• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Ghost Recon - [One Life Mode] This was so stressful. Trying to extract but the entire calvary is right behind you

    Ghost Recon - [One Life Mode] This was so stressful. Trying to extract but the entire calvary is right behind you


    [One Life Mode] This was so stressful. Trying to extract but the entire calvary is right behind you

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    haha im in danger

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    I'm still hoping for some FS gear or at the very least the outfit that was added in Wildlands. Imagine if Ubi announced that instead of Tomb Raider. We'd all be giving Ubi props. ����

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    "Tactical Braveheart isn't real, he can't hurt you"

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Messed around with the photo mode while the Division was down yesterday

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    The boys.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Sentinel’s nightmare

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    What we'd prefer.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Something really nerdy I have been doing for more immersion

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    So I have been playing in a way where I use radios and comms towers all over the map to request supply drops to bivouacs and cabins (The idea being that I do not change any of my gear clothing or anything else unless I'm at a camp or at a cabin that has supply crates in it)

    I figure nomad doesn't have 15 backpacks, 30 guns and a whole variety of equipment sitting there at camp. So I like to go to a radio tower or radio and "Hack" it to request specific supplies to whatever bivouac or cabin I'm headed to.

    I bring up the chat window and type in stuff as if I'm texting on nomads phone or saying it:

    "Requesting supply drop at dead horse bivouac. Cold weather parka, sniper rifle, sync shot drones"

    Then when I get to the bivouac, I fast forward 24 hours to give the shipment time to "arrive"

    Very dorky. But I really enjoy it. For extra immersion, when I go to a cabin to pick up new supplies, I open up the chest that is often in the cabin, as if nomad is getting these new supplies that he requested out of the chest.

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing since launch but this is the first time I've seen this pose

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Preparing for the super tactical TR Crossover. Dumb question to the community...are you faster with a women or is it just a feeling? Cool Screenshot by the way

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I enjoyed Breakpoint more than Wildland

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Since English is not my native language so please bear with me

    When i was playing Wildland, i just sync shot everything, it got bored after awhile....enemy feels like paper soldiers. Bolivia it's a semi-real place with relatively familiar cultures, it's beautiful i get it. Aurora in the other hand IMHO is actully not bad, you have many military bases and different kind of facilities to tackle with, as a MGS fan I wish MGSV could have this kind of map design instead of a small repetitive Afganistan...

    I play at highest diffculty without teamates and turn all the HUD off, it really feels like a solid stealth game, I only carrying one main rifle and only open fire while being exposed by the enemies. The night infiltration feels great visually even though it has many problem in terms of stealth mechanics for example the take down animation being too long. I can understand why Ubisoft use a fictional island than a real place. This sci-fi setting allow you to have different gameplay than a conventional military setting.

    I am ok with small amout of drones and futuristic gadgets, like sync shot drones, you only have limited amout of gadgets so you need to plan carefully. Hey ! In GR future soldier you have x-ray goggles and optical camo. But enemy with minigun and heavy armour still feels too ridiculous. I remember one mission i needed to use a mounted Minigun to shoot enemy vehicles while being chased by them. I laught when i play this kind of cliche script in a modern shooter game. It's so stupid. But again I never play this game like it is a serious milsim, I can see they took huge influence from Kojima, the stealth gameplay, the Metal Gear like drones, you can even custom your character to imitate Big Boss. when Nomad slide down from hills it really reminds me of Death Stranding. In DS you drink Monster to refill stamina much as the same as GRBP.

    The story in BP is forgettable, every characters in this game feel so self-serious, despite they are living in a hi-tech funky fantasy world. Ubisoft can't never copy Kojima's style, as a big company they are just too hesitate to reinvent the series. Imagine Tom clancy's character in a world of MGS......it won't aligned well. When You can't change much of the tone from previous titles to match the new gameplay the story will fail to deliver.

    I have a mixed feeling regarding to the RPG element. When i was playing MGSV i really wish i can talk to Afghanistani locals to get intel, but no, the world is really empty, BP has it, you can even choice your dialogues, but the acting and story are rather generic. Maybe they can try to blend it with gameplay in a more resonable manner ? How ever I still think it's a minor Innovation to a shooting game. Considering it's a big open world game, It required huge amout of works to fill the content.

    I understand many people on this sub angry about how Ubisoft changed GR title to current direction. I don't think modern AAA gaming companies will make any old school milsim shooter any more in a perior, they just won't sell. TBH, I am glad Ghost Recon still alive while MGS, Splinter Cell were all dead. If you want to play hardcore milsim games, there are always still plenty of choices available from smaller developers. I am still enjoyed playing Ghost Recon in its current form, it's a casual third person shooting game with military element that's it, actully i like the way you can play the game whatever you want, you can cosplay a commando straight out of action movies from the 80s, the gameplay is there, just like when i was a kid playing with my toy soldier.

    submitted by /u/panware
    [link] [comments]

    A friendly reminder that making little rule sets for yourself about when and where you can craft and equip things can add a ton of fun and depth of the game

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    It's really nerdy and sounds ridiculous for sure, but try making little rule sets for yourself about how and when you can craft and equip items. It can add a lot of immersion and doesn't break the fiction of the world.

    For example, I only allow myself to craft things at certain locations:

    -Rations can only be crafted at bivouacs or campfires

    -Health packs and syringes can only be crafted at medical tables that are sprinkled all over the world

    -gear and equipment ( like c4 or mines etc) can only be crafted at Work benches that are located in Sentinel facilities and throughout the world (The ones with a little yellow hand drill and tools scattered on them)

    -only allowing myself to change/modify equipment and clothing at the bivouac or at cabins (The abandoned sites that have supply crates and other gear inside of them)

    This adds a lot of survival immersion to the game, and adds a ton of functionality to a lot of the locations and buildings that are sprinkled across the map. As it currently exists they are just places to pick up a crate. But if you make rules for yourself, they can become places important to gameplay.

    I know it will never happen, but Gosh it would be awesome if at some point Modding was allowed in breakpoint. I think so much stuff could be tweaked just a little bit to make a pretty good game into a really amazing one.

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    Some woodland ghillie and G28 Rookie screenshots

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Future GR release

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    I know the middle East setting is pretty overdone in modern shooters, but would anyone else be interested in a GR game set in the middle East? I personally would love to explore that setting, and there's plenty of plot ideas for such a location

    submitted by /u/Graveyardgrimoire
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE Ubi, give us news

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Something specific! Or even mad-libs, like you did before the Golem Island Update! Something to let us know people at UbiParis are still alive! I WANT TO BE EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!

    I run a casual milsim group with some lads, and we enjoy this game a lot. It's a "life is good, but it could be better" situation.

    submitted by /u/Baracuta90
    [link] [comments]

    My best take at recreating the 1)Spetsnaz Alpha group 2) 9th rgt Col Moschin (in antiterrorism asset) 3 Gruppo Operativo Incursori (����Navy SF)... still waiting for further updates in term of gunsmith and customization (not 100% accurate ik but these are my take, be kind��)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Roadmap

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Ghost Recon twitter asking us what our favourite Live Event was. They never tweet on Wednesday. First hint that Roadmap gotta be coming Friday, probably UK time 5pm.

    submitted by /u/cbjbjncu
    [link] [comments]

    Did they change the Gear Score hard cap?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    I did a search and read a thread saying the hard cap is 245 and the only way to progress from there (up to 252? strange number) is to do elite faction missions, but I'm currently 248 and all I've been doing are 250 wolf camps.

    Did the devs change the gear score cap? Just how far can I go now? Is the raid still required to get to 300, or can you progress to 300 in the open world?

    Also, if I go into the raid at gear score 250, what level drops can I expect? Will it still be the slow 1 to 2 increments, or will I be getting 300 drops? I've never done the raid but hope to soon.

    submitted by /u/Chaoxytal
    [link] [comments]

    Another really dorky immersion thing I have been doing: capturing sentinel soldiers and interrogating them in order to see the local map of the area

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Another supremely nerd-y thing I have been doing for more immersion:

    So some of us have been playing the game in a way where you do not look at the map unless you find a physical map in the world or on a computer screen etc.

    It's a fun way to add more challenge to traveling across the world. (I also do an expanded version of that where I can also see the map by hacking a comms tower. In my head canon nomad does not have a good Wi fi device and it's not hooked up to the sentinel network. It adds a little more of a survival feel and adds function to those 5G antennas and microwave drum towers you see all over the map)

    So, a new thing I have been doing in addition to this that is really fun, is to capture enemies and interrogate them in order to allow myself to see the map. I even allow myself to take a screenshot of the map when I look at it, but just the local area not zoomed out. As if the sentinel soldier only has basic knowledge about the area he is in.

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    Catching A Rat - Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Cold Snap - Ghost Fireteam - 4K

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Night Vision Gripe

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Did...did anybody at Ubi actually spend time under NODs to see how the colors work, and maybe look at WP versus green, and maybe...just maybe...how they are affected in different lighting conditions? Would be nice to say, go back to 2000 and see what they did in OGR.

    submitted by /u/derpdeederp84
    [link] [comments]

    i have a question about wildlands

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    i'm going to buy wildlands and put bp on the shelf for a looong time, so, my questions are (about wl): can the ia teammates be deactivated? are they smarter than bp teammates and can i put a single teammate in a specific point? thanks

    submitted by /u/Diocavallo_
    [link] [comments]

    was the fallen ghosts map supposed to be larger

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    so i have a question and i was wondering if someone could verify this .I think the fallen ghosts map because when you use your drone location like the fast travel point icon are shown but you can not go to them . also little slivers of caimanes. also ocoro when i went out of the map at a certain spot it was highlighted like it was explored and even slivers of ocoro are missing. were their time restraints or are these bugs?

    submitted by /u/gamebot300
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment