• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Ghost Recon - NGSW program for the new 6.8mm caliber ASR/LMG.. since Ghosts usually have the good stuff before other units, it would be cool to see these prototypes in game.. what you guys think?

    Ghost Recon - NGSW program for the new 6.8mm caliber ASR/LMG.. since Ghosts usually have the good stuff before other units, it would be cool to see these prototypes in game.. what you guys think?


    NGSW program for the new 6.8mm caliber ASR/LMG.. since Ghosts usually have the good stuff before other units, it would be cool to see these prototypes in game.. what you guys think?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Iraq vibes

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:43 AM PST

    This game sometimes man. Dang.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:14 PM PST

    When I get spotted by an Azrael Drone for the first time and my minimap glitches

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Add original Nomad, Fury, Fixit and Vasily figurea as shown in gameplay demo and recent video promos

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Can we please get this hooded jacket in breakpoint...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:52 PM PST

    Going old school with it

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PST

    Full color customization

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:01 PM PST

    I think we should be able to change the primary and secondary camo/color of our gear.

    Maybe not camo for the secondary but just solid colors. Ubi already has all of the textures for it they just need to let us mix and match. I personally think it would be easy to program into the game.

    I would honestly prefer this over a bunch of new camos in the future because it adds more uniqueness to our ghost so we are not all wearing the same identical gear.

    submitted by /u/radiomyster
    [link] [comments]

    So the chopper wasn't happy I base jumped.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:24 AM PST

    Kinda cinematic

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:58 PM PST

    * boss comes in* quick, act like you were working!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PST

    The best I could do... SAS Kenya Mall siege 2019

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Sir! It looks like Rosebud survived and defected.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Pathfinders

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:42 PM PST

    Missile Site Underground Base, Sector 02. No NVG's.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:44 PM PST

    Today, today, today

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:04 AM PST

    Today is the day that Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands turns 4 years old. This game has been out for 4 years, and is the game that revived the Ghost Recon franchise. The level of freedom players were given in crippling the Santa Blanca Drug Cartel was almost unparalleled, and the character customization, game map, and side content were all incredible.

    The ultimate edition is also on sale on Ubisoft Connect right now, so if you're interested, you should check it out.

    submitted by /u/M2A2_Bradley
    [link] [comments]

    Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter came out 15 years ago, today.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:28 AM PST

    Serenity

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Just did something.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:38 PM PST

    So, you all know that large airbase controlled by the Unidad in Ghost Recon Wildlands? Well, I wiped it out on the hardest difficulty, kinda by myself. I say "kinda" because I used a rebel mortar strike, but it didn't kill any Unidad. I still say by myself though, because I had my teammates turned off.

    Anyway, I do have evidence. It's just not very good. First, it doesn't start at the beginning, and second, after I stopped the recording, I found two more snipers and one more soldier, but it's the best I have.

    I plan on posting it later.

    (I apologize if I used the wrong flair. I didn't know which one would be right.)

    submitted by /u/AnonyOOF
    [link] [comments]

    For the love of god, please add this

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:48 PM PST

    My new white Nomad outfit, which photo is your favourite?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Koblin ASR

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:29 PM PST

    This might be a stupid question but I just got the koblin and I saw in the recent path notes they changed some stuff but I dont understand what retake on the handguard and modified gas block to the low profile selection can someone please explain this once again sorry if it's a stupid question

    submitted by /u/Strong_Succotash_858
    [link] [comments]

    Is possible a bug that makes lan cable keeps disconnecting? - PS4

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:30 PM PST

    My lan cable, on PS4, keeps disconnecting often but, in a very weird way. It always happen when I play a ubisoft game (wildlands, breakpoint and the division, just once with Rocket league). Is it possible a ubisoft bug related to the lan cable connection?

    submitted by /u/Malheus
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this was pretty cool

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment