• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Ghost Recon - unidads be like

    Ghost Recon - unidads be like


    unidads be like

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    LES GOOOOOOOOOO

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    The Tier-1 operators

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Saw a Snake outfit and figured I'd post my Vernon Snake outfit

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Photo mode is just amazing,

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    I'm totally winning this round of hide and seek

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    The volcano area feels like another planet!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    "If this do be me end: farewell! cried the wounded piper boy, whilst the muskets cracked and the yeomen roared, "Hurrah!" and the ramparts fell. "Methinks me breathes me last me fears,"

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    MILSIM photo story - A.I experimental Center - Objective : Destroy servers hosting drone A.I research

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Horror at Darkwood Island Port (Milsim Photo Story)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    If we're keeping GR an open-world game. What do you think of an undercover system?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    To me it was always kind of jarring running around Bolivia in full combat gear and as long as you don't point your gun at civilians they don't seem to mind. This would be based around the gear you use. We'll use Bolivia as an example. There's a cartel stronghold in a city with lots of civilians. If your squad goes in there with full gear, citizens may frighten and run off causing a panic. However, if your squad pulls up with jeans, a hoodie, and just a pistol tucked away you can roam around freely and scout out the base and where if you cause open conflict you're practically screwed. I feel like this would help add another level to the game and really give us another level of tactical freedom. This probably would only work with a revamp to how gear works currently, but what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Y0UGOTJIMMERED
    [link] [comments]

    The PDR is not an SMG!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Don't @ me.

    submitted by /u/MilitantMindz
    [link] [comments]

    Bioluminescent Cave

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    THE ELEMENT - Casual/Hardcore Milsim group with an ever so expanding community, looking forward to getting some new members in here, all info can be found in the discord. @ Boston for any questions :)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    SAS Loadout (Afghanistan or someplace like it)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Top •Crye Combat Shirt 2: Multicam

    Pants •Crye Precision Combat Pants: Multicam

    Boots •Hiking Shoes

    Vest •JPC: Coyote Brown

    Eyewear •Oakley SI Ballistic M frame

    Facewear •Shemagh or Tactical Scarf

    Headwear •Wingnut helmet: Multicam • FAST ballistic helmet: Multicam

    Gloves •Fingerless Kevlar: Sandstone

    Backpack •5.11 Rush24 •5.11 All Hazards Prime Pack •5.11 Rush72

    Patches •United Kingom Flag (obviously)

    Weapons •LVOA-C: Micro T-1, 30 Round PMAG, ATPAIL Laser Sight, Suppressor or Compensator.

    submitted by /u/Tokyo_Kun_
    [link] [comments]

    Well i tried making Gaz 2019, i failed miserably ��

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Friendly Reminder: Investigations are really fun!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Title.

    Lately I have been playing in a style where instead of just grabbing up clues as I clear bases, I run investigations from beginning to end as missions. some of them are pretty beefy and take quite a while to complete. I spent a full day just doing two investigations from beginning to end and it was pretty satisfying.

    Try playing the game that way, it's super fun. Pin all the clues of an investigation to your mission list and run them through clue by clue in order, sneaking into each base trying to get the collectible without setting off alarms. it's a great way to get story info on the world and lore.

    for instance the one about what happened to midas was really interesting, I learned so much about what happened to him. I've got almost 2000 hours in the game and there's a lot of info I never even realized about how he survived and where he went.

    TLDR: instead of just collecting clues as you clear bases and cobbling them together later, run investigations exclusively from beginning to end so you get a nice narrative flow. they are like beefy side missions and cquite interesting. Hitting the "resolve" button after you've worked really hard on a lot of clues is quite cool

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having trouble making the switch from Wildlands to Breakpoint?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    I bought both Ultimate Editions on sale and started with Wildlands because it came out first and while the story of Breakpoint intrigues me. The game feels so different as opposed to Wildlands. I hadn't played a Ghost Recon game since Advanced Warfighter so Wildlands dropping you in and having you focus on one cartel target to get used to the game mechanics was great. Breakpoint, on the other hand, feels strange. The first mission sucked me into it, but the gear aspect and then the hub was were I got lost. I felt bombarded with faction missions, investigation clues, crafting, a gear loot system, side missions. Not only that, but the character design has me feeling clunky and I hate looking at my character's face. I really want to like Breakpoint, but I don't know when to start. Any advice from players who prefer Breakpoint?

    submitted by /u/Rurikar1016
    [link] [comments]

    Gear parts?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    What are gear parts used for? I googled it and all I see is weapons parts. But is there a point to dismantling gear for parts?

    submitted by /u/Unkie_Fester
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment