• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Ghost Recon - GRFS, Just another Christmas for Hunter team

    Ghost Recon - GRFS, Just another Christmas for Hunter team


    GRFS, Just another Christmas for Hunter team

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:38 AM PST

    How many of you wish the next installment will look a bit more like this?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:11 AM PST

    I made a kit based on that of Royce from the film Predators.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:31 PM PST

    Cool screen shot

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Spetsnaz GRU

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Do I need to do both of these to get this vest (or anything else with those objectives) or just one?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:15 PM PST

    My normal outfit

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:33 PM PST

    How good are the other episodes?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:23 AM PST

    So there are two more episodes. I haven't bought them yet. Are they any good? Any "new" stuff? The world is already huge, so I don't care about having a plethora of new things. Story is enough.

    I'm just curious to know opinions on the next two episodes.

    submitted by /u/__mongoose__
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get all classes to level 20?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:05 PM PST

    The title says it all, I'm not going to drag this out.

    submitted by /u/Jaxfan12
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in buying the Ultimate edition.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    I bought the standard edition and been thinking of buying the ultimate since it's on sale on the Playstation store. I really don't want to go through the process of asking Sony for a refund since Sony doesn't believe in refunds so as long as I can keep my save data from the standard edition, I should be fine. Does anyone know of your data would transfer over if you buy the ultimate edition?

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Leg4167
    [link] [comments]

    GR: Breakpoint can be yours for 5Euros on Epic Games store.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    So you can claim a 10Euro cupon on Epic Games store (sign in and then there is a link you follow), which you can use for any game that costs 14.99 or more. GR: Breakpoint just happens to be 14.99 right now on sale, so with the cupon it's yours for 4.99.

    submitted by /u/Pirate-Pimp
    [link] [comments]

    Night Ops

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    When should I switch to extreme difficulty / no hud?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:00 PM PST

    So I just got this game and I am loving it (wildlands) and I'm wondering as to when do you think would be a good point to switch to the extreme setting/no hud as I've heard thats the best way to play this game. I am currently playing on elite difficulty and I am finding it to be an enjoyable difficulty

    submitted by /u/Sir_tuna
    [link] [comments]

    It's a 7.62 again.....

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Idk how well you can see that but Breakpoint is less than 15€ and the year 1 pass is 18€ with gold on Xbox

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:48 AM PST

    Random Massive drop

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Completely new system, everything is functional.

    Running the game at max (Ultimate Setting) with everything turned up. Averaging about 100 frames on 1440p.

    Sometimes when I either open my inventory or map and go back to the game I will have 10-20 FPS. Changing my resolution to 1080p will give me my frames back but returning to 1440p still keeps giving me 10-20. Returning to the main menu and back to the game fixes it but it still occurs.

    Anybody know any fixes? This has been a hard issue to resolve. Playing the game in Vulkan.

    submitted by /u/Grouchy-Ad4971
    [link] [comments]

    ghost recon 1 enemies bleeding out?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:52 AM PST

    im playing on the heroes unleashed mod and grazed a guy right on the head, i thought he died but then he or someone else with the same model propped up and shot me dead. found his body sometime later and he was dead somehow, i want to know if he bled out cause of the headshot or if it happens in the normal game too?

    submitted by /u/Gas_Furries
    [link] [comments]

    When I actually put the weapon in my hand, the ammo switches to 5.56mm. I have been skeptical for a few days, and just verified.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    A doubt about Wildlands

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Why are the updates of this game so massively big? Sizes are always within 13 and 25 GB and I don't get why.

    Edit: I should have said this is for Xbox One.

    submitted by /u/AlejoCol
    [link] [comments]

    BREAKPOINT - ENEMY MARKING.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Hello folks.

    Just got this game. I cannot seem to mark enemies, either with binoculars or scope/aiming.

    I then unlocked the perk that gives "Automatic marking when in range" but this doesn't seem to work, I have crawled so close to the enemy that it's almost silly, but no marking.

    Am I missing something? What should I be doing to mark the enemies? It's driving me nuts!

    Thanks folks.

    submitted by /u/Asininechimp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment