Wildlands and throughout that entire time I was always on a mission to never die and lose all of my stuff whilst hunting down ruthless cartel members. I want that feeling again. In Breakpoint, I only have 70 - 75ish hours and 50 of those I probably spent on the storyline. Don't get me wrong, I love this game and I really want to play it; I just don't know what to do in it.

    Perhaps it's time for Breakpoint's Ghost mode.

    submitted by /u/Helafinwe
    [link] [comments]

    Over a kilometer

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Big Boss

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    The Shroud

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    My Marine Raiders inspired look.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Any ideas why Ghost Recon: Wildlands standard edition is no longer available on the PlayStation Store?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    I'd like to play the base game before deciding if I want the Gold edition DLC, but it looks like the standard edition is not available anywhere digitally (PS4).

    EDIT: It looks like the Gold Ultimate edition is on sale from $119 to $35 on the PSN!

    submitted by /u/WetShowerSocks
    [link] [comments]

    Some photos of my favorite kits and loadouts as well as other photos I thought looked cool

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Failures with AMD graphics Card

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Failures with AMD graphics Card

    If you have an AMD graphic to make the game work better you must open the AMD graphic software (Alt. + R) you go to the games section -> you go to the game and clicking on it opens the graphic settings by AMD , for this game and in graphics you must have OFF:

    - Radeon Anti-lag

    - Radeon Chill

    - Radeon Enhanced Sync

    This also happens with Watch Dogs Legion. It does not significantly increase the FPS but if it gives us greater fluidity within the game. Activate this because in these games I noticed that the FPS were going super bad 30 FPS and so when the previous sections were not deactivated.

    Now I have a stable 60 FPS. Obviously for reasons of graphic power they were not because in Ultra they barely used 50% of it (RX 5700XT). And now they work correctly.

    https://preview.redd.it/krr9nzx0uf971.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=c977e956d2b42ae6072c3411da3eb59cdd8ad868

    submitted by /u/martinmei71
    [link] [comments]

    More random pics in my library

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment