• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Ghost Recon - I can finally see my family now. Are you happy now, Ubisoft?

    Ghost Recon - I can finally see my family now. Are you happy now, Ubisoft?


    I can finally see my family now. Are you happy now, Ubisoft?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    I really love the customization options in this game.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    As aggravating as our relationship can be with Ubisoft, I have to admit they do some things right

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Breakpoint break dancing

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:46 AM PST

    I really like the swamp area's in wildlands

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Some screens that accumulated over the years

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Man do I love photo mode

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:33 AM PST

    Why can’t you give the AI teammates the Terminator gun?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Kill Walker first thing in Ghost Breakpoint make Brother Vs Brother your first mission #2

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Some Breakpoint screenshots I took.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Please officer, let me go! It’s my cake day for cryin out loud!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Looking for a team

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Anybody willing to help me do the Breakpoint Golem Island Raid on Xbox One? Thanks In advance

    submitted by /u/Docswanson
    [link] [comments]

    So cross comms are about to become a reality

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Seals Emergence

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    How are played staying undetected in PVP?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    noticed many players lately can stay undetected from the recon tower during breakpoint pvp. Usually these are sweaty chicken dance abusing type of players so I assume this is also some kind of bug abuse?

    submitted by /u/Department-Curious
    [link] [comments]

    The gods are watching me like they take care of the drunks and mads

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    https://streamable.com/2rye51

    https://streamable.com/jjru2f

    That mission required me to do it stealthily and I am not gonna lie... I like to have my firefights with the opposing force whenever I can after the first alarm have sounded. I like to put myself in danger on purpose, I like to get myself hurt and even to die sometimes, I don't mind dying.

    I also like to impose some rules while I am playing, like to use the bivouacs to craft stuff in there only and to customize my guns also there and not anywhere else. It forces me to seek shelter once in a while and Auroa is beautiful.

    For me, this all just adds to my experience and I loving it that way.

    And then, that mission comes along asking me to play the game in a way I did not bother so much until now. To deal with my problems in silence

    After many tries and many mistakes, I felt the old gods watching me, finally... I have downed two enemies that, otherwise, would have failed the mission. If not for Their guidance to make my aim true and Their praise with a thunder for each of those critical kills, I would have failed, I am sure of it.

    However, I still have wishes... If we had some of the stuff from Phantom Pain in here, like:

    Blood decals on our body;

    Shells casing on the ground;

    Smoke grenades;

    The enemy soldiers to get hurt and their allies to get to help them;

    Above all else, THE REVENGE SYSTEM from Phantom Pain.

    For example, the enemy soldiers start to talk about the player's behavior while assaulting places, adding immersion. Once you raid places using the same technics, like going guns blazing, the enemies that respawn will have better armor. If you attack a place using many smoke grenades, lethal gas or not, they will respawn with gas masks, they will start to deploy minefields and will start to use flashlights and NVG if the player attacks mostly at night and so on.

    I think that something similar to this revenge system from Metal gear Solid The Phantom Pain would add to the game greatly.

    submitted by /u/Wicked_Folie
    [link] [comments]

    Uhh quick question, something funny and weird happened. Easter egg maybe?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    So i was playing breakpoint, having lots of fun visiting Driftwood islands cuz i don't go there often, feeling the nostalgia this game give me at the beggining of this year, then i suddenly i jump out of my heli right when im above land and while im in the air for a second my helmet glitches and doesn't appear (Raid Sharpshooter helmet), then right after it unglitches and comes back my character slapped his head like he was checking if its there or something. Idfk, I've been playing this game for a year and this was really funny. If it's not a easter egg it might have been a animation of him killing a insect on his head maybe? Idk, i was in the jungle

    submitted by /u/Visegradi
    [link] [comments]

    Jesse James or imposter

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    My First Post

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Next crossover idea

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Do you guys think that it's possible for Ubisoft to have a punisher crossover

    submitted by /u/Tahakhader
    [link] [comments]

    Highlights from my holiday in Auroa

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment