• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Ghost Recon - When can we expect to see this vital attachment in game Ubisoft?

    Ghost Recon - When can we expect to see this vital attachment in game Ubisoft?


    When can we expect to see this vital attachment in game Ubisoft?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Climbing the drone launchers makes for a great view

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    First 10 seconds of this video i made years ago didn’t age well.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Huge Splinter Cell fan and wanted an Echelon-inspired outfit that felt like it was thrown together after being stranded on Aurora.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    I agree. And I quote, "the bottom line for me is that it will never matter how great our hardware gets in our computers or in our console systems if game developers cannot advance the software to keep up with the evolution of the hardware."

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I know everyone is sick of new gear requests, but I personally would love some vests with smaller and less cumbersome shoulder armor unlike the bulky ones we have right now.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Alpine Operations

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    AFO-NEPTUNE in action over the last few days in Bolivia ��

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Play Ghost Recon Breakpoint solo without teammates!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I have been playing the game on Extreme difficulty and Ghost experience and I have to say, the level design of every location is great. It requires a lot of planning ahead, drone reconnaissance, and many times improvisation. I disabled every hud feature so that you can't see enemy markers and it's a blast. Having to remember the patrol of every sentinel and not being able to follow them behind walls makes for intense and surprising situations that can make your blood boil. You die in 2 shots, so stealth is a must. I find that teammates either break the immersion with impossible shots, or make the game too easy. It is true that they are the essence of Ghost Recon games, but this one is not balanced for that. You may find Auroa lifeless compared to Bolivia but I think that playing missions and exploring the mission location is more important than exploring the world map, especially in a stealth game. It hurts me to read bad reviews because of the emptiness of the world or bad AI mates, because underneath that, using very specific settings, the game can become an excellent one. I wonder if you share my views on that or if I am too indulging because of the lack of stealth games in the industry (even indie).

    submitted by /u/Heaven_Soldier
    [link] [comments]

    „There is nothing out here“

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Ghosts on Golem Island..

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    Fixit won't stop jumping out of the vehicles I'm driving

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a fix for this? it's getting very annoying. He will spawn back in as I leave his area and then jump out again.

    submitted by /u/christian21500
    [link] [comments]

    PvP

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    They should implement an 8v8 Team Deathmatch.

    submitted by /u/QuiteTheDrive
    [link] [comments]

    Heeey devvvvvsss..

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    When's the next updatteee????

    submitted by /u/karmagettin11
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to play Ghost Recon Breakpoint?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    What settings should I use? I mean grearscore, risk of injury etc etc.

    What is the best settings to enjoy a solo session while maintaining decent challenge. I don't want things to become too easy and boring.

    submitted by /u/Dire_Raven9
    [link] [comments]

    The SG-11 the IDF's new DMR

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    the detail is stunning

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Golem’s Heart

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    What's up with the Byleths in Ghost Experience?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Title pretty much sums it up. Haven't played in a while so I decided to see what changed and I had my first encounter with a Byleth type Behemoth in Ghost Experience. Thing throws Poisonous Mourtal Shells like Candy, doesn't take Damage from my Explosives, onehits my AI-Teammates and best of all causes Bullet Wound Injuries?

    submitted by /u/aWildFantonAppeared
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to make "me"

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment